$10k for 22k miles "pristine" Miata?

Do you think this guy will EVER sell this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/for-9-000-who-doesn-t-want-to-drive-a-miata-1214498796
boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/6140853037.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Possibly. It does "look" rather clean.

>Will he ever sell it?

yes.

>For $10k

no.

low mileage stock miatas with a hardtop command high prices, but not $10k high.

Only a dumb ass with a lil money would buy it for $10k.

$7 or $8k would probably be more realistic.

Remember early model miatas like that came with 1.6l and an open diff lol. Nothing special about 'em.

>NA Miata
>red
>crazy low miles
>well-maintained
>factory hardtop
yeah he'll sell it

this

/thread

this was in 2013 but still it rings true today

"I think the Miata was sold in high enough numbers for enough years that it will never be a truly rare collectible car. It is a great car, but it is a car you buy to have fun and to drive. So, why spend $9k on this 240 mile example one when you can buy a higher mileage one for much, much cheaper if all you're going to do is drive it?

Also, didn't want to learn to drive stick? Why the hell did you buy a stick-shift car then? That's sacrilegious for this car and is reason enough for me to not want to give this person my money."

240 miles and he wanted $9k for it lol.

jalopnik.com/for-9-000-who-doesn-t-want-to-drive-a-miata-1214498796

>located in Bedford

That sneaky Rascal

Really? Where I'm from, 6k is about the starting price for a rust bucket NA. Quite a few sell for just under 10 though I've never seen one with only 22k.

lol where are you from?

I got my rust free Miata from NJ for under $4k

>Quite a few sell for just under 10 though I've never seen one with only 22k.

plenty of old fucks are hoarding them thinking theyll become collectors cars.

But they won't.

>62k miles
>$4k
>no rust

boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/6140853037.html

Wow. That is not the case in my part of Canada!

either buy one from the US or up your budget and to find a non rotted Miata.

I didnt make you live in canada.

The 90 will never be a collectible. The later year NAs are the one you want. Preferably 96 or 97. Faster, safer, and still retains the classic NA charm. Also 6-7 years younger does help a lot with the condition.

I've yet to see a truly mint NA. They almost all have peeling clear coat or other paint imperfections. Obviously rust is a concern too

I don't want a Miata! I was just surprised at their low prices!

car collectors don't give a shit about having a slightly faster, slightly safer NA miata. first model year is much more important in the long run.

89 is the first model year

not in the US

Got mine with 10k original miles for $4k. That was in 2012 when the prices were still reasonable, but that was still a steal imo.

>this reply
I can literally hear the sooaary from the other side of the keyboard

>lobster salard sandwitch
patrician.

in this shithole where i live a rotten miata with 200k km costs €5000 minimum

I would buy it

Was Joe retarded? he sounds retarded

They got for 2k in Germany. Why not get it from there, you don't pay any importing taxes between EU countries

>but not $10k high
>tfw a decent condition mx-5 NA costs around that much in Aus
i just want one of those fag-mobiles

yes we do

i remember 10 years ago everyone importing cars from germany because they were cheaper

but then the government applied heavy taxes on importing cars because of it

In SoCal my buddy got a 89 23k mile Miata for 7-8k 3-4 years ago. Original hardtop/paint, etc 10k is definitely a realistic price and something this guy could easily get if he just waits.

A sucker is born every minute.

that still doesn't mean it's worth ten grand

Yes it is. Its sold as a 90s but the build dates are 89

Value is dependant on each person. 10k can easily be had if the seller is patient. Just because you wouldn't pay that doesnt mean its not worth that much.

>I wouldnt pay Millions upon millions of dollars for an old Ferarri so they should only be worth what I would pay for them

Thats literally how retarded you sound

but a 20 year old ferrari is worth like 50k and no one is fixing that shit for you

>What is supply and demand
>Ive never taken an economics corse ever

You.

>3k for a clean 120k stock 91

How'd I do

too bad you would have to pay atleast the cars worth a year for insurance in germoney.