Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fubarduck/status/847216640186036224
store.silagames.com/publishers/446/h2-interactive-publishing/
youtube.com/watch?v=vXgpGBbh5r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

who's ibuki's daddy

and the xrd is deflated

What was it about Gootecks? I missed whatever happened on stream.

hearing these people try to smack talk is embarrassing

what fuudo said

>Mid match, my fierce was going out, but I was confident I could win still

what fuudo's translator said

>My stick was malfunctioning but I thought I should still beat gootecks anyway

QT

>that op
that's it, I'm buying GG

Filthy fucking liars.

Shut up broski we have to manufacture fake beef for the season finale

are you retarded? Fuudo clearly said "Gootecks-sama"

Why the fuck can't they pronounce Nadeshiko properly?
But then again SF community pronounces tons of names wrong. Karin, F.A.N.G, Zangief, Ryu, Sakura

BASED FUUDO

fuudo is the fucking man he is playing pure footsies pure read no gimmicks and still dominating

Gootecks will beat Tokido.

he did say Gootecks though, where did it go in your interpretation?

M I K A B O Y Z

because gootecks is older and fuudo respects him?

How to say Karin, Fang, Sakura, Ryu? I thought most people say these correctly.

fhang
kareen
sawkewra
reeyoo

Stop pretending to like Mika just because Fuudo is winning you posers

>34k viewers

no no no no NO NO NO

STOP WATCHING
SFV SUCKS
FUCK ESPORTS
PLAY GUILTY GEAR
STOP WATCHING RIGHT NOW

God damn I want to jam it in Jam so bad why can't she exist?

I need you Nina

i'm a platinum mika who loves my boys the holy trinity, loser.

Get off my bandwagon.

>One of the major changes from 4 to 5 is that you need to challenge those jabs on reaction
Taste Steve is retarded

Nobody is reacting to a job with 7 frames of input lag

>asked crackpr0n for the translation
>he gives that one
>several minutes later
>"I'm not fluent but i can understand conversationally"

play my game mister

>Gooteck vs Tokido

the ol freudian slip

twitter.com/fubarduck/status/847216640186036224

BROSKI EXPOSED

Why is there a vocal minority of idiots who think that the problems with SFV are solely to do with not having hard enough execution barriers and not that the game is fundamentally flawed?

Do these people think fighting games are about being arbritarily difficult via mechanics?

Agreed, I whiff punished light jabs with my sweep or ultra in IV all day. BRING BACK IV.

Anime fighters on sale
store.silagames.com/publishers/446/h2-interactive-publishing/

but she's fun

yes they do

did gootecks finally embrace his meme status or did he actually think that outfit looked good

something tells me its the latter

>tfw not smart enough to play swordtits

when are they going to get a translator who knows some nip and not to take the mic away too soon?

But why. Who taught them this?

I FEEL LIKE
I PERSONALLY FEEL LIKE

Tasty Steve is fucking awful.

wud play

F

steve is amazing, get rid of this zhi loser and bring sajam out an were set

both?

outfit looks both stupid and cool though, but a nigga like you sitting there in his cargo shorts wouldnt know

whats wrong with cargo shorts

Mike has purposely trained him wrong as a joke

lol

their ego, theyve spent years playing older games that required some execution, now that its not a heavy requirement they realize they have nothing

why is gootecks using hitbox again?

gootecks why the fuck would you use the hitbox if you just got it at a tournament? im not saying dont use it, but use it after a month or two after getting it, what the fuck

because they like to pretend they are above melee players yet say the same autistic bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=vXgpGBbh5r8

GOOTECKS VIRTUAL PERFECT

why is gootecks so much worse than his boy Mike Ross? I don't get it. their adventures aren't even excellent anymore

gooey with a ghetto P on tokido?

well its kind of like tripling the size of a basketball hoop, would that help the game by making it more accessible? or make it so easy that actual skill isnt recognized anymore?

It's his incoming OS when he eventually gets 0-7d

Tokido not play that well tbqh senpai

0-7

sometimes you play down to your opponent's level but it doesn't have a lasting effect.

tokido very plainly gave him that round, who the hell does wake up cr mk into hk tatsu

>outfit looks cool

i read that as cardboard shorts

Droptecks

Why does Gootecks force himself into the corner

steve is good fag

he wanted the chip to take away the perfect

yes, the only skill in fighting games needed is execution. Lets just the fact ignore that any monkey can learn 1f links if they boar enough.

Feel Like Steve is my favorite commentator

what if i told you talent is a real thing

trying to use the asian "walk your opponent into the corner" meme but he's to intelligent to execute it properly and telegraphs it like a chump or he's a no-talent fraud who should stick to coaching isntead lmao

MOV gonna walk all over wolfkrone
I hope so, I fucking hate wolfkrone

its not the only thing, but it makes everything else easier and dumbs down the game overall

going back to the basketball analogy, why learn concepts and run plays when you can just lob it at the rim and make it 80% of the time because the hoop is so big?

This isn't comparable to basketball, not until you're actually fighting with your fists.

Fighting games have always been at their most interesting when it's about focusing on the interactions between the two players. Watching players pull of combos isn't really that interesting unless you're brand spanking new. No serious player thinks "oh wow he hit his BnB how impressive!" I'm not even against mapping special moves to a button press a la Rising Thunder but every implementation of that so far has been pretty lackluster, like adding hard limits to special moves and removing strength variations. Rising Thunder was a bad game for other reasons though, not because it simplified control schemes.

same, why is he always so greasy

does wolfkrone know how to block

he needs his oxygen back

Yesss go chunny go!

Based MOV

krone tryna look deep and contemplative lmao

Wolfraud btfo lmao

moisturizer I think

>should stick to coaching
He is actually a good coach?

Missing Person: Talking about Guilty Gear, you and Dogura both had struggles against the American players at the event. Do you feel that America is starting to catch up in the title?

Go1: The average level between the two regions are fairly close. The average American player in Guilty Gear is shockingly high.

GG is America's game.

>spam elbow elbow elbow elbow
>wait for confirm
>win the match
laura players

MOV makes Chun look like the best character in the game

>Watching players pull of combos isn't really that interesting unless you're brand spanking new
landing a hard combo in a clutch situation is one of the most "hype" things that can happen

and having 1 button dps and spds was definitely a problem in RT

i dont agree with this
at all

literally take a random jap from mikado and throw him into an american event and he'll take it easily

Anyone that has a TE2 can tell me the material of this orange border? A friend asked me to paint his but I don't know what paint to buy lol. Also is it removable?

Seriously why have I never thought of some of this holy shit

krone is going to punch kbrad in the jaw midstage if he loses their runback

sit ya ass down

>dem tanlines

sniffffff!!!!!

Wolfkrone literally doing the same shit each time, shows you how laura players are

MOVs chun is simply too good

did he almost ragequit at a tournament

>wolfkrone instinctively tries to ragequit mid match