March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread

>ship out to military basic in less than a month
>thinking about resubbing to FFXIV before stormblood to finish everything
should i? or id they imrpove queue times?

i really like final fantasy

My advice is to hit the game up and finish out the story at least. You can probably also get in an alexander clear too and finish that story. As of yesterday, the main story for this expansion is wrapped up, and now the wait for SB begins. Super easy to gear up at this time as well.

So, from what I understand people liked Steiner? I haven't played IX for quite a while, but I just remember him kind of annoying me. Not as bad as some ot the other minor characters, but still.

>Cid won't drop his damn exp rm

I really, really, really like final fantasy

I have ltierally never seen a major augment. And I always do them 1 by 1.

I love square games period

He grows as a character, it's nice to see, and ultimately ends up bros with Zidane.

Does Nemesis have a set pattern, or was it just fucking with me by using Ultra Spark 5 times in a row

mobile fags should get their own general fug

i actually play the game like i would any other rpg on a different phone.
it's pretty enjoyable when you aren't bogged down by the grind.

There is literally nothing you can do. Just be glad he just took your girl and not your life.

turn 5,6,7 are all ultimate spark. The following 2 turns are random between ultima, and ultimate spark.

It's a set pattern phase 2 onwards. Phase one is 65-35 Ultra Spark/Ethral Canon with a Boundless Ultima thrown in after every 7th attack

>About to get moogle
>Nearly top 30k on points.
Were there really only that many people able to farm ELT? Would've expected a hell of a lot more.

Plus his arms are so long he could have done it from all the way across the room, and be gone before you even notice.

Post characters you have fully dived and characters you intend on full diving next
>Dived: Firion (BSB), Alphinaud (BSB)
>Want to dive: Shantotto (BSB, want her Trance LM), Cid Raines (BSB), Ashe (BSB)

it's kind of crazy to think about, but then again, I was only able to clear pro until I got the thunder god's blessing

Remember to eat your veggies, kids. Or they might eat you

Tyro.

I want to dive but DeNA won't let me.

Relm BSB technically a medica too, but whatever. I couldn't see too many Armageddon uses since all I had until phase 3 was Vanille and he easily outraced her command healing in phase 2. Onion Knight lost his first last stand early to a 5k Armageddon crit early on which made me panic. Tyro USB was so fucking good in saving my ass with its 2k HP stock.

Cloud and Vanille

Zack and TGC are next, then Ramza

so what are the odds of us getting the fat chocobo when mysidia is released? my refia wants that cat ear hood

I can deal with literally anything else in his moveset but Ultra Spark keeps fucking me

I've dived Golbez and Orlandu fully. That ate about all my vitality motes so far. Not really sure who to dive next, maybe Tyro since I use him a lot. And he could use the HP.

I have Vaan fully dived, and plan on diving Onion Knight and Squall.

>Playing BE for a long time
>Switch to RK a few days ago,and pull Refia's BSB
>"Oh great I guess I have a healer now"
>Cant equip magic staves, WTF?
>Find out she is a Monk class unit here
Well color me surprised

>Until I got the thunder god's blessing
It's pretty hilarious how badly Orlandeau trivializes it desu. Takes me about 15 minutes to kill him on ELT with a 845 friend Noctis using Ifrit. I can kill him in about 5-6 turns with a comparable friend Orlandeau chaining off my own 730 Meme God.

Orlandu's final 3 abiltiies on his motes are pretty useless. Did you actually buy those?

I'm trying to quit Exvius in favor of RK

Just pulled on the Anniversary Banner 3 and Keeper's Choice 2, got:

Golbez's Zeromus Shard
2x Noel's Howling Soul
Relm's Magical Brush
Laguna's Sirius
Bartz's Excalibur

Should I keep going?

if my ling's Feint Step hits him with attack and magic break it takes me two turns
otherwise it takes 3
they don't call him thunder god for nothing that's for sure

Not the 6% spellblade. But 6% knight seemed alright since that's what his BSB commands are.

Hes the most dynamic character in the whole game, great theme music, and the sound his armor makes is nostalgic to me

Probably not. It would probably hurt to get any more dupes, although you seemed to miss the big prizes. I'd try next on banner 4 and try to pick up Thunder God or Agrias's or Alphinau's BSBs.

CLANK CLANK CLANK CLANK

Tyro. Need to wait on a few more motes for Sephiroth

Should I reroll? The only ones that seem really good are Golbez and Relm's.

h-how was my dollarydoo pull

Are you sirius?!

>Tfw you get rused so hard you change jobs to berserker

It isn't bad to have more synergy, so it's not like you got screwed. If you really feel like it you could go for Raines or Refia, but it's not critical.

It's a boostga, it's good. However, you'll also need a hastega to go with it.

Yeah, Arc is III's healer.

s-stahp
got shout and OK bsb...

Laguna's shares the same buff slot as Ramza, but because of this, it will stack with OK. So, potentially useful if you need an VIII buffer/machinist.

>another day
>another person on my friends list gets orlandu

into the favorites you go

More like another person not saving for Eileen

Fully dived: Golbez, Sabin

Planning to dive: eh, not even sure right now, Strago maybe? he gains a bit from fully diving and I have his mighty guard. not sure.

after 1.600.000 points its easier to climb the rankings because most people will stop doing it since there's no more reward

Fully Dived: Onion Knight, Edge
Dived all the good shit: Maria, Terra, Quistis

There's still plenty of time to stockpile stuff, right?

