/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Resorted to other methods of dickery because he didn't kill Midir early:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/724E2jEB
pastebin.com/03mpwKmD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dragon pussy

Any screenshots of Midir's butt?

REMINDER MIDIR WAS SEDUCED TO DARK BECAUSE THEY TAUGHT HIM THE COOL ABILITY TO SHOOT FIRE AND MOVE AT THE SAME TIME

First comment

Frayed Blade is dark and edgy like my soul

Man Midir has some weird AI. I couldn't catch up to him fast enough after doing his autistic dragon tantrum attack so he did it again like 3 more times in a row before I was able to get a hit in.

Finally killed him though. Felt great mate. Hardest boss in the series for sure.

if in game info cannot be trusted then you cannot prove gwyn existed to begin with, checkmate negrothiest.

>tfw spear of the church fught ends up being a gank
Feels bad desu. And it seems it's usually like that.

Also, I assume I can beat spear of the church in my world and it won't affect the covenant, right?

Fuck

I want to worship Midir's gigantic dragon cock

Kill the Painters first, there are only two of them

Correct

Whats a good helmet for Iron Dragonslayer chestpiece? Ive been using Outrider knight but the color is kida off

Do you guys think Midir is autistic? Or just lonely.

>tfw can't even get Midir to half health

>Midir's giga laser attack in second stage

Someone drop me souls ps4 ds3

Fug I missed the OP
Post 'em anyways.

FUCK GWYN KEKS
HUMANITY FUCK YEAH

>he doesn't have one
>or a dragonboipussi
>I've been down there to check

Like i said before, the way he acts is not mindless and he has a dozen reasons to attack you on sight.

I meant a gank when you get summoned AS the spear

>dragonsis

Anybody want to help a PS4 pyromancer with Midir? I'm out of respecs and can't get him down past 70-80%

>Midir is at around 500 HP
>Pulls out the move when I have less than half HP
>Previously lept back twice
>Screeching laser avoided by hauling ass towards his legs
>Finish the fight after he's all tuckered out

Midir is a girl.

Him stalking you around the city was cute.
He still seems to be in full control of himself. Just balances on a verge of becoming corrupted.

Just gotta git gud then senpai. It's almost always going to be a gank.

Use high damage high stagger weapons. The paired UGS destroys ganks.

Sorry phantombro didn't know that combo was coming for me, or that an invader was right behind me, um, new sign down in the streets bonfire please?

pastebin.com/724E2jEB

Reminder, please help complete this list, there's still several rings missing and most of the swamp items that need specific locations.

>Midir, descendant of Archdragons, was raised by the gods, and owing to his immortality was given a duty to eternally battle the dark, a duty that he would never forget, even after the gods perished.
>his

>hey buddy Frampt sent me, I'm here to fulfill the Undead prophecy you and your gay son set up 1000 years ago
>"Greetings, Lord Gwyn! I can vouch for this undead!"
>RADADGASDGASGAS;DGLASDGHASD;L

Healthy reminder that Pontiff is completely irrelevant and the final boss is a homeless man.

Pontiffags are cucks in denial

The laser doesn't atack the same spot twice use that.

My bad
Run like a nigger as if you were in panic, bait them into atacking you while you cast the divine spear (bless the pose it has), proceed to spam.
Also, try only using it to defend your painting guardians.

>mother dragon

Well I decided to go through DLC with my faithful winged knight .
Time to meet the real Angels and destroy the dark filth . The great journey awaits me .

Is the Gael Greatsword a STR or quality weapon ?

What's the new hot pve build? Had anri luck build been dethroned?

>leaving your sign as a moundmaker before the spear of the church fight

>using frayed blade as a spear
I NEED MORE POWER

Lorian's works.

Heres one

It can work as pure str, but it will do more damage as a quality build like most of the weapons in this DLC.

So when do they release a dark souls with good PvP?

>jewsnakes were irrelevant
I don't like this desu

Why is Gael a "slave knight"?

when u just wanna host the fight club but everyone begins kung fu fighting

I heard there was another Fashion Souls compilation being made

That's what he was before becoming painter loli's guardian/the host of the dark soul

I rolled into two fucking greatsword attacks I feel stupid, I need pictures of Gwyndolin crying

What does it do?

Did you say any of that? Was Frampt there? Did any of what you just typed actually happen in game? Do you consider this an argeument or are you silly?

>tfw no way to cosplay him
not feeling very motivated to be honest

You heard wrong.

How often do you guys get summoned as the spear of the church? Seems like it's taking 10 minutes for a summon for me, is that normal?

