NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

old

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Asmongold/status/847000018494074882
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hard target

Someone needs to stop this monster.

what if ion becomes the last raid boss of legion?

>Thisalee Crow's voice

Holy fuck that is annoying I always thought she sound cool and collected not a fucking spaz.

>those 'WoW YouTuber' shills who had been hyping up 7.2

there's nothing to do after an hour

LMAO

CRASHING THIS GAME
WITH NO SURVIVORS

People would be lined up at Blizzard HQ to kill him for AP.

Is there a video showing it?

No she is already in your class hall she is next to the little ancient that recruits a boss for you. You will find her on sitting on a branch just click on her to hear her voice.

YES, YES! MORE TRINKETS, GIVE THEM TO ME!

meant for

Is blizz actively trying to get all serious raiders to quit?

First they make a farce out of item progression by introducing titanforge.
Then they design retardedly punishing raids basically aiming to grind down guild members.
And now I dont even get to enjoy the fruits of my raiding by blazing through world quests?!

Listen blizz, your encounters are good, but they're far from that good to justify this crap.

Ikriss pls go and stay go

just quit its all downhill from here and has been for a long time

>So realistically how many of you are unsubbing?
I buy time with tokens, so I can't really make the dramatic gesture of unsubbing. Letting my time expire probably won't let me give a reason for quitting.

>no new quests today

I thought it was a daily time gate. Is it really a weekly reset between stages?

Ion Holokostas has destroyed this game so badly I'm considering the idea that maybe WoD was a good expansion.

>Holokostas
LMFAO

I dunno man, the only other mmo with half-decent encounters that actually gets updated still is FF14
and they basically have BC level skill rotations

awesome

This ilvl scaling shit will be the literal nail in this game's coffin if they keep this shit in.

honestly if you want a ridiculously challenging game then play path of exile(in hardcore, hc solo self found if you're really ambitious). a new league starts every three months and the ladder competition is fierce. you'd probably enjoy it

Thanks Ion!

>BC level skill rotations
lmfao what spoken like someone who actually hasnt played the game

how do you do the sentinax mini game?

Is there a fucking point to the portals on the broken shore? The mobs give no loot, no story, no rep.

>Holokostas

it all makes sense now

I did, but it was during ARR beta
also back then everything had 4s cast times

>Holokostas

arr beta was what 4 years ago i would do some research before coming off as a retard friend

LMAO

twitter.com/Asmongold/status/847000018494074882

*pulls a ton of mobs*
*has more survival skills then u*
Shit survival specs btfo. Haha!

I've unsubbed, user. I barely had the motivation to login to raid and 7.2 sealed the deal for me.

Its fun!
please stay subbed.

Don't really mind the changes DESU and I understand the point of gated content

The absurd bloviating histrionics are almost as fun as the game right now though

t. Blizzdrone

what the fuck is up with PoE shills in this general? like every fucking day there's two or three faggots shilling that shitty game here

BUGGED PIECE OF SHIT BLIZZARD

THANKS FOR RUINING ELISANDE

I feel like I wished for 7.2 on a monkey paw

imagine a game being so dead they need people from wowg FROM FUCKING WOWG OUT OF ALL PLACES LMAO so they can have someone to play with.

>trilliax broken
>elisande broken
>gul'dan broken
WHY
EVEN
HAVE
PUBLIC
TEST
REALMS

>PoE shills in this general
PoE shills are everywhere, they shill their inferior grindfest game like they're paid to do it
FFXIV shills, PoE shills, EVE used to have shills all over but nobody plays that shit anymore

Go literally anywhere discussing games
>Wow, have you tried PoE, such depth much wow
It's a shit grindfest trying to justify itself when better games exist

what arpg is better than poe right now that is still updated by its developers for free?

PoE's not good regardless of how narrow you make the goalposts
>on a tuesday in the rain
lmao fuck off and take your "deep depth" cookie cutter skill trees with you

wow nice argument friend ill still be in the thread waiting for you to name a better arpg, hope to hear from you soon

Give me another easy (You) and we'll call it square

d3, unironically
seriously, if you're going to play any of that shit, you might as well play the best one. RoS shits all over PoE, and this is not a subjective statement.

you're just as bad as people that play nba live, just to spite 2k.

I know right?

top 3 ranged dps atm?

>Read /wowg/ at work
>Come home
>Make a cheese toastie
>Don't resub, just chill and read instead

thanks for testing for me NERDS lmao

with the way wow is heading it looks like it wants to get into the arpg market after taking all the devs and systems from d3

>decide to check out my old realm with a bunch of lvl 90's
>left it years ago because of czech speaking community
>hmm maybe i'll try it again with cross realm
>they merged the realm with other highly populated czech speakers

Blizzard is basically saying "give us money for a realm transfer you daft cunt"

lmfao thats some good shit dude, you got me to reply well done

gotta quick switch tactics quick I'm exposed over here

As a raider I wasn't expecting much from this patch in terms of content to be honest. The mythic+ update is very nice I think, and that's about pretty much all I care about it, the rest of the stuff are catchup mechanics for alts and people returning to the game.

Frost mage
Arcane mage
Sub rogue (shuriken toss)

So is there any doubt that WoW is fucking dead? How is patch 7.2 this fucking bad?

Please tell me none of you are actually playing this game still

What else am I gonna do with my time besides shitpost on Veeky Forums?

It's worse than WoD atm. At least in that expansion there was some hope that it could get better, at least maybe in the next expansion.

