twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah just get new ones

Niggers.

WHEN'S SEM

Sixty niggers

Niggers?

first for honda abest

125cc honda best of the best

Should I get sc2 or sc1? It's getting cold.

which one would you get?
>blue killeen.craigslist.org/mcy/6134630425.html
>black dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/6059407777.html

how realistic to offer $150-$200 extra to blue to ride it to my place? I could drive him back or let him arrange how to get back (adjusting price accordingly). Surely there's a figure that would get him interested, right? Saving $300+ is nothing to sniff at.

But idk, maybe a newer bike is better.

Best tires for a heavy bike (zr-7s, '02 model if that's of any importance to you) for cityslickin + the occasional 3000 mile road trip once or twice a year?

Thinking of Continentals, maybe Road Attack 2's or regular Sport Attacks. Opinions?

should i get a zx6r or a dr650

i know they're totally different bikes but i can't decide

Pirelli race tires? On a GS500? Just get any aggressive street tire with sizes that fit the bike. You're too slow to need anything else.

that's not exactly heavy

if you change them yourself get something cheap and soft like kenda

>want to ride
>rained last night so the roads are still wet/damp
>by the time the sun comes out/the water evaporates, it'll be 95 out
>plus all the humidity from the evaporated water
fug

>afraid of water

Okay maybe not very heavy, but weighs more than any sport bike I'd wager.

Buy the black one.
>newer model
>less miles
>sounds like he's done good maintenance on it, whereas the other guy has just changed oil and has removed his turn signals for some dumb reason
>not 4 hours away
Only thing I'd be cautious of is "no joyrides", you need to convince him that you need to have a test ride around the block before buying.
Also, I don't know about US laws regarding buying new vehicles and insurance, but do you not have a rider's policy so you can ride the bike back yourself without worrying about being pulled over?

>ride the bike back yourself?
i'm just a quite new rider; don't want to tackle that long a ride yet

tbqh worried about dropping spaghetti on test rides, even though i know i need to do them, i'm afraid i'll do something super dumb in the turning it on / getting it in gear / getting it rolling process. I'm comfy on two wheels, iI've cycled all my life, but I only have an MSF from a couple months ago as far as practical experience involving an engine.

Depends how much you like goin fast over being able to do dumb shit

It's an hour on the highway. If I could do it on a barely functioning cx500, you'll be fine.

Highway is the easiest part of riding tbhwy

I see. I would think an hour ride would be ok, since you can just make some stops along the way to relax. Once you're at speed it's ezpz, it's slow areas that you have to worry about more. Do you have any motorcycling friends or family that could ride it back for you? You should always take someone with you to look at a vehicle since they might spot something that you don't.

If you can't test ride it, at least ask if you can turn it over and sit on it to get a feel for the bike. Do a walkaround to spot any issues and ask him questions about anything you spot. Don't be afraid of offending him, you're there to buy a bike and you need to know about any issues, so if he gets upset about you asking questions you should just walk away.

i like both the dr650 would be a lot more practical but i already have a practical 500

Good naked bikes under 3k Veeky Forums?
Would be nice if they have ABS any idea?

I want an update on "I know, I'll start on a Sportster 1200 with ape hangars on gravel" user. Have you found yourself yet?

kit kat, where's a good place online I figure out colorado riding laws and etiquette.
I know how to ride, I'm just used to california riding, and I'd like to know the do's and don'ts out here so I don't piss anyone off.

I'm not sure other than don't Lane split and don't ride like a dick, and I don't follow the second recommendation. Where you located partner?

>abs
First though was fz6 from like 2006, but I don't know about the pricing
Without abs: gsr600, sv650n

>Falling for the abs Jew

I get way to often in the situation where I need ABS, could be because I ride like a fucking faggot

Love my GSF1200, I think they normally run you somewhere around 2k for a good one, I got mine for 1500.
No abs tho, but I like the way it rides. Comfy seat, good size for a taller person. Seems easy enough to work on.

Colorado springs. I've posted a couple times, but only lately started riding more.
I know don't lane split, which pisses me off. But for things like parking next to a building, like not a parking spot. I did it all the time where I lived, but idk how people feel about it here.

Will you be buying the GSX-R125?

Where to download MotoGP now that extra.to is ded?

July 29th to August 1st
Pfunds, Austria

thats a CBR 125 with suzuki stickers?

Textile trousers keep riding up above my boots. How fix? Tried putting them into my boots but that doesn't feel or look right.

Hey Veeky Forums kinda newfag here, I ride for 2 years now but Iam still not able to lean in curves properly like (pic related), I always pussy out at the crucial moment. Any idea how to improve myself?

Yeah, I was thinking I could handle an hour's ride or so. Hell, I could even stay off highways at that distance if i wanted to, without any trouble

None of my family ride, and I'm not sure I'd count the people I know that do ride as friends (yet).

>1. Middle-aged dude and his wife across the street both ride Harleys, he and I wave and say hi when we pull into the driveway at the same time and know each other's first names but that's about it

>2. Young research physicist at work rides a V-Strom 1000 and gave me some pointers in my bike / gear search and actually offered to come along with me if I needed someone to look a bike over, but we only see each other like every couple of weeks

>3. Older guy at [spoiler]church/spoiler] who rides a Goldwing, we say hi in passing and have chatted a couple times but that's it

I've thought about talking to (1) and setting up a time to do a practice inspection on one of his bikes. And the black SV is about 30 min or less from where I work so maybe I could set up a time with (2) to go look at it after work.

The social anxiety involved in pursuing either of these options is real..

I say fuck it and do it anyway. I need to ride up pikes peak at some point this season

Go to a school at a racetrack. Use their bikes.

