/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>cassette recorder edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>hg vids
youtube.com/watch?v=XkhvDaReexs
youtube.com/watch?v=mj5Q0z6-6OQ

>somewhat related
youtu.be/ifFyfc11bn4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2W7tsYbOTI

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=d_ps62KrpT0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBBnbzQeqY

>VTEC Compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=BMctMDK2kx4

>T R A N S T O P R O O F
youtube.com/watch?v=w4B0rXvwX4I

>Donk Accord
youtube.com/watch?v=amzFcB1mnuo

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ksl.com/auto/listing/3752942?ad_cid=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6UF2KfNac
detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-71740-sss-a.html
corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/6077160089.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join the collage user!

>How does the collage work?
See pic related.

Paint is expensive.

I got a HF spray gun. What should I pick up to do my hood and tailgate in black?

Black paint and clear coat. Sand paper optional if you want a better result.

The hood is already primered and ready to go. I'll get the tailgate prepped. I guess this will do along with a can of clear? 26 bucks for each quart.

Now I just need the left one.

>rear seats in the CRZ
for what purpose? Jdm points?

To be able to use them in a pinch without the passengers in complete discomfort sitting on plastic buckets. Had to cram someone in the back once, which wasn't all that pleasant for them.

I bought an OEM Pioneer off of Ebay and apparently it needs a code because of that antitheft shit.

Probably sounds decent tho

I had no idea the CRZ even had backseats.

changed my torque wrench to suit my dads van
now i notice it seems to double click when reaching the torque, is this bad?

I hope you know what your doing m8. Lac is good shit but you have to listen to cure times it suggests. I hope you got a respirator cause you really dont want to breathe it in. Also for clearcoat remember to use lac or enamel as acrylic clear is weak.
>Optional
M8 you and i both know decent buffer and polish or sand paper is practically essential.

My buddy is doing everything so I just need to buy the stuff. I hope one can of each will do both the hood and tailgate. That's over $50 right there.

Thoughts on a 1995 Honda Passport 140k?

Honda conducted some focus group in the US and found that people here don't want back seats if they're too big for them. Interesting that they left college students out of those surveys because they'll make anything work.

Not really a Honda to be honest. I think it's made by Isuzu? Get a CR-V if you want a Honda SUV.

I don't think this turned out very bad at all. I also fixed the biggest bumper fitment issue from the accident (though if you look closely you can see it's still off). It's getting there!

How's the light output on those compared to your old ones? Doesn't look too bad.

So far, it's significantly better. At least, compared to the old fogged up stock ones with shitty bulbs. I won't be able to test thoroughly until sundown, but I'll post pics once I adjust 'em properly.

toronto here
i have the old 89 accord original mats; driver, passenger, rear seat strip
if anyone wants them let me know

toronto here

buy my FG1 senpai

So I just encountered some guy in a 2017 2 door SI today. The SI is manual only right? We took off at the light and I seriously doubt this dude has much of a clutch left. He was shit shifting so badly I swear i saw clutch smoke and I heard the engine hit the limiter from my car. He didn't use VSC so he spun his tires ALOT to my surprise.

I beat him to the next green in my EX-T CVT, I'm both surprised and feel bad for the tiny italian looking dude who fucked up his clutch.

if it has cable throttle and hydraulic steering ok

Yeah I know that but it's a cool looking car and it's cheap, 1000$

Yeah manual only. Rip clutch.

holeee FUCC boys,
this seems like a gud deal: ksl.com/auto/listing/3752942?ad_cid=1

that interior paint job tho

That $300 tho

Also love that the interior color is

>not specified

I'm gonna go take a look at it tomorrow.
hopefully it isn't super rusted or something.
hell I'd buy it just for the seats, they look like they're in good condition as far as I can tell.

I would list that shit as "tutti-frutti"

I would use those seats to store shit, like moving and other junk. But with that logic, one would just get a sedan or truck. So I can see why.
>My coupe has backseats that I haven't used, besides the tint guy getting back there for rear tint.

I haven't used my rear "seats" much either, but I did cram myself back there a few times and can confirm it is very tight. Even if your legs fit, your head will not unless you lean sideways and forwards. A good alternative to the CR-Z is the Fit.

I used to have a 13 Genesis Coupe. The back seats are totally useless. You'd have to Alexia Bless short to sit back there and be comfy.

if you put the rear seats in and get involved in an accident, your insurance will not cover you

Just put on my chrome doorhandle covers, one more step to looking like a V6 without having a V6

Looks fancy, the V6 power is nice but i don't want any of that sohc timing belt shit.

