byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82802243/#82803555
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82802784/#82803333
ss13.moe/media/source
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

never confiscate common shit as sec, you'll just end up filling the lobby with greytiders

I want ERP to be added

DEAD: ADMIN(Jjenjr) says, "it could be code rainbow marshmallow hugs, but if theres a confirmed threat that goes out the window"

removing codes from the game when?
clearly they are used for nothing at all and a waste of time.

You ever fuck up really bad in space?

They should if it's contraband for them.

Pomf, still requesting them /pol/ screenshots.

>common shit
>hand teleporter

It could have been worse.
It could have been much, much worse.

Reposting from last thread

>be assistant
>ask warden to make me hall monitor, so he gives me the woop woop helmet
>go around asking people if they're doing illegal things
>eventually PDAwarden about graffiti and get some response about no DNA scanners, so I go rogue and try to get the shuttle called
>plan is to hack into AI core, hack the turrets, hack the AI and get it to call the shuttle
>get tased by said turrets, then sec comes in and all gets tased by the turrets, then the borg fucks around with us, with RD trying to turn off the turrets
>get brigged for 5 minutes and told my fashion sense is shit by the nice sec officers
>change my agent name and turn off PDA messaging for me
>come up with elaborate plan for warden to pay for my cult services, involving pot plants, paper airplanes and surfer brooks
>get toolboxed to death because it was cult and I was implanted
Fun round, but I think my plan was a little too elaborate, considering the hint for him to talk to surfer was me saying "contact me on the waves if you catch my drift, dude"

Hopefully soon!

>no link to last thread
>no last time on
I was making a far better thread, but you beat me to it

next time wait

'twas referring to a station bounced radio
they're in every emergency locker

where is the big cluck

That sounded pretty interesting actually
Now I feel bad for killing you
I didn't even have a soulstone since I wasn't roundstart

>be cultist CE
>end up sneaking to armoury to see if I can rob it
>warden smells me
>end up doing research on a single plating 10 tiles off screen of the armoury
>finish research
>hti use hotkey to start a communicate rune to share my knowledge
>accidentally hit throw
>space my completed tome
>shit myself
>summon a new tome and recopy research because I had examined every rune
>sneak by to my office
>make two stuns
>make scrubgloves just in case
>see AI core unbolted
>cut camera
>go to disable AI controll so I can run in and subvert
>kill myself on the APC because lmao someone wired to grid and I forgot about my glubbs
>sandy strips me in medical
>sees my talys
>straightjackets me and delivers me to brig
>proceed to bamboozle warden with alternative facts for a SOLID 12 minutes
>get telesci'd out by a amemego in science
>give him my last 2 supply summons for a construct and soul shard
>go stun convert janitor in escape
>fail to scrubglove captain
>stunchains me to the brig
>eventually disarm and strip him nude
>fail a gundraw with the first security officer that arrives because I didn't have an implant and he shot quickly
>manage a dark knight rises quote before they crit me
Total Cult Victory

>mfw Val Oth was being waterboarded because he found my tome in space and they didn't believe him

>listening into sec coms all round
thoughts?

Thats pretty fucked up but I didn't have anything to do with that.

I accepted my fate as soon as cult was first shouted over the radio and I already had the implant. It's fine.

thoughts on listening in to sec comms, or thoughts on sec's performance?

>[16:50:46]ADMIN: PM: Leapthatwall/(Foo Kin Gik)->Kammerjunk/(Ginger Beach): He handed me the bomb, and he said 'change the frequency' and a message I read as 'as a last resort only' in direct sequence. I didn't know I was actually supposed to change the frequency because he made it sound like I shouldn't.
>[16:51:12]ADMIN: MOD: Kammerjunk/(Ginger Beach) : >'change the frequency'
>[16:51:17]ADMIN: MOD: Kammerjunk/(Ginger Beach) : >I didn't know I was actually supposed to change the frequency
Wew

That's just common items, sec can't take that stuff anyways. Now if your talking about an grey-shirt with some actual insulated gloves, always take that shit.

