March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Did she and Johnny?

post your base 5*s /ffg/

Ace
Ace
Noctis
Gilgamesh
Orlandu
Luneth
Y'shtola
Maxwell

I never really got this meme.

Gilgamesh
Y'shtola
Marie

Been playing since the game came out too. Fuck those drop rates

did anyone ever make that bike?

Before I quit it was Gilgamesh

Orlandu
Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh
Maxwell
like, seven catsluts

Olive and the Emperor.
I'm set.

How do you quit user?
I want to be free ; ;

press and hold application icon

drag to uninstall

press ok when it asks if you want to uninstall

When exactly episode Gladiolus is happening? Is it when Gladio leaves party and you rendezvous at power plant in Lestraum?
I thought episodes were supposed to show what happened to bros during timeskip?

>Ovelia can't equip knives
you had ONE job, alim.

When it starts to feel like a job on top of your other real job that pays you money.

You do have a job right user?

None of the episodes will deal with the time skip. Unless the rumors all turn out to be true, the episodes will deal with different sections

Gladio - Undergoes the trial after that cutscene with Ravus.

Prompto - Where he fucks off to after the train kidnapping

Ignis - Altissia destruction and fighting Ardyn.

Gilgamesh and Randi, not counting Y'shtola since every active player that can at least clear pro consistently has her. Played since lands of plenty/mogcake events.

It's not fair

set for suffering.

Luneth was my first.
I got a couple of 5* crystals after wards, but they were base 3/4*s.
Maxwell is my second, technically.
Yshtola was my third and memelandeau is my forth.

oh no user that's for another set of DLCs.
hope you have money for another season pass

does this count

I see, thanks.

I'll just wait for FFXV-2 then.

Isn't that why she dropped it and got stabbed instead?

Noctis, Luneth, Lightning, Marie, 2x Dark Fina and 2x Ramza plus 4 Y'shtola's and Maxwell. I've gotten a lot of rainbows from dailies and impulsive single ticket pulls.

There's a scene in Costa Del Sol where she and Johnny are hanging out on a bed in the hotel, and when Cloud talks to her she says they want to be alone right now.

Get so fed up with the game's bullshit you delete it in a fit of rage, then redownload it later and realize what a chore it is. Before I quit I saw 3 rainbows and only one of them was a base 5*, I had been playimg since the Tower of Babil, and I'm sure there were people who went longer than that without one

Jeez, that's some damn luck

Current rumors are that they are also going to expand on the world of ruin, making it open. They also mentioned putting in your team battling their way to Lucis instead of just teleporting there. I'm skeptical but would love both of these things. I'm also waiting on my god damn power rangers outfits.

cutest sisters

Should I buy gems? I just figured the daily 100 is pretty good since it basically equates to 1 mith per draw

What

why do you want to

On the flip side, whenever I do try to pull for specific characters the game likes to shit on me, but I can't complain with the sheer volume of rainbows I've pulled.

Y'shtola.
Chizuru was a 5* roll.

No.

I feel you. I wasn't specifically pulling for any of the rainbows I had, except maybe some small hope for the Thunder God. The rest came from daily pulls and tickets... Funny enough I got a second Ace before Cid I only spent 15 tickets and a daily pull for both

Because it's anniversary week and having daily pulls can be big for me

Should've farmed that Penelo TMR, huh.

Who cares about sisters when you got brothers?

They are pretty cute desu, but not in the way that cute girls are cute.

Which one /ffg/?

I'd fuck Arc desu.

>boys
no

Noctis, Gilgamesh, Delita. Maxwell counts I guess.

Oh hey! I never noticed Kiros and Ward in that scene before.

I liked XV's Gilgamesh.

Which one is Arc?

Maxwell counts because you either needed extreme luck or extreme skill to make it through.
Or extreme appclosing on top of moderate skill.

He was a fun fight.

Sisters...?

Maxwell doesn't count for much now but wait til we get her 6*. She'll be a nice asset then. The only reason she doesn't feel like a base 5* right now is because she's stuck at 5*.

I imagine she'll pair quite nicely with Orlandu, and be quite useful in arena. I'm sitting on 7 Kains, gonna farm her two Gungnirs. Should have a DW ready for her by then, too.

That is Squall's sister, so she is a sister. You didn't say cute sister pairs.

>Or extreme appclosing on top of moderate skill.
That's the one, but I won't tell if you don't

desu that was a pretty cool event and nice to btfo JP and their months later superboss. Didn't they have Orlandeau for that shit?

