First for all the female pandas.

Blizzard got me...

Someone lost their Strom'kar

So I can't farm shards anymore?

is this accurate?

First for Soe.

>final boss of the ship event gave me 17 nethershards

I'm done with this

Realistically how many more expansions will nu-Blizz churn out until this poor game finally croaks?
I give it two more at best until even the most diehard blizzdrones abandon ship.

For a person who doesn't play wow, how bad is the new patch? I'm hearing its the death of wow (again)

Maybe when they make a new MMO that is actually better than WoW.

in the very unlikely event this is real, it's still not worth doing the shitty nethershard grind until more than 5 people can tag each mob

if Blizzard doesn't increase the drop rate of nethershards people are just going to quit

what's the point of giving people gear to grind for, and then making it take hundreds of hours to get anything useful

it doesn't work as a catch up mechanic, and it doesn't work as a meme way to gear for raids unless you farmed thousands of shards during invasions and got lucky

Time gate the patch.

So never?

It's literally the same as it was on launch but with you to be able to max out your artifact weapons within a day.

>try to WQ and go near portals
>the fury of 10 thousand 10 y/o hordes comes crashing upon you
>try to WQ
>fag pala and warr chase me all the way into the ocean, relentlessly swimming after me and throwing shit
>try to get mount water mount out
>you have to type the name, rclick mount or drag the spell to your bar
>meanwhile they just catch up to me and kill me
If this shit goes on, im fucking off to a normal server. Fuck my friends and fuck pvp.

So basically its shitting on hardcore players who grinded a ton early? That sucks.

You get to do maybe 20 mins worth of content once per week. As in you do it and then it resets after the week is over and you get to do it again.

Also they broke one of the fundamental design aspects of MMOs and now mobs get stronger as you do, so when you get new gear you feel weaker and world quests take longer.

Also you know how each patch comes with a big raid that advances the storyline? Blizzard is holding off from letting us in until mid june for some bullshit reason when in reality it's just so people will pay three more monthly payments.

>mfw our boi Asmongold's nethershards guide still works.

It's shitting on everyone. They marketed this as literally the biggest patch WoW has ever seen and it holds almost nothing.

wtf I thought there was a new raid releasing in the patch. I understand nighthold is ridiculously hard though, as I've watched a few streamers try for weeks to do mythic. I was actually looking forward to watching a new raid instead of watching yllisande/guldan failures

explain
i don't want to give that fagola views

>not having water mount on your action bar

>hating on our literal guy

It was """released""" this patch but it's locked by a timegate that doesn't open until June.

Why are people farming nethershards?

my life isn't pathetic enough to suck some faggot's cock just because he's the closest thing you'll ever have to a friend
now answer the fucking question

Friendly reminder 2.2 was the best .2 patch

Way too rude.

You'll have to go and watch the vid now, no help from us.

it was technically released but they gave the community the finger and won't open the door for another 11 weeks. It's not going to open until fucking June.

Anyone who doesn't unsub and quit the game not is just asking for more shit like this in the future.

> PvP2hard4me

Holy shit it just hit me.
Jaina's adamant attitude toward letting the horde back into dalaran was a metaphor. The last time she let "the horde" (thrall) into "Dalaran" (jaina), she got heartbroken. What a poor qt

Because there is nothing else to do.

i won't
i'll just do something else until someone posts it in text for
get fucked e-celeb cocksucker

/elyg/ is laughing at us again bros

what do we do? they can't keep getting away with it

2.everything was the best patch. I miss raiding being a journey with guildmates as you tackle raid after raid until you get to the very end. I hate this new bullshit system

Also I miss old PvP when it was still focused on large scale PvP like AV and before all this bullshit lore came out

>Why are people farming nethershards?
nothing else to do

oh god nothing but farming nethershards for 11 weeks. How the fuck do they expect people to stay subbed?

the private server community is dead you can laugh at everything in WoW being horrible now

of course you could always go to that other MMO

The guide is giving 3000-5000 shards a hour, its a matter of minutes until Blizz patches it. You'll be late.

Don't bother people reporting that they already adjusted the drop rate of the shards from the elites

Has anything come to light on how the shard vendor legendaries work? Are they a separate independent thing that don't affect the pity timer from doing content for legendaries? Or do you just gotta buy like 100+ and open them back to back to enjoy fucking yourself over?

So I'm guessing Drape of Shame is still BiS for Holy paladins or healers in general?

I'm happy with the gradual introduction of more to do. I have more than I know what to do with honestly.

Loved the Suramar quest line where every week there were really meaty quests to do and uncover more story. Hoping that's what is going on here.

So they rolled back damage scaling with ilvl, kept the health, but lowered it a bit as well. kek

ye, if it's high ilvl

Why do you people shit on elvui?

Just because it's popular?

Been gone for just over a year.

Worth it to come back? I prefer PvP over PvE.

