What board do you guys visit while driving?

What board do you guys visit while driving?

None because I'm not an idiot that messes around on my phone while driving

i don't

I don't

When I'm sitting stationary I visit o mainly

>/pol/
>doing a stupid
Of course

Veeky Forums, /gif/, and /mlp/
Assuming I'm not jerkin it, eating, or texting

Spotted the faggot

i dont

>r/pol out of all the boards
had some hearty laughs today seeing them defend trump after picrelated. its definitely the most reddlt infested board at the moment. it should just be removed.

>"Bluetooth: POL. CATALOG."
>*bloop*
>"SEARCH: SYRIA. GENERAL"
>"president. Trump. general. found."
>"CANCEL"
>"president. Trump. general. on the road. edition."
>CANCEL
>"Awoo. awoovement. awoo."

>it should just be removed.

Thanks for showing us how new you are by showing you don't know what happened the last time /news/ was deleted.

sure it wouldve been awful at first but long time i think its only profit. maybe they would fuck off to that new bastard child aka /bant/, since its slower and no rules it would scare off "normies". /pol/ is a colossal redditor and newfag magnet at the moment who shit up every board after getting bored with donald fanclub.

Lmao janitors were deleting threads about it like crazy. Trumpenweenies are LITERALLY on suicide watch

yeah i noticed that too, colossal damage control.

I feel kind of bad for them, they can't admit that they of all people fell for the merchants tricks.

>sure it wouldve been awful at first but long time i think its only profit

Please learn to use that organ between your ears. You kill their breeding ground do you think they're just gonna leave the entire site? No, they flood the rest of the site even more than they do now.

donald ruined /pol/. now you must jack off to him or get called cuck cuck lefty cuck

theyll have to settle for slow unmoderated board sooner or later like /trash/ or /b/ which is fine by me since both are garbage. also spare me your cringeworthy insults.

>theyll have to settle for slow unmoderated board sooner or later like /trash/ or /b/

They don't. They shit up the rest of the boards. This is exactly what happened when /n/ and /news/ were axed.

its different times now, its worth giving a try at least.

Republicans are stupid. what did you expect?

>it's current year!

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

>ANIME. CATALOG.
>SEARCH, "MEGUMIN."
>ACTIVATE CUTEPOSTING PROTOCOLS.