>Skill
Needed specific units, just as any other challenge.

Well, the -s kind of implies more than one. Unless they are conjoined twins or something.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

She needs some buffing at this point though.
Just planning on slapping a holy lance on her myself, she'll go nicely along Orlandeau.

She doesn't really need Holy Lance since her heavy hits are Holy by default, but it'll do nicely as a stat stick if you can't get your hands on Gungnir.

It's just that Gungnir is a pain to get, and it's not even above 100atk.

toddlercon pls go

It is. But before they normalized the drop rates, Kains fell from the sky like they were nothing. I'm sitting on 7, so I can get 3 to 30% and fuse them. Not like Spears are in super high demand, so I don't mind going the fusion route this time.

I had a couple as well, but I was in need of space, so some of 'em had to go.

Just ignore the awful huge thing in the background.

You want to focus on MAG or LB building for maxwell.
Her LB is one of the best strategies in the game, but it's MAG based.
Find a friend maxwell and you can clear basically all content up until aiagon without breaking a sweat.

It's a 33hit holy chain that basically guarantees she can use her LB again next turn.

Cheat, get ban, problem solved!

>8 Shards of Genius moogles
>No fat cat tats from the Raid Gacha
>1.7 million points and 1700 pulls on it.
>1 1/2 days left

That's kinda nuts. If you're going that route I guess having DW wouldn't matter all that much except to help build that first LB. It sounds like it would be optimal but not entirely necessary... looking at her now if I had to build her MAG it would be kind of a pain with her weapon choice. I'm guessing the best route would be to outfit her with stuff like Cupid's Robe and Creepy Mask, with a bunch of MAG+30%'s. Unless there's an Equip Sword materia in the future, in which case That + 3x Letters and Arms would probably be better...

>tfw you already spent all your vitality motes

Th-there's more coming right...?

That was not the purpose of the post at all.
You're the one with the dirty mind.

He wasn't Gilgamesh

what did you spend them on? i'm terrified of using mine

What about 13-2's?

I mean, you don't really have to build her for magic, it's mostly just an infinite chain and an infinite source of LB for other units. Maxwell's own damage is still pretty crappy even if you do try and raise her MAG, it's only 390% max
After the first one goes off, you have a guarantee that basically every unit will have a full LB gauge, and you can use finishers to deal the actual damage.

In a future ffx event, we get a spear for khimari that gives 89 magic and 72 attack. Anyone can use (it just gives khimari a lb-boosting, drain osmose)

I had finished maxing orlandu because I have both his OSB and BSB and lately I've been just crushing content with him with this setup.

But it would chain with Divine Ruination wouldn't it? Damage can't be that bad if it's thrown into the mix with two Divine Ruinations.

Awesome. Never noticed her lb was mag based, but I guess it explains her tmr.
This was my idea to using her, bringing along Ling for entrust.

>kimahri
nice BE fanfic user, do you have more?

White Knight Noel
Luneth
Kitty qt
Kitty qt
Kitty qt
Kitty qt

Someone said you can't count her because she's free but she's still a rainbow to me yo

It does with two, but at that point you're probably better slotting in an actual finisher, because whatever you put will be doing 4x damage anyway.
Still might be cool with someone like Rikku on the team, you'd be basically invincible while still shitting out damage.

After testing it out, maxwell can chain pretty well with one memelandu too. I was able to get it to 9chain just fucking around, but I'm sure you could go higher if someone datamined the frames.

Is there a list of White Magic Affinity users sorted by level? I'm curious as to who can make use of the Curaja materia that is coming. As far as I know every unit that can equip it already has Curaja or something better so it's rather useless

Is anyone else getting this issue? I only get it when selecting Orlandeaus that aren't on my friend's list, and it's hard to believe about half of these guys are changing their unit this often

I got Edge SSB and Quistis BSB from 100gems on the fest so far.
Before that I got Gordon's spear on FFII-2.
Before that Lightning BSB2 on FFXIII-1.

I had some amazing luck with it for the past month.

DK Cecil
Emperor
Gilgamesh
Noctis
DK Cecil
Orlandeau
Y'shtola
Y'shtola

Luneth and Marie.

will ffrk bards ever get real +def and +res songs instead of just protectga and shellga?

no

when will we get con moto damnit

shitty

I just want Eiko's record dive, please DeNA