Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2486

Game killer edition

Previous Thread: BANLIST yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

● Duelingbook is a (currently buggy) manual simulator, a la Dueling Network duelingbook.com/
● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Master_ability
roadoftheking.com/ocg-2015-01-dragon-ruler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neo New Dimensional Barrier.

>tfw can play Stardust Warrior with only 1 EMZ
I just hope Tewart doesn't senselessly ban Level Eater.

cardfu time

Is there a purpose to the "up" link marker? The main monster zone of yours it links to will always be down, right? Surely you couldn't summon to your opponent's side of the field.

right? I guess it's not out of jewnami's scope

>potentially turning level 8 monster into Link-5
>not banned
Let's hope Tewart is that retarded.

Fuck Konami desu ya feel?

you just got it
tone down kid

Your opponent can use that LZ to ED summon there, and you can use it to Extra Link.

>potentially turning level 8 monster into Link-5
What do you mean?

Use the Level Eater to Link.

Cardfu archtype

>sample
Liar

was this a good design card?

Okay, I need spoonfeeding, the organization's translation is confusing as fuck. How do extra links work?

Anybody else having trouble loading DB? I keep getting '502 bad gateway'.

Yugioh honestly would have pretty good deck-masters or whatever. Like, leaders in Shadowverse or Hearthstone.

Giving decks a certain powerup depending on the master, and all masters are anime characters.

Well, it can negate something by using itself as a cost meaning he's not a sitting duck when he's alone. And he only became a menace when Pendulums happened, before that you had to rely on the level 3 chicken.

Build a bridge of mutual link and you can use both EMZ.

Monsters would be cooler masters desu, they could make master versions of fan favorites like Trishula or Dark Magician, I'd buy it.

>and all masters are anime characters
Your idea went from bad to shit

Extra Link just means using Link Monsters with Mutual Link Markers (each Monster points to the Monster(s) that they're Linked with) to chain your way around from your EMZ to the other one. Up Markers are to either support your EMZ card, or to point up to the other Zone.

That's what it sounded like, but then they also mentioned the opponent's main monster zones and it really threw me off. Wow, this adds a whole new layer of unnecessary complexity. It's a good thing you have to sacrifice so many fucking monsters to do anything it's basically irrelevant.

And you can't go diagonally, right? IIRC, you couldn't go A > C > E

Pendulums ruined everything.

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Deck_Master_ability

When power creep hadn't progressed far enough for it to be easily summonable, yes. A massive boss monster with an incredible effect that was hard to summon and benefited the archetype it was made for.

Consider the possibility of pic related.

You can as long as it's mutual link.
Link 79 doesn't exist yet though.

You can so long as they're mutual Links. But I doubt they'd be dumb enough to make a Link Monster with NE/NW Link Markers together. inb4 it's in the Cyverse Structure Deck and it makes them broken as fuck.

>Life Sentence (original) / Clear the Courtroom (dub): During either player's turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed by this effect x 500.

In which Judge Man skyrockets to 1000 dollars a copy

Is this actually fucking real? I heard you couldn't?
This shit is gonna get broken so fucking fast. I can't wait for unbreakable boards that you can't use any ED monsters for.

>they make Link marker 7-9
>it's Link-8

Just play Kozmos ;^)

So with the greediness of extra links, the goal of the game should be to swarm with low link material link monsters to take the opponent's link zone before they can, right? That way they basically can't play.

Of course, that all falls apart if you're facing something that doesn't use the extra deck, but...

THATS ACTUALLY BROKEN oh my god its not even once per turn

>this will be the shit that gets Level Eater banned in the TCG

Why do you think they print Cybenet Universe?
And if you just want to lock your opponent from using EMZ, Socuteboss or Dimensionhole is enough.

So you sayin' it wasn't a good investment then

tfw you will never play full power tcg sharks for more than a month

It'll come sooner than anyone would like, they made this game rule solely to sell such cards out.
Will these cards be practical to play is doubtful, 79's will undoubtedly be absolute shit except for ED-lock turbo.

Is there an archetype that got hit harder by this? Holy fuck. One dante and you literally can't go any higher without the thing that enables you to fucking exploding all of your monsters.

You need a way to "lock" the EMZ by placing actual strong Link there though.
Link Spider is weak as fuck, while Gaia is costly as fuck.

>79's will undoubtedly be absolute shit except for ED-lock turbo.
Unless it have, you know, effect.

nero soon bud

Ok!

Back to using discard trap, bud.
At least you don't have "You can not special summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except X" restriction.

