pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Automata Replica (until 4/5)
├ Galaxy Star Heroine (until 4/19)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Risa

is shit

Can someone give me a Gu build for anything that's still feasible for it?

Even if it's Su/Gu marron meme.

I'm just lost doing this shit is all.
Outside of chain trigger and zero distance I'm not sure what else is important

>I require insight as to what units you use. I tried that and still got btfo, so went back to iron will.
Austere+union with 50hp affixed a piece and fornis TDs with 100hp affixed along with 35def from astral soul
>Also what class are you and how much hp do you have?
Fi/Hu, 1314hp at 76/75

I'm making 90 atk izane units and no one can stop me

big elf tits

Something I've never been clear on. Is TD gear considered full when the 3 squares at the top are lit up, or when the bar is totally full?

Glad to hear it. This is why I write an essay against Iron Will every time it gets brought up.

It's not nice to leave trash laying around

For everyone still sperging out over affixes, 90atk nowadays is in the realm of 2.5% damage. If you play Fi and this lets you sit in LB 24/7, it's probably worth it sacrificing attack for defense. If this specific scenario is not the case, consider affixing more atk over health.

Come pick me up then you rude boy

chestpussy

>Gay
Nty, you can do that yourself

hm, that is a solid amount more defense than I had (was using whitill with a similar hp count). I kept getting btfo so hard I just went back to iron will instead. I find it suits my shitter style better when combined with automate. Maybe I'll try it again when I reset my skill tree to level su or gu.

>whitill
Oh, yeah, that's gonna be a problem when running lb stuff. The lack of striking def and striking resistance is way too big.

A single piece of Whitill has nearly 100 less defense than Izane, let alone the resistances and health. The Flash Guard build assumes you have a sizeable amount of survivability already either through astral soul, izane units, or both. It's like a piece of a bigger puzzle, you need all the pieces for it to come together.

oh I'm aware of the defensive difference, I just haven't tried it since I re-geared into izane.

Personally I run 120/16 Izane units with astral soul. Now that level 80 is available you can put even more points into flash guard if you want, though personally I think that's overkill. The amount of things you can survive is incredible, especially when combined with massive hunter + fornis TDs. You don't really have an excuse to not press LB once it comes off cooldown unless you're saving it for a burst phase.

What's the fastest way to farm titles for Whitill units? Doing the matterboard?

You'll probably need to buy and grind a whole bunch of OT 7-10* weapons, some of which no longer drop at all.

The "fastest" way would be from the grind titles of which there are several hundred. The downside is that it will be incredibly expensive to do so. You can't really get 1000 titles without doing them either.

Should I use two of the extra 5 skill points to max out rod shoot or dump it all into wind mastery? I only zanverse before casting folmelgion.

Those are on different trees, did you mean something else? In any case, force you either dump the new points into rod shoot or photon flare while in Te tree there isn't a whole lot else to do.

I was just being retarded. This makes things a lot easier.

Would normal tech boost be a good idea since apparently the lawnmoner part of crafted gigrants counts as uncharged tech?

Probably not, Gigrants is a pretty niche tech. You generally only use it in situations where you really want the hitbox in places where it can 1-2 shot things (solo XQ) or in places where Gigrants can kill one wave and then hit the next wave of spawns.

How many points is typical to put into Charge Parrying for HU?

Maximum.

>parse from the last TDVR
>he spams ilbarta to top spot as te/fo with aura wand
>gets 6k points at the end
He's at it again, boys. Now you can't leave or you risk getting banned!

>Bloco de notas
>quarta-feira
>de março de 2017
hue hue hue

joao pls

>ARKS League: Gal Gryphon
What the hell is this?

>get banned for being in eq with hackers
>get banned for leaving eq with hackers

You'll be randomly matched with 19 other people, and the top Gal Gryphon murderers in the specified span of time will be awarded Star Gems

So the most efficient way is through the Harkotan time attack quest?

It's pretty much the only way
Even if the LUQ for it was up (I'm not even sure if it is, didn't check) it'd be slower than that
And there's no seasonal EQ

I don't think it cares if the mobs have a drop table or not, I've ranked just from doing storyboard stuff before. Personally it's so easy to rank I'm just going to level in the LQ. Last time an event happens I did a few quests in 20 minutes with the mob in them and I scored in the top half of the bracket. If you're dying to hit #1 knock yourself out though.

It's up

why won't they release XH versions of older free fields or do something to make them worth running?