Yes

>That's just common items, sec can't take that stuff anyways
sec confiscated my station bounced radio last round
of course, I grabbed a new one, because there's tons, but it's still a hallmark of shitsec

To be far that warden was mad with power, gave a dude 12 minutes for running around brig.

literally not server policy

I was a fat, completely-limbless captain who befriended the mime that was antag but did nothing all round and the clown, and ended up tasing most of sec for negotiations
so I'd say yes

>he doesnt know about toolvend gloves
>he steals the tides bread and butter

I swear by the fucking almighty, you rob my fucking insulated gloves and I will cut the Ai wire on every sec door, bolt it, weld every vent amd scruber in sec, drop 5 maint air canisters in it, steal your armory, your sec vends and publickly distribute sunglasses, donuts and every item I can get out of a sec vend.

Never take a greys gloves unless you want the tide to fuck with sec.

>WAH WAH, BIG BAD SEC TOOK MY GLOVES! NOW I HAVE TO BE CLEVER WITH MY PRANKS.
OK

>he doesnt know about toolvend gloves
speaking of which, what coin do you insert to get it? do you just get a choco-coin from the chef?

Insulated gloves are not contraband. you should only confiscate them in the context of the crime itself

>choco-coin
>from the chef

Yeah, it's 1 chocolate bar and 5 milk

we really need to randomize the channels for each departments at round start. I think it's super shitty that you can just write down the frequency and listen in without so much as lifting a finger.

quick post screenies and greenies.

>shitsec steals non contraband from people
>Heh, suck it up greyshirt, red tide station wide, get better at pranks
user, please, read what contraband is before I get my ic escalation justification.
You have much to learn user, firdt thing is not to tell that sort of shit to thread plebs. Test it yourself.

shh don't share this with the unwashed mob
only us metafriends am i right

Security should be a secure channel; I have no idea why it isn't.

Sec are usually shitsec if they get upset about people listening in though, (listening, not talking) because even the freakin' librarian has special equipment for listening in to any radio channel.

I've had rounds where sec was asking me how I "got their channel" as a librarian. Pure pottery.

What do you mean? I already know that the choco-coin tricks vending machines, I just didn't know where people get it from.

Neat, thanks. I'll be sure to use that to buy mining pickaxes as a miner if the QM is too lazy to buy us Sonic Jackhammers

>shitsec steals non contraband from people
crimes with the gloves make them evidence to be taken. You act like 90% of gretiding is not B&E with gloves. Even when at the same time the smart ones just bust the window.

THAT'S AMORE

Mallcops dont get encrypted comms and shouldnt either, let the librarian snoop on em and let anyone who suspects them to be able to tune to the mallcop frequency of a research facility.

>so many powerful secrets spilt on the the threads
>so many more locked away behind the lips of the few.
do you guys ever feel like you know shit that no one else does?

They're not mall cops.

you don't understand. all channels should be randomized every round, but still written on a sheet for reference, for say, someone like a librarian or RD or what have you.

You start taking my gloves for "evidence testing" when you dont have a single detective around and Im still busting every window and fucking every airlock sec has acess to because I know that its nothing but a flimsy excuse to take my shit away.

I like that. Might help the librarian be more useful. Maybe one day they can be a real journalist

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82802243/#82803555
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82802784/#82803333
lost the screenshots in my harddrive crashes

Then what, youl just make people weld a few walls to get the info they want/need since now you made it harder to get. Yeah, you made the freauencies random, for no real aid to anyone, but if your issue was knowing what the frequency is, Ill just brute force it with a radio.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82802784/#82803333
thanks mang, you're all right

There are people playing right now that haven't experienced a singloose
There are people here that haven't experienced old ZAS where the atmosphere moved like syrup
There are people here who didn't experience the giant mess that was ice
There are people in this thread that don't remember when robotics was by engineering on box

abandoned
assembly line brought back
when

I took a 1.5 year break before coming to Veeky Forums in November
I remember old atmos and Donut and old Box, but they're so far off and the new stuff is so refreshing.
I just wish people were more willing to try out new change nowadays. There's so much cool shit we could still do if people were OK with huge changes.

has less to do with willingness to accept change and more to do with no one willing to code what they ask for.

We have New!Donut coming along and that looks fucking fantastic.
Plus... snowmap. If it ever happens. It was coded and worked but Clusterfack's hubris caused it to get dropped, and now it's a massive uphill battle to get it working.
Those two things would make spess even more interesting for me.