Yeah I had an older V6 accord with the timing belt SOHC shit, it was nice but I never really got to ring it out without getting into trouble.

Getting 25mpg while driving aggressively in city in this thing is nice over 18 in the old one.

I need to align my hood something fierce

My hood is so bad I can fit entire fingers on the driver side gap. Hoping my new hood will fix that.

I may have a chance to pick up a genuine mugen kit for a crx
I'll either sell it for a profit or actually use it on my car, but I cant decide if its too much or not
Any thoughts?

Tough choice. It does look sweet, though.

Thats the issue ive got with it, its nice but im worried it falls a bit too far over the rice line

>2013 Civic LX
>30k miles
>$12k out the door

Is it worth it or should I keep looking?

Not too bad but I'd go for an Si. Sub 100k mile 2012's go from 12k to 15k. If that's not your cup of tea then that's not a bad deal for the mileage.

>call insurance provider
>look up policy number
>CR-Z classified as three door hatch back that carries 2-3 passengers
>double check, ask to repeat that
>agent confirms 2-3 passengers
Ok.

Is Honda WAT approved?

How are you gonna bypass it?

That's normal

Rebadged Isuzu, would not cop

Blacked out oem would've liked better desu

Yes. Their staple car is a white CRX.

Why are you selling it?

Yea they only come in manual. He probably didn't know how to drive

Might be buying some JDM RSX wheels today if they look good in person.

Got pics?

>doesn't drive
Stopped reading there

That's asking to be lowered badly

I don't think I can fit a finger in my hood gaps

Flip a coin

If manual, it's worth it

Hell yeah nihga

What car are they going on?

They look like this, only they have an Acura cap on them. Same white. They only posted one picture that's 30 feet away from the car so I'm gonna go check them out today.

RSX.

Acura only exists in the US, so that's a little shady.

Do you guys have an irc or a discord or something?

Nah fuck that new shit. Just post here user. This general moves relatively fast.

Might do then. Currently putting together a B18C swapped EG hatch, I'll share some shit tomorrow probably

Yea just blogfag here. Why come to Veeky Forums to only post in a discord

Dumping some shots from the NL Honda Fest last weekend.

I'm in Canada. I have a Canadian Type S. This guy says they're stock RSX wheels for an '05 RSX, but I've only found that style for JDM cars. How would I be able to tell if they're genuine?

>bumpa has holes for all plates
That's neat.

A colleague of mine had his EK9 selected as one of the 50 best in show, which were placed inside, with crappy lighting.

Fully stock, apart from a full spoon exhaust, 124000km, and the paint is spotless.

>77K miles
Pretty good for a car not to be rock chipped by then.

Yup, that's his baby, he has a tarbo K20 CRX for track use, and a couple of other hondas for DD.

This guy was pretty bad on the handling course. He brought a showpiece on the track, and quickly regreted it, rubbed in every corner, and he ended up burying it in the bushes.

Looks like Doug's got the new NSX.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi6UF2KfNac

Oops, meant North America.

Look for quality control marks or stickers. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see those wheels in person.

Don't know part number for white ones.

detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-71740-sss-a.html

He's selling all four for the price of one. Maybe I'll get a decent deal.

Do you own a Honda yourself m8? Gr8 pics btw

That's a 10/10

Nevermind, apparently 05-06 are the only ones with 115mm bolt pattern, so they won't work.

I wonder how cheap they will be in the future

This poor CRX. Why do people rip the insides apart??

corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/6077160089.html

Heh no, I'm usually in Veeky Forums these days, but I thought some people here might be interested in the pictures, I'm glad you like them!

I'll probably own a Honda at some point, but right now I'd like to finish my AE101 and wait until I have more room to store it.

I went there with my best friend and his EJ9. He fell in love with the BB9 Prelude there, and ended up buying one on our way back. We stopped there on our way back from NL to put a deposit, then we went back home to get the rest of the cash, and drove back another 1h30 to pay the rest and pick it up.

2300€, 140000km, leather interior, not too bad. It was a long, but fun day.

Those front seats look like go kart seats wtf

>He doesn't drive a CRX go kart 1500cc class

Yea, I don't understand. That rex has been destroyed. And he calls them racing seats. Like, who's gonna race a stock engine crx