>BUYING MY DREAM CAR AT AGE 16 AGAIN
And his fanbase...
youtu.be/oznAHRBJM0o

Other urls found in this thread:

tfoxbrand.com/
edition.cnn.com/2012/10/20/health/boys-early-puberty/
youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw about 5 seconds of one of his yt vids, closed never to return.

So who's the kid exactly and why should I care that he's a spoiled rich kid?

trust fund fagboy who inherited a clothing brand

tfoxbrand.com/

>e-celebs
>ear rape

Sounds about right. That's pretty much all that I gathered

I also saw that his car had AZ plates, he probably lives somewhere in Scottsdale. I guess that means I should look out for his car in case "something happens"

>in case "something happens"
What did he mean by this?

>I am a 17 year old professional scooter rider
I am a 21 year old professional bus rider

I'm a 22 years old worthless piece of shit

>professional scooter rider
That's like being proud of not being able to rise a skateboard

>TFW no matter how much work and effort I put into a youtube channel I will never get this rich/well known
>TFW this punk-ass prick did it with daddy's money

>scooter riders

the scum of the action sports scene, its like they LOVE to cause crashes at skateparks

this picture would be 10x better without the out of focus leaves in front of the camera

that's fire, the cameraman died a few hours later in the hospital.

But you will appreciate what you have so much more because you worked hard for it.

Again who, and why should I care?

Is it just me or there too many famous people, who have no real reason to be famous in the first place?

In case someone """""accidentally""""" t-bones this guy

YouTube famous isn't famous, but yes.

I'm sure he gets rear-ended quite often.

HEY GUYS

I WAS TOTALLY NOT DRIFTING WHEN WE CRASHED

BUT THE S13 FLEW OFF THE HILLSIDE SIDEWAYS RIGHT AT THE APEX

>Another richfag Youtuber
Explain to me why I should care about this.

Literally who?

Because a whole army of 3year olds will be like
>Hurr durr, he have good car so he good YouTuber
The children make up the biggest population of the internet, and there's nothing we can do... Except laugh at when they end up being more reliant on technology then we are

But why should I c a r e?

how does that affect anyone you dumb faggot

It's another example of how no matter how much money you have, you can't buy good taste.

That's about it.

Tbh, I just like to complain about stuff, it's pretty fun

it's fun to bitch and complain. Go outside and look around, half the conversations you hear will be gossip and venting about other people.

I hope someone is telling all of these Youtubers that the well is going to run dry, likely sooner rather than later.

>JEE TEE ARU fanboy
>has more money than sense
>but isn't dark haired

Man, we were so close to having an IRL Nakazato here, too.

nah >bruh i totally need a gtr on my finite income

I don't think it is, but the competition for content will become greater and targeted advertising will reduce the amount of money channels that make shit marketed towards kids can make (since kids don't have expendable cash typically). Compare it to TV, an average baseball game gets under 500k viewers (and is almost never rewatched). Shows on smaller networks like SyFy may get 500k viewers. The production costs for those things are through the roof, while a youtube video that costs pennies to make can dwarf those view counts easily. Advertisers just pay a lower rate since it isn't as established and there's a sort of an up-in-the-airness about what content the ads will run on. Even with that they are getting more exposure and huge benefit, viewers can click through on a link to buy something. Drama/vlogger channels will definitely fall long term but more and more people will pop up making high quality content.

>vlogger channels will definitely fall long term
That's what I was getting at. It just seems that most of these vloggers are just doing the whole "look how luxurious my life is" shtick and it just doesn't seem sustainable as the audience seems to be mostly teens/preteens. That's a really volatile market and there's no actual quality content (that I see) to back any of this up.

Once these kids turn 16 they'll realize how silly it was to idolize these sorts of people who do not deserve to be idolized

Casey Neistat is currently the only popular youtube vlogger at the moment imo that is actually talented as that dude was vlogging before youtube was created

>Casey Neistat
all he does is faf about with the free hipster merch everyone is so happy to send to him

>Passing by the righ

What the fuck is that driving ?

He is a goddamn ugly, goblin faced, libshit jew making boring videos about useless shit, the simple fact he is famous proves that americans have a problem.

Is there a douchier name than Tanner Fox, sounds worse than Chad.

>tfw I am mad

Not mad because the kid is retarded or muh GTR but I am mad because I know I will never be that excited for anything in my life again.
Feelsoldman

Names like Hunter and Wolfgang.

God fucking dammit. I swear I'm not a douche REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the gayest shit that rich people tell poor people to make them feel better.

>but you will hold on to your measly possessions that much harder because you can't afford to replace them at whim!
I don't get how that's a consolation.

>hurr someone is rich
shit thread. kys faggot

Found the trust fund baby.