Stop being a bitch.
I as well am trying to get better at curves, and best advice I get is do it.
Took a nice curve the other day and leaned a bit harder than I meant to and almost ate shit, but it was good, I learned from it.

no because I'm getting the GSXR 750

Sounds good, I don't really see the people here fucking with my bike since it's mostly military.
And I feel you on pikes peak, it's free for me on certain holidays. Unless there's a free part already I didn't see.

i'm gonna do this to decide if i actually want a sport bike

Are you riding dryrotted old as fuck tyres? If not, then you're fine. Just don't try to drag knee and the skid demon will ignore you.

Need some new rubber, whats the best sport/touring tyre currently?

>Just get any aggressive street tire with sizes that fit the bike.

sc2s then? I want to get the same type as the front/

>sc2s
SP V2?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1leVfe5EGg
youtube.com/watch?v=tNtnkeDcAUU

anakee 3's

No? Sc2s.

I think you should start with option 2 since he basically already offered to help but I'd bet your neighbor wouldn't mind either. Bike people do tend to like helping others get into it; it's obviously not universal but the odds are in your favour.

Is this a race bike? Why are you getting SC2s?

That's sweet. Yeah I wouldn't worry too much. There's so many killer roads in the mountains here it's insane

Considering sowing some kind of elastic on the inside of the legs that I can put under my feet so it stays in place. Any better ideas?

>Why are you getting SC2s?

Because the front tire is an sc2. I thought you should match them.

That doesn't matter that much. Just get whatever rear you want and then match later when you get a few front.

The Pirelli race tires wouldn't last very long anyway and they're expensive.

Cheers nice reviews. Anybody swap their own tyres? or get a shop to do it

No, it's lighter, more powerful and is cheaper.
It also has keyless ignition.

I remove the wheel and bring that to the shop to save on labor. Swapping the tyre yourself is a bitch, especially if you're not going to splurge on tools.

shop did my front tire in 5 minutes for $10 and filled both up to specs

Argentinians are top tier mechanics

have you not caught on that this is "lol how do i tires" user? past three threads:
yeah, he might not be troll. but in that case, based on responses, he's pretty slow.

>suzuki makes a bike for third world children
>actually does better than the competition for once

looks like they found their niche

excelling in market segments you don't have to actually excel in

>The Pirelli race tires wouldn't last very long anyway and they're expensive.

They seem to melt really easily, I think you're right. This is just from going down to the shops!

Oh I see now.. he thinks his track tires are impressive

PR4

Probably helps that it's actually a restricted 150. I can't wait to buy one and slap Rin-chan stickers all over it!

Why is sailor moon wearing slutty race gear?

take it back yamaha freak

Fuck off, you uncultured, non-Suzuki lover!

Have you got some sort of autism that precludes you from having a giggle?

Good one, boss

Holy shit I've got like 1k more in the bank than I anticipated at the start of the year. Guess I'm getting my license upgrade this year after all, GET HYPE.

>Upgrade
Go away yuropoor

>inb4 ybr125

What now, cunt?

>be American
>get shot
>doc says you owe him 200k
>take out a loan because you're a good goy that built his credit
>work 5 jobs to pay off loan
>get laid off because Mexicans take your jobs
>can't pay back loans
>ring ring, where's our money, scamp?
>get shot
>clap

>tip the guy who shot you

>after he takes your mobility scooter

>Be European
>Fall over at intersection on 125cc motorcycle

>be european

>125cc
You taking a riding course or something?

>can import vehicles

no (because I'm not European)

>be European
>fall over at intersection on my 125cc motorcycle
>Syrian refugee doctor comes over and fixes my broken ankle for free
>Afghani refugee nuclear physics doctor fixes my bike and soups up the engine for free
>collect my social health insurance money that I get for free from the state
>get 6 weeks paid sick leave
>beat off to wife getting fucked by bull
Yeah America is a real paradise compared to Europe huh

>implying you can afford to import anything but muslims

>Yeah America is a real paradise compared to Europe huh

They're missing out.

>Be American
>Shoot niggers
>Go to school to become a doctor that gets paid 600k / year
>Lend money to poor retards who don't know anything about personal finance
>Make easy revenue stream off of said retards
>Quit job because no longer need to work
>They can't pay back loans
>Repossess their property and make even more money
>Shoot more niggers
>Clap

Look at both ways, goyim

I really dislike politicised boards 2bh. That shit's supposed to stay at /int/ and /pol/ since the shitslinging is eternal and ruins everything it touches.

It's kind of everywhere. Europeans provoke it because they're super snobby. Even I mess with them and I don't care about politics.

>Europeans provoke it
There it is again. Stop it.

lmftfy
>be American
>shoot niggers
>go to jail because Daschaun nindu nuffin
>go to school for 10 years and getting a debt of several hundred thousand dollars to become a doctor that gets paid 600k / year if he can land a job at all, that has to deal with fat people and shooting victims on a day to day basis and LITERALLY works 80 hrs per week
>make barely more money than a primary school teacher
>get laid off because Mexicans do your job for a third of the pay
>can't pay back student loans
>car and house get repo'd
>now you're a homeless unemployed dude who's in debt, in a country where money is everything

>europeans provoke it

No, you started a world war so I get to make fun of you forever.

>still not a european
feels good man

Who /nobike/ here?

>you
Who says I'm European?

Survival of the fittest, nigger
I went to school for two years and I'm now a systems admin in a research park, 250k /yr and no debt, rent is $500/month because I live with a roommate, and infinite money to spend on bikes
Plus I don't have to deal with cucked laws all the time and can defend myself from the government legally under the Constitution

Gook?