/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73094/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clones, post thigh gap.

Lore
Husbandos
Harmony

Meara, post sexu.

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Don't forget your morning workouts.

Friendly reminder that nothing ever changes except names.

Years, I just never really settled down.

>proto-Nim
I think the oldest picture I have is this.

Waifubutts And Lore Living In Harmony

i want but its too lewd ;_;

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

>literally the exact same posting styles
that's actually pathetic these people stay in a general full of what they hate for so long, even transcending cycles of popularity and still shitpost about it

Would she help me with my morning workouts?

Link it then.

It's eerie, isn't it? Although I'd like to think that generic angry shitposting structure blurs together after a while and there's surely no way it's the same people.

When's that from?

How come nothing changes when I edit pointlightingintensity? TKRE.

2013 sometime, she hasn't changed very much.

Enable IgnoreWeatherSystem

Are you using the weather window?

I can't, imgur is fucked.

But i might just have posted it on /aco/

You're editing the enbseries window rather than the Weather one

It might also be interesting to see the responses from the named posters. They probably have the same style as the current name posters about it.

I am positive that the one stalker who harasses a few regulars here is, and has been the same since early /tesg/. He just gets new targets every so often.

You know it's mostly shitters samefagging with themselves, most of the posters that are actually targeted rarely bother replying themselves.

Yeah, passing off blame to keep their image untainted, because once you're a named poster you can only post with the avatar attached, that's exactly what I mean.
Now just gotta get a post from years ago saying the same thing.

What happened to the "expressions" shitposter?
I thought he was gonna hand out some criticism?

Im genuinely curious what he had to say. But seems like it was indeed just shitposting.
its kinda scary and creepy. this thread is literally about videogame females and the guy is getting crazy over it.

I don't doubt there's some avatarfag who shitposts anonymously but it's probably someone like Followerfag or Diana. Does anybody else even have a reason to do so?

No, the amount of samefagging some shitposters do is staggering.

Isn't this what Diana was sperging about the other day? Now I wonder why people here hate him

>people actually believe this image
retards are worst than shitposters

I wouldn't say anyone has a reason, it all depends on how autistic the individual is. I mean just look at Cumtears and Morrowindfag's tantrum last night.

I believe the 'right' side of it. As in, one guy anonymously admitting to shitposting regulars. But the social experiment thing? Nah.

He's just a wormy, sad little loser.

The criticism was there were no expressions.
There was nothing else for him to say if people were just gonna ignore it and act like not having expressions was a good thing and totally not them being trash at making expressions.
Hell, snake expresses all the time, we even have guides for expressions.

>vinella haircolor
man i remember that. That has been years ago, and the anti-niko thing was just recently. the guy is seriously doing that all the time?

w a t. thats some scary dedication...

Um, no? Everyone just hates Diana because he's a toxic attention whore. Regulars ignore him, but he's still an easy target for the user shitposters.

>this thread is literally about videogame females
It's not.

No.
He was telling her shes bad it at. And he's telling that for weeks now, more or less using the same words.

No, the France thing is obviously a red herring.

>she

>Morrowfag is here

explains
just
everything

gonna make a quick pastebin with all his filenames and image MD5's for filtering

like clockwork

Would you consider using a trip?
thank you user

>it was morrowind cuck all along
worst shitposter we ever had, hands down

Makes no difference if his catchiest b8 is always full user. I wouldn't waste my time with it if I were you.

Ok tesg, name 5 regulars that should to included in the OP to warn new people. I will do it next thread

I did consider it when I was first asked.
Between not actually having a name and the only time the name "give" to be is used is within shitposting about posts that aren't even me most of the time, I decided it would be unnecessary.
Just stop calling every post you don't like whatever name you want to thrust upon someone, and that someone suddenly disappears.

nobody reads the OP, and it would only be useful to newfags who wouldn't be able to recognize people based on screenshots anyways

Anonymous x5

Diana
Followerfag
Morrowindfag
Aylen
Cumtears

None because that would only make them feel acknowledged and compel them to shitpost harder.

t. guy who added the "Remember to ignore and report shitposters." line, I considered putting specific names in there but eventually decided against it

Me

Don't you think being ignored makes them more buttmad? Like a neglected child always comes up more fucked up

You're right, ignoring them is stronger.
So ignore them.

There is absolutely nothing you could compose and put into the OP that would improve thread quality, nothing.

They're attention whore. They will fucking love to be in the op.

Post elves or I'm going to have another episode

Yes, which is why they would love seeing them mentioned in the OP.

Nowadays, I'm more annoyed by the "Ignore and report" posts than the actual attention whoring posts themselves.

(ง︡’-‘︠)ง

[THOT DETECTED]

>or

you mean "and"

here's a nord
fuck you gonna do now niBBa

Is that his succ face?

Guys, which are my option for Diablo-Like loot in skyrim?!

I mean, magic items, rare items, unique items, more "enchantments".

Is it ok if I want to lewd her adult form?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73094/?

Remove
Remove
Delete
Remove
Remove
Delete
Delete
Remove

How heavy is ruby enb on SE?

l like Yarti's new hair. Hope you keep it!

No

Yeah, something like that.
>Delete
Why?

RUDY**

>kid ends up looking like the parent

Pretty weak bait, morrowcuck. You can do better.

there he goes again
there he fucking goes
look at him

No ENB is heavy on SE because they have very few shaders to work with. It's like loading Oldrim on a .012 .dll

'remove' in your screwy head always means 'fuck'

>Yarti's

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

It's okay, I'll give her a nice tour of the back seat of my car. Mommy doesn't have to know.

Holy shit

How about you remove yourself

Children aren't supposed to be literal clones of their parents.

No redguards
No
N-no
Maybe

And it isnt?

Cmon morrowcuck, stop shitposting the only person who is nice to you.

Right, and she isn't. You'd have to have face blindness to think she was exactly the same.

>No
Yes~

Redguard? Where!?

>it's a "any criticisms are shitposting" episode
we just saw this yesterday

It's just morrowcuck testing new shitposting waters. Probably done with his /pol/ tier meltdown and trying to shit on Clones since Clones and Ruru called him out on his shit.

Kinda low to shitpost the only person who is nice to him, but he also shitposted snek last night.

Right next to you

Wow that's a lot of namedrops in one post, detective user.

He must be blending in with the shadows real well, I swear I just cannot see him.

Don't reply to the detective, he's a busy man.

But all 3 people mentioned were literally avatarfagging at the time. It doesn't take a detective to know this shit.

You're the only shitposter right now

>What a disgusting character
>"""""Criticism"""""

>ctrl+f "disgusting"
>1 result, you

kys

Where are my 64 bit mods and ENBs?