>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=B5kgm-8CAP4
>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY
youtube.com/watch?v=yI-bQOBs8I0

Previous:

First for waifus with nice hair.

SPRING IS HERE~

Bunny Rukina-sama giving her husband _________ a socked footjob.

I love Azura

Remember to take the pledge and become a Catria fag today. Our Girl has gone through enough pain.

How does Lucina's voice change affect (You), if at all?

Could (You)r waifu be next?

SPRING HAS COME

I LOVE PERI!

>mfw that new Echoes trailer
>mfw the new suits for FEH
>mfw this franchise literally went from dead to A-list in 5 years
Are we living in the best timeline? Is this the future Lucina fought to protect?

and so am I

Repostan

I got the same Robin.
With only TA 3 and Blue tome breaker (and the rest of his skills) and with Ninian with hone attack, he one shot takumi (unless he is +res), destroys ALL reds and rapes all blue mages.
The only thing he can't kill (not counting greens obviously) are Nowi (he can't do shit at all) and Effie (has to tank one hit and lose 50% hp but then he kills her thanks to Ninian).

He is good with a dancer and defending. Sure, other blue mages are as good/better when initiating, but he can actually act as a solid meat shield if you don't have an Effie or a Hector to bait the AI.

Pic is my current team. I got this score yesterday and let me tell you arena is super easy with this set-up. You just have to take care of Nowi and kill her last. The rest is generally Robin shitting on everyone with Ninian while Tiki kills Hector and Eldigan does nothing or baits some dudes or snipes Julia/Nino.

>they actually think M Robin is now C tier while he is basically the zero risk / high reward Blue mage of the game

I swear to god, I hope they don't change Felicia's voice.

>tfw when they do and they replace her original voice actor with Whoopi Goldberg

It doesn't. Feeling like your life is ruined because of that is just autism.

Which FE characters have a navel fetish?

I want Robin's eggs.

Shit taste you cluck.

Nintendo is already whoring Lucina out, expect a Valentine's Day lingerie Lucina if the game is still around in a year

Daily reminder that Robin is shit and only cucks use him now

Glad I didn't spend feathers promoting him.

#NotMyLucina

I don't care but I hope Catria gets a new voice since in Echoes we might have to hear her speak a full sentence.

What are some good waifus to use with a Nowi+Effie team? I was thinking about a TA/Ruby Sword Olivia.

>playing with eng voices
literally begging to be cucked

kek
It's Ryoma again.

>Tsubaki and Jagen
>C

Yeah it sure helped being a Tharjacuck who only played with nip voices didnt it?

You people are overestimating the Lucina shilling. Watch, she wouldn't be in the next event, assuming it's summer.

Lol, what clowns made this tier list?

This took roughly 100 years in paint.
>-HP Hector

This is my wife

*blocks your path*
Do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

all the games kind of suck now so there has to be a better timeline. i'm excited for echoes tho (but i was also excited for fates...)

Catria is CUTE! Don't even know why she wanted Marth, anyway. There are way cuter guys in FE1/3.
All the guys in the Wolfguard, Yubello, Draug, Cain, Xane, Gordin and Ryan... just tons and tons.

FE games always sucked

I'd have kids with Catria!

Have you considered putting Armored Blow on Eirika so you can be an enormous fucking asshole?

I like her hair.
I like her overall design (apart from her massive airbags constantly being shown off all the time)
I don't like how they oversexualized her.

Good wife.

>This took roughly 100 years in paint.
>100hours.png

Summer event means bikini Lucina is practically confirmed

filling that slut with bandit semen

KINSHI KNIGHTS WHEN!!??

Awakening and Birthright blew dicks but at least Conquest was entertaining for its gameplay. Echoes looks really good too.

Step aside kid

First SSS-tier grey unit coming through

either him or Sephiran

I'm not a pervert.
I much prefer her face and hair.

Maido lobster when?

Shes not in love with Marth. Shes in love with the romantic ideal of loving Marth. Her fantasy is an escape from a larger issue rather than plain infatuation. Same goes to Cordelia.

