Car, Weapon, Style

What would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PLH4jR309M
g.co/kgs/DCgS3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I choose not to be a 12 y/o edgelord like you OP.

I'd say he's less edgelord and more 90's Russian mobster.

This was posted earlier that led me to wonder what i would pick

i know its hard to be creative but try it out

Cars are cooler than guns, better hobby, more useful, better community, look better, sound better, more interesting, cooler history, more creative, and last but certainly not least you don't have to be a fucking edgelord to like cars.

Guns are tools, they aren't that fun.

>guns are tools
If you don't live in the middle of the hood and are not on a J Rogan diet, they're more like toys for menchildren.

Im an Asian James Dean, own a current year stock STi, and have a tactical H&K VP9. The only thing I would change is the car once I get older.

Cooler history I'm not sure about

I say you're an edgy underage v&

CAR SWORD!

Guns are dangerous man.

Use an axe.

>he likes unreliable German things

get on my level op

You sound like you're from flagstaff

C'MON AND POST THE BMW R9K FAGGOT! THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THIS BREAD ISN'T IT?

Guess again.

my car
my weapon
my style
why would I want it any way else?

who gives a shit you fucking cuck

I like both

Formula 1 engine development is far more interesting than anything in the gun world.
I dont give a fuck what you like faggot, you're fucking wrong, and you're a fucking gun troglodyte. Whens the last time you got an adrenaline rush firing your mosin you little bitch?

'87 Buick Grand National
Sig P228
Sport coat and jeans and a damn fine hat
40 billion hours in GIMP

And Here I thought OP was being edgy.

choice 1
>'58 sport coupe cherry red/cream impala, greaser, and GI 1911a1
choice 2
>'70 Chevelle LS6, fucked up 'nam vet, bronzed S&W 29
choice 3
>twincharged '81 caprice street machine, cyberpunk greaser, Bren Ten

>car
my car
>weapon
My car
>style
this jacket i'm wearing

i like it

Reminds me of Trevor from GTA

Low key white-nationalist

Autism speaks

am I missing something?

too much shitposting

not enough images

keep calm, make oc

Autists like guns, its why they use them to shoot up schools. Fuck off back to your gun circle jerk over at /k/

No gun or car at the moment (yeah yeah I know). Saving to pay for college and a car simultaneously, then an apartment for when I eventually burn out, then a gun. This sucks man. All I can do right now is look at pictures.

>V

Good choice user.

Treading the fine line between aesthetic and autistic.

:^)

This and either a dirtbaiku or a baja bug

Why is everyone in this thread so tasteless...

the pen is mightier than the sword, user

>when's the last time you got an adrenaline rush firing a gun

do you even have a pulse

kek

The Scimitar had me kekkin'

That scimi lol

It has to be the wagon or it doesn't count.

Cars are appliances, they arent that fun

>Not having a pre-war gf

fucking normie

>they aren't that fun.
You're using them wrong.

>europoor Veeky Forumsggotry
What a disgrace to the Panther. Leave and don't come back until you're pissing barbecue sauce and freedom.

Wasn't aware you have to pick one or the other

Zero originality

Underrated

That pic makes me want a Torino coupe

A Falcon makes you want a Torino?

>Implying it isn't just a RHD Torino

jeans and red/black plad hoodie with a rabbid ferret tapped to the end of a 7 foot stick

>ask for Mango

>They have curved, swords, Cuuuurrvvveeeeddd Swaaaarrdddds.

nope

its not related

OPERATOR SPOTTED

What car is that?

fucking kek

Gonna have to agree on the basis that cool guns cost the price of a used car, and have maybe 1/100th of the usability.

underrated

OP's music:
youtube.com/watch?v=3PLH4jR309M

You're not a man.

Tools are always the pinnacle thing for men. Guns are tools. Cars are appliances.

I don't give a fuck what any of you stupid fags say, none of you are tracking any of your cars, so they're appliances.

w204
g29
dudeweed

isn't that the boi prostitute who videoed himself killing and and eating someone and then mailed bodyparts to the canadian primeminister?

Weapon not available

This monster is equipped with the high-end toaster-oven, dual boiler espresso machine, the articulating automatic floodlights, and a motorized gun compartment.

>GUM TAPE DEATHUMATCHI

Nice

now THIS is underrated

as a /k/ dailier this. But guns are more creative/(design and engineering wise) and have more interesting history.

Guns are the other side of the coin of cars. As in you can only look at one side at a time: you either make great weapons and shit cars or shit weapons and great cars.

If you own more than a pistol, shotgun and rifle you're getting cucked by one of the most useless hobbies in the world.

t. cuck

being this poor

>maintaining a capable arsenal for multiple tasks is a useless hobby

i need a rifle to hunt and shoot long distance, i need a rifle to remove packs of aggressive monkeys, i need a shotgun for home defense, i need a shotgun for hunting, i need a smallbore shotgun and a smallbore rifle for small game hunting and teaching new shooters, I need a pistol for concealment, i need a fullsize pistol for combat/OC, and fuck maybe i want a few guns that dont fill a workhorse role but I want them because they're fucking cool/interesting/fun projects. Thats not even counting completely necessary spares for firing different calibers, or for different design tradeoffs. I might want to shoot my AK for some things, my AR for others. Plus I need some spares for hunting with friends or teaming up when shit hits the fan.

fuck off retard, cars are so much more goddamn expensive and maintenance-intensive than guns. You probably spend more on cheetos and cable TV subscriptions than I do on my monthly new-gun budget. Plus, when shit pops off, who do you think is going to be able to deal with threats effectively? fuck off you blithering retard.

dootdoot

>Who will deal with threats effectively
Not fucking you, armchair warrior.

lel

honestly I would buy it and just repaint it red

Easy.

>it is very spicy

what does this mean?

g.co/kgs/DCgS3w