/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread lewd edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wx0mK5Eoy-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mugi!

>I think it's something Tenko can say if you talk to her before choosing to hang out with her.
That's incredibly fucking weird. What kind of person just repeats someone's name when another person walks up to them. She really is /u/ incarnate.

Kichi!

Now now, go back to where you belong.

Fuck I meant to link

She was probably lost in thought and mumbling to herself.

Best boy!

I love Shirogane

get that otaku trash away from my robot son

Okay...

I can't get Angie's feet out of my mind help

Lewd!

Sauce?

Angie doesn't wear socks. Her feet would be tired after a long day, so she might ask you to massage them.
Or you could lick the sweat off of them, if you're into that.

I don't know the source but I have the panel.

That's still wrong. The cute loli is mine anyway

Gladly.

And I'd gladly suck on her sweaty toes. Thanks for turning me on, user.

THE RATINGS ON OUR SHOW TANKED BECAUSE OF YOU! HAD YOU NOT FUCKING SPILLED YOUR SPAGHETTI, WE'D STILL BE DOING FINE AND THE FUCKING ROBOT WOULDN'T HAVE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING!

She's sensitive between her toes, so she makes little yelps when you lick there.

That's one lewd Angie.

Looks like I'll have to carefully take my time. I want to make sure to get every part of her feet!

Can she use clone magic?

>Alright! It's just you and me tonight /drg/! Whattya wanna do first? Play some games? Watch a movie?

Who has some more cute Himiko for me to save?

I want to hug him and press kisses into his cheeks!

tiny autistic wizard

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "waifu" Mukuro, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a DR waifu. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Mukurofag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HMM I WONDER WHAT MUKURO THINKS ABOUT THAT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

the lewdest.

Let's pray away our sins to Kami-sama!

cute legs witch

>M-maybe we could go on a road trip together?

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Night crew is so lewd

Is that same artist with Saihara harvests Miushroom?

I want my beloved Saihara to corrupt Moekiyo into a slut!

Friendly reminder: Translation of Angie's pantsu by Kuzuanon.
"Angie's favorite bikini swimsuit. It doesn't class as underwear, so it's fine if you can see it for more than a while."

What kind of games?

Yep, same one.

Whatever spin-off he gets had better answer the question of how he reacts when people thank him, hug him or just do cute things with him in general.

@172495893 (Thou)
filtered

She doesn't seem too bothered.

What did Drake mean by this?

>Filters
>Doing anything
Poor naive user.
Angie is a good girl. She has nothing to hide.
Just as Kami-sama intended.

Stop making all your posts end in 893

Lico is a cute Boy (female)

Fine, but only because you asked.

Agreed!
LET GO OF KIIBO NOW YOU CUNT AND GIVE BACK OUMA
Cuuuuuute.
Loli witch is best girl(aside from Miu)

YOUR
CAT
HAS
PIPE
THE

>(aside from Miu
She's really growing on me. I'm excited to play that game and actually get to know all the characters better.

Hope DRK user gets to Lico's section of vol 5 soon
I mean Mizuiyama Going nuclear is fun but we need some of our Boy(female)

>THE PIPE HAS YOUR CAT

CAT
PIPE
YOUR
THE HAS

THE CAT HAS YOUR PIPE

Desu this was not so different than a 9 part pasta of Saiharafriends sperging out.
Every single waifufag could make a longer video.

FORGETFUL BAKA

YOUR PIPE HAS THE CAT

It's essentially the 150 page Sayaka thesis in video format.

Pretty much. Lasagna Cat / that Barrymore dude are like your average waifufags, except that their waifu is a comic strip.
And underneath it's satire, just like my own waifufagging

Same. I got into the fandom in 2014 so all the DR games were translated and on vita the moment I already had one, so I never knew which characters to look forward to(Although, I was interested in Peko and Komaeda the most from both games, sad because I don't like them very much anymore)
Now I'm glad I got spoiled so I know who I'll enjoy learning about and analysing.
I'm looking forward to Iruma, Ouma, Kiibo, Tenko, Gonta and Hoshi the most so far.

Somebodies making a ruruka thesis

Good night, /drg/

I feel like he'd react to being thanked fairly positively or with a joke, but physical affection or people doting on him could go either way. He could try to troll and just up the ante, giving back twice what people are giving him to trip them up for his own amusement (like if someone hugs him, they get a bearhug and a """love confession""" back), or get flustered but hide it fairly well.

I just can't imagine him letting himself be outwardly embarrassed, honestly.

Carry on, my wayward son.

THERE'LL BE PEACE WHEN YOU ARE DOOONNNEEE

Oh dear, what a mess.

I hate Tsumugi ;w;

I'll clean that up, but only if you beat me in a DUEL!
I've seen worse wallpapers desu
Don't let this squash your hopes, Ouma-kun!
I know that the pressure is huge, but you need to stay in one piece!

Tsumugi didn't cause that, though. Ouma had the opportunity to save himself and he didn't. He chose to kill himself.

I like both of them.

Why would I want you to clean it up? I think it looks better like that.
I think everyone should have this to remember him by, even if it's just a lowly puddle on the floor.

Ouma-kun is so cute when he's triggered.
Ouma-kun is so cute when he's dead.
I bet he would taste like blueberry jam.

>Liking his own tweet
Everytime

She still tricked Maki into going after Ouma which resulting in Ouma using himself for his plan.
And that's why I'll never forgive her. Killing Kaede and Rantaro and pretty much possessing Kiibo doesn't help her case for me.

WHY THE FUCK WEREN'T YOU EXECUTED PROPERLY YOU FUCKING BITCH

Posting best girls!

Same, it'd be cute either way though. He probably mixes the two kinds of reactions up but someone keen enough would notice he really looks happy being praised and doted on in spite of how he's trying hard to make it look otherwise.

Crossover when?

Never ever

>Kaede
lol

>character is played up to be important
>dies almost immediately by getting hit on the head
>protagonist is framed for their murder
What did they mean by this?

They mean that Phoenix is better than Kaede "throw ball and hope" Akamatsu

youtube.com/watch?v=wx0mK5Eoy-I

I love Kaede's culprit outfit

Is this the timeline where Hoshi and Angie were lobotomized

>WHY THE FUCK WEREN'T YOU EXECUTED PROPERLY YOU FUCKING BITCH
>giving the attention seeker a proper send-off

If we get V2 we should get AA Mia Investigations.

>hugging him

Ouma showing affection is probably something like this.

Didn't we kinda got that in AA3 with the first case?

>stop using the internet

He's been showing up fron the shadows to talk to the detectives but I haven't written it down because he only says stuff like, don't do anything rash, or those people wouldn't want anymore casualties to arise.
I don't really like Rico to be honest he's too OC.

Playing as Mia in T&T was the shit so I'm game. I think Capcom forgot she exists though, which is fair because Phoenix has moved past "Mia please help" at this point, but still. I don't know if she even gets referenced in SoJ.

Why did Mizuiyama go nuclear anyway

This. Capcom seems to have mostly forgotten the Fey saga as a whole and it's sad. I get they wrapped it up but cmon. I'm more interested playing as Mia than sluts like Athena.