>Yubello
>Ryan

That's pedophilia, user. Catria is above that.

Lolno
Besides people are already sick of her

Ooo I might. That's sounds nice.

As evidenced by the time it took me to put it together, I'm not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Hi Caeda, when are you coming home?

>implying that will stop IS
I can already imagine it.

Every event is a group of 3 characters + Lucina.

Don't get your hopes up with Echoes. It's a remake of one of the shittiest FE games and it seems like they aren't changing much but polishing it.

Gordin is 20 and Ryan is 16.

Would you say you were lookin' kinda dumb, like you had your finger and your thumb in the shape of an L on your forehead?

Shit taste.

Who here is ready to pull the fuck bunnies Xander and Chrome? Lucinashits and titty monsters need not apply.

I am ready for Xander!

Is it true that this is going to be a Xenologue? Does this mean I can hold out a small bit of hope for a paralogue too?

Fug I intended to never spend any money on a stupid gacha game. But Lucina, Camilla, what if I don't get them?

His shoulderpads are wider than his waist.

How to make Catria great?

Then you move on with your life.

It's not like missing out on Jewcina and Tits McGee will result in you dying or anything, right?

fug
should i 5* her?

Cum in Catria's butt

Xander who is also in his bunny costume

Palla is sexier.

The worst part about this whole thing is that if this banner sells well they'll probably take it as an indicator to do more Lucina event stuff. The current banner being shit and featuring new characters isn't exactly helping either.

Palla gets JUSTed as well, by Abel who settles with Est. The worst decision of his young life.

That just means she's still fresh meat.

I love Xander!

Wasn't some old FE game and Binding Blade had the most playable characters?

Does anyone actually care about Ike? He had a decent design but no one in the Tellius games had any personality except Soren or Micaiah. If we removed smash fans, how popular would he actually be since no one actually played the Tellius games?

So is Catria, then. Even fresher, even, since she's the younger of the two.

She was nice before Inheritance, but I don't think she's that good anymore.

What did it say?

By the same fag who wants 3ds subhumans

>nipples
Nice fanart.

Cuck memes aside, is Abel still worth using with inheritance? I never see anyone mention him.

Seriously? Not even a way to make her worth it? I want to see that ass on the field

I think FE14 has one more playable character than FE12, if you count capturable bosses.

I like Ike
He was the most overpowered bullshit I had ever seen in a fire emblem game, he could literally solo maps no problem as long as there was no mage with a sleep staff.
But when awakening and fates happened, that became less of an achievement because you can just grind and level up forever

>All these vs results if I throw Poison Strike on M Robin vs every other result
This is kinda cool.

Awakening and Fates having the largest cast of characters

And then Est left Abel. She disappeared and was never seen again. Abel followed her and disappeared and was never seen again.

t. Canon

Ah, it was a retard. Thanks, now I feel better about my deep, intricate knowledge of a video game.

Yes litterally whos like Hisame and Say'ri are more popular than Mia and Joshua

She left him for Jessy. She was coming to collect alimony and her half of the shop when she was captured. Cain and Abel should go to Valentia and kick Jessy's shit in.

Ike is okay and he's hot . He'd still be popular just for being the protagonist of his game.

You could make her a red wall with TA3.
Fury is also nice since it makes her bulkier and faster.
Quick riposte is an amazing skill, it works with just about everyone. Maybe a *breaker, whichever you like.

I wanna see a cute n' spooky Halloween Sev. Can we get that next, Mr. IS man?

Ike is probably my favorite lord considering he isnt actually some nobleman and is just a man heading a company here. Leif being a very close second

i don't know, just ask all the people saving orbs just for him.

Stop bullying Catria!

Why does bunny Lucina use magic? I mean, I can get why bunny Camilla can use magic because Camilla could use magic in her original game, but Lucina is a sword user (with E in lances as a backup if you promote her).
I mean sure, you could reclass her into a mage, but you can apply that logic to every other character. Her magic isn't that good, anyway! Why would you want Lucina as a mage?

Is this a challenge? Should I go count them? Also is proportions really the right word for this?

2deep4me