It's not like we didn't warn you
>nocoiner coping

i bought at $420, so loss is relative

double down

DOUBLE DOWN

OR

COPE

>bought in at $1100

Fuck my life lads... fuck you all, said it was the new bottom and only way was moon

If you bought 0.001 you'll be fine

Sold at $1510 CAD... Feelin fine

How much did you buy you retard ?

Idk I don't even pay attention since I know it will shoot to 1500 by end of month

My position entry averaged is at 293 USD so I've eaten into my profits a little bit however I shorted from 995 on 10x leverage I closed my short not too long ago and made great gains.

What happens if you short and it goes up ? How much money can you lose ?

Where are all the coiners?

I told you fuckers last Friday: it doesn't count until you cash out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nothing. Spent 3 at $1100 on home loan.

Depends on the contract

Sold at $960 (on the way up). I guess you could say I lost some of the upside, but I'm not too worried about it. Will slowly start buying if/when $700 happens.

i bought yours ::sobs::

>bitcoin has been shilled here for years when it was $200
>buys at $1000
>seems legit

put it all in TRUMP

this, trumpcoin is better investment than btc atm

I'm up around $200, but I only had 1 buttcoin.

trust me, my ID has KKK in it. I'm moonman

I won. You know how I did it? I bought way back at 540 in August and I kept trading altcoins.
A simple 30 to 50% loss is nothing when compared to 350% gains from altcoin trading.

i'm no expert but seeing it shot up $400 in 1 month to highest it's ever been, in what world is that bottom?

>$1100
>"it's going to the moon, Alice. To the moon!"
>Drops 30% in 3 days
>"Double down"

To the Moon!

bought at 300 sold some at 880. I'm up 350$ and I sill have 1.btc

I have 1.7BTC in a wallet as a little long term investment.

But I lost a few thousand on my CFD account when I bought at $950 then ran out of margin after the drop to $800 causing it to be auto-sold. Still hitting myself.

Just rebought, fingers crossed.

Sub-200 pls.

it will go to $600 first then shoot up, it will climb back to $900 then down to sub $400.
i have no idea if it will visit the 200s again tho.
i think i will start buying little by little under 400 doubling my amount every time it drops 50.

Realistically I'll probably re-buy in the below 400 as well, but it depends what happens with the Chinese investigation.

real long term china can completely fall off the bitcoin radar and btc could survive it. it will be tough i'm not saying it won't be. the price can even revisit sub $10 in the panic. i doubt it tho.