Legion is proof that WoW is fucking dead. I wouldn't play this game if it were free let alone shell out monthly payments for it.

>blizzard actually got an expansion right after failing with WoD and blowing the final leg of Mist
>decide to fuck it up by releasing a broken mess of a patch for whatever reason when the current raid tier was still being worked on by the majority of people that raid
they could've mini patched in the mythic+ changes and held off on 7.2 for another month or so.

i have literally nothing better to do with my life

time i spend grinding is time i spend not thinking about that

Shills and histrionics
Must have been a patch

play other games?

Nost won.

pretty easy to win when blizzard literally cant do anything right anymore

I keep saying to myself, maybe I should try raiding again. Yet I'm struggling to see the point of it any more, especially if I have to give up 2-3 evenings for it. The rewards just don't seem worth it.

Nost lost, private server community is dead. Only game that benefits from this is it which shall not be named because their subscriber count is fucking skyrocketing

I've gotten so many random ass disconnects this patch
how can such a huge company fuck up so hard
the raid bosses being bugged is absolutely ridiculous after so many months of public testing + god knows how many months of internal testing

guldan too? in what way?

>wowhead is still being a laggy shit
what the fuck is this shit? I just want to do something simple like look up an item and its a 5 minute ordeal because of whatever they did lately

if current wow goes down im sure the private server community counts that as a win

the eyes from one of the first 3 adds are invisible to half the raid
probably a phasing issue
>phasing inside raids
yes thats how retarded the bug is

>never play a class that required weak auras, for me at least
>decide to play my survival hunter this patch
>install weak auras and use some method guys preset code thinger
hey this is actually pretty good

you guys complain a lot and i feel like most of it is unjustified desu

>you guys complain a lot
understated

it's like b.net forums in here

fuck off ion please commit suicide and get kaplan back to wow

Final Fantasy new expansion soon lads, fuck this piece of shit game and fuck blizzard.

one of the best changes is that, as a boomkin, I don't have to fucking look green all the time when using blessing of elune

frost mage
afflic lock
demo lock/arcane
well that's for ST or like 1-3 target which is most fights right now at least

if you're really good at patient sniper, MM hunter ranks better, but most people suck at MM right now
boomkin and ele and fire are shit at any fight with less than 4 targets
BM is ok if you're a hunter on bitch duty or if you have legendaries
spriest is ok on cleavy fights like elisande and botanist or tich

there's something about the inquisitor add that causes people to drop like flies
either the tickrate of the eyes he spawns are like 20x from before the patch or he's spawning multiple eyes at a time
if you so much as scrape an eye, you're instantly dead, even in fucking LFR

if I quit this game, i'm going to exclusively start playing rocket league until I'm pro.

you guys I'll know I made it if you see my alias(kuxir97) doing big things. wish me luck.

i had a chance to sit down with Naoki Yoshida and this is what he told me about the new FF14 expansion Stormblood: “People think that I’ve peaked,” he said. “I haven’t even gotten a fucking nut off yet. I’ve been pre-cumming for the last eight years. I haven’t even ejaculated a full spew yet. So motherfuckers better get prepared.”

more like CUTE target!!

>all those new druid spells including efflorescence which already looked better than any shaman spell
>shamans got no graphical updates
>healing raid still a blue gradient circle
>EST still nearly invisible bit of dust, even though getting inside a EST can be the difference between a win and a wipe

I bet it's a phasing issue, because most people don't see the eyes and it's causing too many to spawn (too much damage from eyes but you can't see them)
probably spawning x eyes or something like that

>rocket league
lmao people still play this normie ass game?

Kind of how WoD was
>expansion comes out
>everyone and their mother come back for the biggest expansion yet
>everyone's having a blast and loving it
>Blizzard pretty much shows their hand and says it'll be at least 5-6 months before the next raid and even longer for the next
>some stay but players start leaving
>Hellfire Citadel will be current longer than Siege of Orgrimmar
>Legion released
>after the travesty that was WoD they cant fuck this up since there's only about 5 million people left compared to 12 million at the start of WoD
>questing is fun
>artifacts are actually kind of cool
>raids are fun again and Mythic+ brings a new level of difficulty to the game
>by the way you'll need some 4,500,000,000 artifact power to cap that weapon, and you'll need to cap all 3 for your spec because god forbid we nerf your class
>7.2
>you know what, nevermind on that artifact power we're refunding it and just adding more talents
>now you'll need some 100 quintillion artifact power to cap your weapon. Except you don't. Because you're not supposed to. But you will to be competitive
>enjoy Timeless Isles 2 Felectric Boogaloo where everything scales with gear and there's nothing new to do

>playing world of warcraft in 2k17
>calling another game "normie"
lmao

what's even the point of playing ranged specs right now, I occasionally let way of the moknathal drop or make a small fuckup in some other way and can still do this much in shit gear on this alt now at artifact level 37

do ranged just exist now so healers don't have to do all the mechanics?

Plenty of time to jack off during the GCD I guess

I have a MM hunterino and a prot warrior. Someone rec me a healer based on that info

okay so which class should i polay in 7.2 dps wise

last I checked, celebrities weren't on david letterman and fallon, talking about how much they love rocket league.

checkmate, normie.

How do I get my guild to stop using 5 healers in our 20 man H-NH runs?

It takes something like 600k mythic bosses killed at AK50 to max so dont count on it

leave them so they have only 4 healers