Cluster didn't have anything to do with snowmap getting dropped yo

cluster left before the snowmap was even created

hey hows the latest byond update treating you, i rolled back awhile ago.

ak i'm a moron
I meant PJB. He had a spat with Celt and didn't listen to his concerns about lists, AFAIK, which was why snowmap crashed the servian.

That's ironic because clusterfack is the one who demanded donut be recreated more than anyone else.

The latest one? Haven't had any problems with it.
Everything between 511.1366 and 511.1377 (exclusive) was broken as fuck though

>someone cloned the wiz
>he later plasmaflooded
why

Yall niggas got a playlist of the music that plays on the server, this shit is so good.

Should I feel bad for breaking a large artifact on the clown roid? Can xenoarchs detect those? Can they feel it in their bones when their work is destroyed, even across vast distances? Am I a shitter?

thank fucking god

I remember this, it was a pretty good meme

test serbian is occasionally the best thing
sawbones occasionally makes great busses

At this point all you can do is make actual bug reports about any clientside bugs you experience on the most recent beta version. 511 is one of the slowest releases to go stable because of the constant bugs it has had, but if people keep reporting them they should be squashed out eventually

ss13.moe/media/source
there you go famalamawama

dude surivivor ANARCHY lmao
one of the best antags desu

>get survivor
>try to build up to a gimmick, instead end up ruining shoe snatcher's gimmick by spacing him
>use scrying orb to saves lives.. including the wizards
>blasmaflood, wait out the worst of it in a locker talking to deadchat with the scrying orb
>make it out alive
delicious

The media server can be accessed from outside the game, so essentially, yes.
However, I'm afraid I can't remember how. I'll try to figure it out, but no guarantees.

Well never mind
See

Many thanks to the both of you.

YOU

>brittany realizes her entire life is a lie and actually a video game
>ignores it and makes it to centcomm where her existence is ended swiftly and she's replaced with an identical copy with no recollection of the round
ha

[17:34:45]SAY: Durgen/(Frank Bickerson) (@226,250,1) has made a captain announcement: We will be having a slam poetry reading contest at the holodeck in 10 minutes. Signups for participants are at the HoP desk. Wizards need not apply.
[17:35:27]SAY: Frank Bickerson/Durgen (@217,233,1) As Galactic Common : Enma, would you like to sign up
[17:35:30]SAY: Enma/PublicEnemyMaiPai (@213,233,1) As Galactic Common : No
[17:35:34]SAY: Frank Bickerson/Durgen (@217,233,1) As Galactic Common : Yes you would
[17:35:35]SAY: Frank Bickerson/Durgen (@217,233,1) As Galactic Common : Law 2
[17:35:38]SAY: Enma/PublicEnemyMaiPai (@213,233,1) As Galactic Common : Yes i would

Sorry I couldn't get your reward, cap.

>fuck yes wizard roll
>time for gimmick
>ask admin to change appearance
>die to a fireball from a scientist
>cloned by a survivor
>roam the station for an ID and a pair of wizard clothes
>stumble upon a super cool plasma canister
>hook it up into distro
>bring hell to the sinners
>spread the cleansing hell
>try to board shuttle but everything is bolted
>try to break into bridge but everyone is armed
>fuck off into sec pods
>greentext

>tfw missed chance to get an admin trophy thing today

Its ok

Been using 1377 without issue. Gonna tell Pomf to update the serb since we played all day on it without the server crapping.

DUDE SIMPSONS LMAO

if you are going to post non/vg/ drama you need to provide context and explain characters

You do know oneyng made his own spaceman server right?

Oney is some youtuber with like 10,000 subscribers or some shit and made a SS13 video that got a lot of views.

He made his own server because people liked what they saw.

He is completely lost in the woods at managing a community and regularly gives us gems like this

>I admin so giving myself antag isn't unreasonable

Say goodbye to your power and vents, idiot.

>guy pays for his own server
>people are upset when he does what he wants with it
really makes you think

>oneyng
literally who
what a fag

pmuch

you're welcome to go play bottom of the barrel shit where the host literally gives himself and his friends antag then

He leaves invulnerability on himself too.

Yes

The first time I played doctor I managed to drag a patient through glass and strangle him in front of the CMO trying to figure out CPR