I did it Veeky Forums

I did it Veeky Forums.

I traded my 132hp Veloster for a 201hp Veloster Turbo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ZbGdkyrAis
youtu.be/1PlSA2DnTL8
cars.com/articles/drag-strip-challenge-chrysler-pacifica-vs-toyota-86-1420695207822/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Veloster is still ugly as fuck but at least you have something under the hood to distract you from that.

No one deserves that kind of pain. Sorry user

should just have gotten the elantra sport

could of had a challenger. sad.

Intake, exhaust and ECU tune and you get a decently fun car. Still ugly though...

faster than my 200hp 86.
fuck.

my 96 maxima has 190hp
get rekt

Veeky Forums you told me to do this when I got the first one, so I did. You should be happy.

I was going to. I test drove it and everything and I really liked it, but they gave me $8k off the Veloster Turbo, and when it boils down to it, the ES and VT have the same motor and trans...

>veloster is so shit that dealers dropping 8k off to get rid of them

>took advice from busriders
user you deserves that

Gratz user, the Veloster is one of the most underrated cars of the now, which is a shame because they can be had for very reasonable prices. The 3rd door is funky but oh well.

Well, I had a 2016, but the Turbo is also a 2016 that was a demo for the dealer, but it still only has 160 miles on it.

ha gay

Kinda only interested in exhaust upgrades at this point. Maybe a glasspack to make it sound as aggressive as it looks.

Trust me, I drove a 132hp car for the past 18 months, so the stock Turbo is plenty fast enough for me.

Really is a fun car. I said that from having a personal vendetta against them. I work at a hyundai dealer and have been working on a veloster all day todat tracing an open circuit.....

>slower than a Veloster
Horrey sheet how embarrassing as fuck.

youtu.be/3ZbGdkyrAis

Well this begs the question...

Is there anything that is actually slower than a 86?

My first one didn't have any major issues, only minor shit like wheel bearings going prematurely and a faulty trunk latch, which I heard they put under recall now, in addition to the new canister recall.

Don't scratch the paint when doing the trunk latch recall like my service department did.

>minor
>wheel bearings going prematurely

Pretty sure IS300 is slower.

Well, the car was still operable, user.

Not a Miata.

youtu.be/1PlSA2DnTL8

Not a 2017 Chrysler minivan.

cars.com/articles/drag-strip-challenge-chrysler-pacifica-vs-toyota-86-1420695207822/

getting a 86 for drag racing is pretty dumb desu

getting a 86 for any reason is dumb

Dude those canisters are nothing but issues. Any tech who scratches the paint doing that recall should go back to being a lube tech

>could have had a boat instead

yay?

Good luck getting a challenger for 15k

to be fair the Pacifica has a heck of a lot more power

Same boat with catback but soo much to choose from and the youtube clips don't do any justice.

Greddy...borla....magnaflow...cnt whatever

Good luck getting a VT for 15k too.

They're not even releasing a 2017 model year Veloster because of the imminent switchover to the new generation, even still 2016 VTs "new" are averaging $19-22k asking price.

I like these. They look great in white with all the black accents too. You only ever hear people on here dogging them but once you get past the benchracers, Hyundai does a good job of offering a lot a kit for not much money.