F

F

>mfw i first read that as "Ford to set fire to CEO"

Don't worry user, I also did.

so did i, had to read it 4 times before i made sense of this sentence

>muh shareholders
This is the guy responsible for the current Ford Focus hatch. The Focus hatch version was hot garbage for years and he took the hatch and turned it into a legitimately good car and he gets fired for it.

He turns the entire brand around in general and gets fire because he didn't meme it up like Tesla. Investors are fucking retarded.

Thank God. Now it's time to fit a twin tarbo V8 into the new GT to save the american supercar.

This was literally the guy that:
>put turbos in everything
>revitalized the hatch
>resisted sending every job to Mexico
>refused to make a CUV

Watch as every car turns into a RAV4 and Prius with more self driving aids. It will literally be turned into a shareholder jerk off and and leave enthusiasts in the dust.

A Jew, he may be, but as Jews go... He's a damn good one. More like him pls.

Is ford actually good? All I see is rednecks shitting on it all the time

It's a homologation special, I fail to see the issue. They had a proven race engine, it'd be stupid not to use it.

Ford has had a cuv before it was cool, they made the escape

FORDZDA 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO WHEN

>for the first time in the 30 years i've owned cars i'm considering buying a ford off the lot
>they're firing the guy that did this
I have several friends that already converted because of the current lineup. Fucking retards.

That's typically the way things work in detroit. They get a good thing going and they kill it.

Investors by and large are boomers. Its why we've had a shitty and or so so economy since the 90's and a retard in the white house now.

>have great lineup
>Fire guy responsible for it
What the fuck.

>and a retard in the white house now

opinion disregarded.

Fun fact: mark fields lives in Florida but he commutes to Michigan with a company plane

He put too much money into AI projects, not thinking short term enough

Also Lincoln was his pet project along with butt buddy Kumar Galhotra

He didn't put too much into passenger card and suvs. There is no planned successor to the taurus and fusion and almost all their cars are outdated and past the usual EOP

>Tfw no more Alan Mullaly

The people around him including Pence are very smart. But the president himself is a fucking simpleton, and unlike Regan and Dubya, who both were inept to some degree, Trump is not smart enough to stand aside and let his cabinet and VP run the show.

That being said He'll be gone within the year republicans can't afford him fucking so much shit up prior to next year's elections, nor can they afford him with the demographics changes that will be occuring over then next 20 years.

If you actually believe that, you are genuinely the simpleton here. Not Trump. Please refrain from posting your amateur political views here in the future.

Lol me too.

Would be a more interesting world if that's how things were done.

Ford is fine, GM is fine, stop listening to overly opinionated dorks

I hate to make Veeky Forums into /pol/ but you hit the nail on the head. Trump might be business smart (and I don't even fully believe that but, concessions). The man is a complete dolt when it comes to governing.

Donald Trump is the ultimate useful idiot, that and the empty seat in the Supreme Court is why he won.

"If you actually believe that" is a statement usually followed by hot air. Argue, dammit

>take my amateur opinion seriously!

No.

>le president is dumb meme
They trot this one out every time the president isn't a Democrat, anyone else notice this?

Why do retards fall for it every 4 to 8 years? I mean, how do you uncritically swallow and regurgitate this stuff uncritically?

Lol I uncritically 2x in a sentence oops

I'm not even that guy idiot, but if you're gonna go full /pol/ at least post an entire thought. Or is that a problem?

Honestly man I'm not a partisan but that's because conservative echo chambers usually portray these people as snooty limousine liberals. You can mock someone for their Harvard education but you can't call them a dolt in the same breath. Trump is comically dim. Bush was a lovable dullard. Apart from those two what Republican president has ever really been regarded as an idiot? Think.

>Honestly man I'm not a partisan
Lol sure thing.

If Trump is stupid than what the fuck does that make us?

People that voted for a guy I think is stupid? I'm really not gonna post a scathing criticism of Trump voters yo, they voted in what they believed was their best interest. Maybe they're right. We'll find out. He's president, but I don't have to think he's bright or competent.

>lol he's so smart he became president on his own whim, that must mean you're stupider than him.

Seems to me you have very little knowledge of the political process and who really pulls the strings in gov't, and how things really work.

The people around the man, the party he's backed by, the way districts are drawn, the "external" help one may or may not get determines it more than what the idiot who's running does.

Its been this way since the 70's

2015+69-34-536+22666รท12

shit me too.

maybe we'll get actual V8 sedans now and "one Ford" can eat a dick

haha if only

>the democratic establishment rigged the republican primaries for Trump to win
How actually retarded can you be?

Investors are mostly algorithms and cokehead hypebeasts who got their IB job because of daddy. CEO needs to suck more Wall Street dick to make sure things go his way.

That's not at all what he said.

Before you 'Cuse me, take a look at yourself.

>You can mock someone for their Harvard education but you can't call them a dolt in the same breath.
>Trump is comically dim. Bush was a lovable dullard.

Can't call a Harvard grad a dolt, but Yale and UPenn are free game, huh?

please go, Longpost Gay

>refused to make a CUV
what is....Ford
>Edge
>Escape
>EcoSport
>Flex
>unibody-Explorer
..Lincoln..?
>MKC
>MKX
>MKT

To reference a massive faggot...
>"Please go, XXXX" is a statement usually followed by hot air. Argue, dammit

Explorer isn't a cuv, It's pretty sizable.
The flex needs to die though it's been the same car for so long and I can't understand the point of keeping it around.

You missed the point. They were mocked on their own merits, not for their school.

Sales dude, it sells way too good to get rid of

Like the lada niva, don't fix it if it ain't broke. Just incremental things every few years

>gone within the year

Why?

twenty seventeen

>sales dude
It's fords slowest selling vehicle. They move 3 Taurus' for every flex and 9 explorers for every flex

Does it matter why? Impeachment doesn't have to made on the fact whether someone has broken the law or not. The Constitution's clear that a president can be removed from office becuase he's no simply no longer able to lead.

Shareholders are worse than black people.

I don't think Trump will be impeached but section 4 of the 25th Amendment lays it out pretty well. If Pence and Trump's cabinet REALLY wanted to they could oust him. If you look at the political chess board right now in the context of the Amendment, the only thing that's keeping them from doing this is the insane amount of backlash they would receive right now. In a few months, it could very well be different. Not that I think it will.