Do you know much damage with base dex and 40str ? I wonder if it's better to craft the sword or the sick crossbow

fug you're right, and my characters face looks kinda okay with it too. thanks fampai

Bump

Sometimes theyre quick, sometimes they're slow.

Do people still fall for that?

Anri's has been dead for months already, the best thing in PvE was Warden's + Carthus Rouge. Now that the rouge was nerfed I dunno, it still might be Warden's but maybe it's Sellswords + DMB/LB (for Dex) or Millwood/Broadsword + DMB/LB (for str) now.

Not his ID. His ID is DarknessDragon.

pastebin.com/03mpwKmD

MatherDoragon still remains unused.

>Frampt tells you to not bother reasoning with Gwyn and just kill him
wow almost like he knows that there's no point in doing so because Gwyn HAS NO ABILITY TO REASON

fuck off, your attempts to be 2deep4u are making you look exceedingly foolish

Do more painters spawn if they survive long enough?

Pure strength and quality are both really high damage right now. Dex can't compete in PvE unless there's some hot broken dex weapon I'm missing out on.

I was using the regular old greatsword with 60 str for most of the DLC. Got the paired UGS and went 40/40 quality with no regrets. Those things shit out damage.

>yfw Midir jumps back twice

Emperor T****

2-3 minutes
Maybe this weekend will be more active.

How active is spear covenant right now on PS4?

Millwood battle axe? Refined or heavy infused

>bumping 3 minutes after your post
How about you go shove your fist up your ass.

>host has a white phantom
>phantom wears the Lapp helmet and squats in a corner while the host is running away from me
They'll never learn.

You can get the arena unlocking item, if you don't own AoA, from Lappatches.

If you don't want to wait until the end of his quest, you can kill him as soon as you meet him in Dreg Heap, and he'll drop it.

anyone know what the locust prophet men are saying when they try to grab/jump attack you?

how do I CE gael's beard/face?

Nope only two
Sun Princess Ring helps a lot

Does divine spear and normal spear share a cooldown?

Yes another will spawn eventually.
Summon ritual spears and bait idiots into them while they're out, they're like a wall that shocks for damage and staggers people.

PCFCBF

What's more, he probably started it so he could loot the losers' corpses

If you very high souls level, quality, if not you go heavy. It's more important to level up faith for DMB/LB than dex, you should aim to 66 str/60 fth. Then you can start leveling dex

>tfw really want that armor but killed Patches ages ago and Lapp never spawned for me
Does that confirm they are the same person?

Frampt is fully aware of gwyns state of mind, its not deep. Im asuming you are a human being with feelings. Maybe you could shrug off giving up your life to save the ones you love and blow yourself up to save the world you made but i think gwyns defensive and agressive nature is more thought out. Either he defends the flame so you dont turn into a dark lord or he defends it to make sure that whatever hollow makes it there is good enough to light it, and isnt wasting his time. But maybe thats exceedingly deep for you.

kek, nice, I'm thinking of placing my summon sign just to fuck up the hosts as well

>tfw you will never know if OP won this boss fight or not

Bump

>632000 HARALD LEGION / MANUSU
>633000 LOCUST / Abaddon
Fuck, I thought there might be more to the Manusu and Abaddon IDs.

i think "I will partake"

I WILL PARTAKE

any hollow good enough to open the lordvessel is good enough, that was the whole point of having to do that in the first place. fighting at that point is unnecessary.

>tfw beating Midir on NG+ with a Chaos Dark Sword
>tfw almost as satisfying as beating Alonne with full HP

So Patches was the Champion who founded the Undead Arena, or what ?

Arm is in the middle of the swamp near the summoning giant guy. Dragonhead shield is by the staircase before you encounter the monument, after "showing your humanity". RKSS is on a hill just to the right of the Street shortcut doorway. Birch White Bow is on a hill with three cleric fucks and can be found by hugging the left wall after you enter. Church Guardian Shiv, I.e. infinite throwing knives feat. tracking can be found in a semi-submerged building surrounded by cleric fucks and locusts not far from the Dragonslayer armor. Wolf Ring +3 is obtained after killing Alva when he invades.

Thanks to the user who suggested Ringed Knight Spear

So the talking Locust...
Does this go anywhere? Last one I spoke to was in the swamp talking about Irina's things biting at flesh. I can't find another one so it feels like this just cuts out abruptly.

What's the meta right now?

Is the spear really that good?

>Church Spear invader just runs away spamming rolls, waiting for the painting guardian to heal him

Jesus fuck I'm glad Washing Pole running R1 is still broken as fuck, because there's no other way to deal with this level of faggotry.

>literally everyone doing the edge pose