Konamis own damn fault desu

post brain memes

>All extra deck monsters are Burning Abyss except Beatrice
>Can still sit on beatrice and backrow
>Can still spin things with Virgil
>DUDES BA GOT HIT HARD
Everytime. They'll be fine, if they don't want to wait for their opponent to kill Beatrice they can just fuse for Pilgrim.

Also this Back to running Fire lake and Karma cut

I know it'd never happen, but some part of me wants Malacoda to become relevant in the new format.

i think i went a little too far at the end

>Nero
I doubt it.

Yeah, he's shit

>not knowing

Yes? Not a single card in the archetype got banned.

Also, Beatrice was a much harder hit to BA than Dante. With 1 Dante, you can constantly make Beatrice (who literally carried the deck).

I think the bottom one is Full power infernity. The archtype is from anime and ended up becoming World champion in 2014, outskilling HAT and Traptrix

HAT, Traptrix and Shaddoll*

And got fucking obliterated.

Infernity did nothing wrong.

>Infernity did nothing wrong
Now, i do like infernities but come on nigga, were you there for triple Infernity barrier, Void Ogre and Break boards?

Nothing. Wrong.

Perfection.

I'll take it as a no, then.

>Infernity
>nothing wrong
Ha ha I love this episode, it's the one where a shitter thinks that a banned deck and come back and won't cause problems.

I can't wait for next week when they want to unban Dragon Rulers and Party boat.

DRs wouldn't really cause problems as a deck if they were limited tomorrow.

Just free my nigga Redox.

[Blocks ur Path]

>and party boat
Fuck you Zenmaity doesn't need anymore bullying

God, the AI is cheating SO fucking hard in Legacy of Duelist.

Whenever I play against someone with cards that """randomly""" discard one card in my hand, it's always the one Exodia part I don't have multiple copies of in my hand.

Wow it's fucking nothing in the glorious year of 2017.

How the fuck do DRulers even summon this fucker when they're level 7, i don't recall a galaxyeyes dragon that was rank 7
>inb4 Asstral force RUM

>it's the one where a shitter thinks that a banned deck and come back and won't cause problems.

What deck CAN'T come back without breaking the game? Links + erratas killed everything from the old days, even EmEm is hardly playable under Links and don't even mention Barrier.
Hard mode: No FTKs.

>he can't rank 8 in dragon rulers

>What deck CAN'T come back without breaking the game?
Zoodiacs

Are you serious? They ran Mythics, Blue-eyes and Hieratics to make Dark Matter and other R8NKs.
roadoftheking.com/ocg-2015-01-dragon-ruler

>check DUSA pre-order stuff
>V-HERO Vyon/Blazar/Honesty Neos expensive

top kek

I will buy this shit for my collection after a month.

Mythic rulers

Those are all cheap here in the UK.

>during your end turn

Funny you should post that considering how absolutely worthless Cubics have been since their release.
Their literal only success have been giving autistic memelords something to shitpost about.

>during your end turn

well, what can you expect drom a deviantfag

Haven't they scummed out a handful of tops?

>He really believes this

>A delinquent duo on legs doesn't need more bullying

>Cubics
>Comparing this to a card that can make you banish 3 monsters from your deck and has 4k and can attack twice
Shitters ladies and gentlemen

>Links + erratas killed everything from the old days
Shaddolls

>>A delinquent duo on legs doesn't need more bullying
The fuck are you on about?
That's Hunter, not Zenmaity.

Hit the Hunter, not the Boat.

Must be the Brazilian sellers being stupid like always.

They use ygoprice as a base for the values in Dollar, even for PT-BR cards.

I've been paying zero attention, is construct a new banlist item?

grand horn of heaven is counter trap kino

>kino
go back

originaldo desu

Funny enough, I think OCG has everything missing for Shaddolls bar Construct since Mathman and ESF have gone up since their last lists, even artifacts are back to full power and they have 2 BLS.

Maybe Construct could be limited sometime next year at this rate.

i don't go to /tv/, but i like some of the stuff they say

How could you possibly use it to make a link-5? It's not like level eater can multiply itself.

You're a cheeky cunt, aren't you.

>not Vanity's Call
You tried.

Don't use the level 8 until you summon Link-4.

Fuck I got them mixed up, I knew one of them gave the other fodder for the ripping with rat.

I think there might be a mechanic I didn't know about. Can you use a link-3 monster + a non-link monster to make a link-4, etc.?

Yeah.