>H I L L A R Y
>C L I N T O N

This

99% of this board is poorfag shitbox drivers who are understandably jealous but know deep down that they would've done the same thing as this kid if they weren't so poor, unskilled, and stupid.

>MONEY
>MONEY
>MONEY
thats the reason why they are internet "famous"

says who ?
Do you really want this level of "rich" ? With a fanbase like that ?
Get rid of the poor people thinking. "I need a gorillion dollars."
Trust me, you don't need that much.
Now you write this shit down, senpai.

You should always put an goal to be above money. Here's why : Supposedly you earn 10.000$/month from your youtube account ( not just views, but the whole package - affiliate marketing and stuff ).
Do you need 10.000$ to live ? Sure, you will spend the money every month for 6-12 months, but after that you'll get bored. You'll feel unfulfilled. This is why so many rich people are sad.
Tie your goal to something above money. There's no shame in wanting bags of money, but they are a short term solution for a long term problem. What is it that you trully want ? Why do you really want a youtube channel ? Why do you really need that money ?
Search inside, and you'll be free. You'll be taking your first step towards success.

I just gave you the key to happiness and succes. Use it as you please.

jesus fucking christ what an autistic kid

>$255 bundle
>sold out
>$27 fucking fidget spinner
>sold out

This kid must be making bank holy fuck I'm jealous

>tfw i'd actually hit that, kawaii desu!
*ramming his rear end shingo style intesifies*

How old is he again, like 17 at most?

How old is his """girlfriend"""? Bitch looks like she's 19.

those fucking retarded spinny things again

obviously dating him for the money

American girls look over 20 when they're 13, the jews add hormones to the food and water to make kids go through puberty earlier

>the jews add hormones to the food and water
desu this is the only good thing jews do
women have so much better bodies than they did even like 40 years ago

>being this autistic

>tfw Wolfgang is an old mans name in Germany

He does live in Scottsdale...

t. Scottsdale faggot

no its the corn
my extensive collection of vintage pron disagrees

I really dislike the youtube channels that are about a guy wondering if he should buy a car, buying it, wondering if he should wrap it, wrapping it, wondering if he should sell it, selling it and so on.

>my job is driving city buses
>some of them run on CNG (methane) and are slow as shit
>one of our routes has a single lane road with a 15% gradient
>mfw doing under 10km/h with a line of 20+ cars behind me

This. Almost as bad as the old "money can't buy happiness" platitude, what a load of horseshit.

My aunt's husband is a Wolfgang. He's pretty cool.

That's some next level jewry.

He would be stupid not to capitalize on the retarded children who watch him.

It's true though
edition.cnn.com/2012/10/20/health/boys-early-puberty/

More like retarded parents, mine would have laughed so hard at that I would still hear them ten years after.

>"holy fuck"
Parents allow this in America?

Jesus Christ that kid needs a slap, sounds like he's 8 and he's swearing and throwing a god damn hissyfit, and you think that tanner douche would atleast wave at a fan. You know it's not the fact that he has money that makes him a tool, it's the fact that he acts like a jerk on top of it

What the fuck is good about girls looking like old hags by the time they're 20 and only being hot when they're still illegal to fuck?

>Watch yo profanities!

No, not really.

Why do you think Bieber is still some how relevant and all of his fans are now in their 20's. The fact is that there is no such thing as adulthood any more, and there are few people who realize that you should grow out of things at some point.

Who the actual fuck is this faggot anyways?

I don't know a Wolfgang but he sounds like a bro

There's literally nothing wrong with Tanner

Fuck you wolfgang is the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

He looks like the child of Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer impersonation.

Every "Jay" i know is a fucking asshole

I'd like to think once the bubble bursts on this shit he'll end up with nothing, squandering all his cash. Probably not though, some people just have it made, life's a shit.

He's like a little trump, he's got daddies money to fall back on when his shit runs out his diaper.

normies and their fans are disgusting

JayzTwoCents tho, I think he has a modded 350z that he tracks

true

>hunter
>me
but why

terrible metaphor brainlet

What too advanced for a Drumpster like you?

lol settle down hunter

Literally the entire PC community on YouTube are faggots besides Wendel.

ESPECIALLY Jay who is a confirmed faggot with a husband and an adoptive nigger son.

Also, all 350z drivers on YouTube are cunts. Jay, Nutnfancy, etc.

Jay has a wife and daughter, coconutmonkey is his employee. Except on Christmas, where Jay reunited with his gay lover and adopts coconutmonkey for a day

I honestly don't believe you.

He makes it seem like that black boy is his son and that other guy is his hubby.

That was a joke ad for Fractal Deepcool AIO before his videos. If you want actual proof his wife and daughter were in the last TechTalk stream when he was drunk as shit with Barnacules, it was comfy af

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
I HATE YOU!

I hope he wraps that fucker around a tree next

>Dream car
>GTR
Still poor