I'm eager to get flying but other than that I don't care

Stay away from this game.

nah pvp is shit right now don't bother

That bad? Is the PvP Balance still fucked? Is PvE still bland with a linear script for boss fights? How about the ingame community, hows that?

5 months ago? maybe

Now? Absofuckinglutley not

Is this technically false advertising?
youtube.com/watch?v=GUdtsoOtCsg
Nothing after the first minute of this video is available right now and much of it won't be for weeks.

How do I get into arena PvP as a ww monk?

Got it. Thanks niggas.

Thanks for the image. I always enjoy adding new things to my tranny folder.

Ah yes now I can finally twoshot all outdoor mobs again so the only difference between any two mobs are the model and name NOT its abilities

fucking retards

>as a father of 3 kids and husband to a wife this patch is simply perfect for me, I can log on for 30 minutes and do my dailies. I don't feel left behind because there's not much to do after half an hour anyway, and the whole AP traits thing? Not like I'm a competitive raider, I don't need to farm AP :) good to see blizzard understands it grown up audience and that we don't have much time to play anymore.

How can you feel powerful unless you have to pop multiple cooldowns to survive fighting more than 2 mobs

>use karma when they pop cds
>win

now is the time to catch up if you want pve

pvp you will never catch up and it's shit despite for the first time in wow history being balanced separately from pve

Anybody playing on alliance side us?

can you banish dhs in metamorphosis?

I'm on ED.

Why?

Yes. It is.
It was funny as shit when my guild decided to do our mythic farm bosses.

I want friends

failed opportunity for my wifes son meme desu

I mean I wouldn't want to do daily quests all day either

>People die in the new dungeon
>on heroic difficulty

It went so bad that healer's gear turned red while I continued soaking damage just fine as tank during boss fights as majority continued getting dead by either fixates or flying axes.

Now I see the urge of people wanting to bully their healsluts.

is the economy fucked? greens are going for millions ofgold.

Anyone ever play at gaming cafes? Im thinkig about it since my dad took my laptop away for two weeks. Still got 6 days to go so im probably gonna go blow 100 bucks playing at a gaming cafe for the next few days

Haven't played for a few months. Is it worth coming back in now? I've got the itch

yes and it was horribad

>be heroic geared frost DK
>tunnel the fuck out of bosses with breath
>do 70% of my group's DPS
>everyone else dies to adds
>solo the last 10% of the boss' health

This happened on the tree and Domatrax kek

>new follower legendary
>gives 500k ap at ak 26 right now per world quest
what the FUCK this isn't even fair

Do tell. Was the cafe specifically oriented to gaming?

New dungeon is a little bit overtuned for heroic difficulty. I was almost one-shoted (thanks Cheat death) from second boss aoe with 900 gear and 54 artifact (old traits).

Did they fix elisande and Trilliax yet?

This should be an item you can buy at the class hall vendor like wtf

nah man rng means fun dont you get it just play the game fuck you

wtf

>You will never raid Queen Azshara and make her look like a total bitch with your raid group

Trilliax was fixed. Elisande not, but we did not experience difficulties, only a couple people died.
Botanist have funny bugs too but not gamebreaking.

yes

it takes a special kind of autism to take your games outside your home and also to be comfortable with it
this includes handhelds

we have half our raid dying to invisible rings on elisande

Why don't you do something else with your time? 6 days is nothing.
Also, if your dad is taking away your things why don't you move out?

get lucky or uninstall

People have a gillion gold each from WoW tokens and old garrison gold

We're reaching XIV levels where gold literally doesn't matter anymore

Nagas boring. Trolls too.
They are not invisible they just burn on spawn. personal saves, big dps and staying behind slow field help you to survive this shit.

That green is removed from the game since Cata, thats why its expensive

I'd be worse off if I moved out and i tried painting my old warhammer night elves but got bored. Idk what to do.

>retard doesn't play pokemon outside of the house and meet other gamers out and about
Coward

>playing on a meme server
You're friends are retards and so are you for letting them talk you into playing on a pee vee pee server

Read a book, go out and see a movie or something. You can figure this out.

>shaman
>bored of fem dwarf
>fem pandas a shit
>fem draenai is my only other option
>they dont seem all that interesting
>this was the best I could do

>a year or two ago
>browse local facebook group
>someone made a post about me along the lines of "omg That guy at the [local gym] who listens to pokemon music in his headphones [laughcrying smiley]"
>over 200 upboats
thank you for reading my blog and reminding me

What the fuck is this patch?
I finished everything there is to do on both of my characters in the first day, now I've just got to sit around and wait for a couple months for Tomb to drop?

What is the best course of action as an undergeared melee DPS with no friends? I feel like I'm stuck. I get declined for normal Nighthold groups and even regular Mythic dungeon groups. I haven't seen a guild recruiting that isn't progressing into mythic and looking for people geared and experienced.

Feels pretty bad. Feels like quitting.