Episode 5 this summer. Unless it's the worst episode transition to date, there should be some big changes like that

I completely forgot that was a thing, fuck you. doing LUQ would've been way more enjoyable because I'd get exp from imt.

Mothership is the best exp eq there is, hands down.

still less exp than a gold tokyo key though

why wouldn't it be the worst

Because SHAQs exist for most of them

This recent patch added some interesting files to the game. Just going over it, it seems we have...

>Episode 5 title card
>16 new weapons, possible camos
>Area files titled; "ShipCommand, ShipExterior, ShipEnd, ParumOutskirts, ParumRuins, ParumCenter"
>New EQ placeholder; "FalzArksEnd"

Pic related. These are the new weapons in the files.

I'm not holding my breath either but there's yet to be an episode that didn't add/change a lot of stuff

>Area files titled; "ShipCommand, ShipExterior, ShipEnd, ParumOutskirts, ParumRuins, ParumCenter"

Open world confirmed.

>Parum

>you'll live long enough to see PSO2 succumb to the open world meme

hey look it's the only good character from that series

What about that says "open world"?

>Magashi
>good character

laia martinez fags, everyone

That's not how it works you little shit

>muh beasts
>muh transformation muhfugga

What else could it possibly mean?

I'm not really familiar with how the game labels existing maps and how this is different from the norm

This isn't like how there's a "river" forest map and the other one, is it?

I can't bring myself to stay awake for another hour for league, so I'm going to sleep. don't wait around for me.

Quick questions on PSO2es:

1. Is there a way to register a loadout for friends (So I can fuck about with the other without putting crap chips for others)
2. Should one give priority to making a loadout with as many different type chips as possible (that'll affect whatever you're fighting, that is) or first get the relevant element as high as possible and then worry of types?

man the old Matoi face is goddamned dreadful

Matoi in general is goddamn dreadful

1. No
2. The endgame of pso2es right now is XH EQs which is something you have no hope of being able to do well any time soon really. I mean months away. You need 13* that are only available from XH EQs, you need seasonal 12* chips, you need to be able to do multiple elements since XH bosses can have one of three weaknesses, etc. Getting into es nowadays is pure suffering and I advise against it.

Apologize now

Real dick sucking face.

do you guys check the units of everyone in the lobby if you need to pug? How high are your standards for inviting people? I can't be the only dick who does this.

The only reason Matoi looks decent now is because of all the revisions.

feels good to be cute from the start

I'm new to PSO2es in the sense that I've never bothered to learn all the details on how damage works. While can't come even close to melting the XH bosses in one run, I can take a good 30-45% if it's a lightning-weak machine.

I've just never put any though or care on how to build the loadouts. I usually get 250 element + reed units and roll out, but was wondering if it was fine to be a bit shy of max element if I can bring another chip type.

It needs to be an overpowered 12* to justify doing that, otherwise you don't break element.

Mass Disconnects! Gaijin ban is coming!

Got it, since other than Yamigarasu my other 12* chips are E-types I'll go for element first. Thanks for the tips anons.

What is happening? Is shit2 congested right now?

not sure but my translations are all over the place.

are people running vanilla having any issues?

no problems here

good mutli class 13* when

all the 13*s from es

how long would it take to acquire one if I've never played es before but have a level 70 char?

Nice game, Sega.

I missed your cute butt

es levels are entirely separate from the main game, only thing that directly carries over is your gear, which matters a lot less than your chips

I can't find a4 in the front side bingo.

this is why i carry telepipes

I know, but I've logged into es daily for a while. I've got a ton of rappy coins but dont know what theyre for.

It says 043-E
I played the cut scene but it didn't clear

>Thought I'm cucked hard in the league
>4 of us actually got 100SG
Its good that SEGA fixed the reward system.

but it always worked that way?

It is?
Because I vaguely remember how I got cucked by the name priority and booted out from rank1 to 2.

how many rappy medals we talking? there's going to be a 3rd anniversary scratch this april 1st, which should have really good chips in it. that should be a very good opportunity to kickstart your chip collection. as for gear, i'd personally recommend fighter/twin dagger/facet folia. very high damage for little effort.
keep in mind that if you really want to get anywhere you have to either be very lucky or spend a lot of time on es

This sucks. No one plays anymore, and it's depressing to open my friends list and see 75% of them in locked rooms because they're too busy being grown men text fucking.

Where did you guys who actually play the game go?

I'll prolly check after td4. Thanks for the heads up.

either playing Final Fantasy XIV or other good video games

Fun game

Reminder that ERP is a sign of mental illness.

What ship?

Sure is

dat skeleton bunny a2 tho