What do you get if you get a good ranking?

>Throwing away free rank exp
What the hell are these people doing

What's so good about her?

er, daunting step. the arms eraser clone.

>Cerius's LB is capped at 20 because Gumi never programmed the last five levels
Man, what a waste

This desutbh, im about to rank up in 7000xp, that'd be 5 ranks from 72 to 77 since the start of ifrit raid.

>Someone said orlandew can carry elt on the fft event all by himself
>Test it out with a 900 attack orlandew friend with all bonus units
>He can only with solel's boost
>Test it out with a 600 attack orlandew friend with all bonus units
>He can't at all
Thanks for lying to me

>OSB nuke is hitting 85k on Nemesis

IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME I'M COMING FOR YOUR ASS

>looking at all that stuff that is still in JP BE
>all these fun units, enhancements, items, TMRs
>it's all 6-8 months away
how do you guys deal with this. the wait is killing me

You can soon become user #3 in the Nemesis kill list if you keep at it, Kupo!

Nigga, what the hell are you doing. My 720 Orlandaeu can solo. He just needs a ether to be able to use Divine Ruination each fight.

>got 10% tm mog
>91.6% on gilgamesh
s-should i do it

Furthest I've gotten yet, but catslut barely got killed by an armageddon right after i forgot to re-cast last stand

I need to figure out something for more damage though, Onion CMD2 does a solid 13k per hit, but it's slow going with one DPS. Raijin might as well be tickling him. One idea I read was to RW Alph SSB, I want to try it but its buff is gonna be sadly wasted.

If you can keep Raijin Last stand constantly refreshed, then Radiant Shield RW is your best bet, but hold off on using it until phase 2 so it can last the whole way.

It was like this 6-8 months ago, except we fantasized about 6 star units, cool trials and interesting events.

BE is a game of regret and ever will be.

Divine ruination can't kill the first guy in one round unless he has 900 attack because it just resists the holy damage. Then it kills 3 of my bonus units including the solel I have with boost so I have to spam pheonix downs. He kills the rest of the bosses prior to the boss, which takes like 4 turns on a 600 attack guy.
In four turns though, the boss has probably killed all my other units in one turn and then confuses him to make him literally kill himself. I've tried it so many times but it just doesn't work unless I use one of my units to make all of the bosses die in one turn or die at all.

Ho don't do it. You got the 5% moogle from login coming soon and then you can farm the remaining 3.4% easily.

>You got the 5% moogle from login
already got that user, and gilgamesh ate it

I've never been clear on what Summon Banner has the best rate on Supreme Cards or Legend Jobs.

Wouldn't it be easier to do the 3* Summon over and over since more pulls = more chances?

It seems you've never read any of the patch notes either.

>that picture
while I'm glad that nier is doing so well for itself, I kinda feel sad that this was what could have been for ffxv

>cloud is in BE
>he can't get to 7 star form

They missed a golden opportunity.

Soin RK, If I have the mats for a single Summon, it shoul be alexander, right?, I doubt I have the means to hone any summon yet

Bartz USB - 10xST Wind/Water/Fire/Earth physical dmg, EX Mode "Spellblade Flurry" (self ATK +30%, Quickcast all, Chase mode when using Wind/Water/Fire/Earth Spellblades)

Faris USB2 - 9xST random Wind/Non-ele ranged physical dmg, Imperil Wind, enemy ATK/MAG/MND -50%

Bartz BSB3 - 8xst Earth/Non-ele physical dmg, EnEarth, Burst Mode
Cmd 1 - 4xST Earth/Wind physical dmg, self Spellblade Damage+ 2
Cmd 2 - 3xST Earth/Wind physical dmg, self ATK/RES +30%

Dorgann BSB - AoE Imperil Earth, party ATK/DEF +30%, Burst Mode
Cmd 1 - 4xST Earth/Wind physical dmg, Knight Damage+ 2
Cmd 2 - 3xST Earth/Wind physical dmg, self ATK/RES +30%

Bartz LMR - Extra low chance to triplecast Spellblade abilities

Faris LMR - Up to medium damage up based on status debuffs on target

Exdeath USB - 6xAoE Dark/Non-ele magic dmg, self Grand Cross, party MAG/MND +30%

It's a hint. It means he can't get to 7, so Cloud won't be in the FFVII remake.

Kinda. It'll be useless until you can hone it once or twice though.

Why make summons if you can't hone them? You'd only get one use out of them.

Well I can't find which patch note it was but I'm fairly sure that there's one with the release of a legend job that said the GAS gives you the best chance. Even if it's not, it's still too low for it to really matter which one you do so don't hunt for it.

So do you like Adele

>BSSB3

Just use Crush Weapon on him. My level 30 Solels can usually survive a hit then. You'll have to whittle him down a bit then, but it shouldn't be hard. Then equip something to prevent confusion on Orlandeau for the final boss. I don't know why you're spamming Phoenix downs. It's not like they have to live to get the bonus.

>Bartz LMR - Extra low chance to triplecast Spellblade abilities
> triplecast

I cant hone even a measly 4 stars skill desu

Oh I'm not actively huntin, I just want to know where the best chance is for when I pull stuff anyway.

>BSB3
Well at least Dorgann has his own BSB now too

That Butz BSB3 is fuvking nuts combined with that Triple Cast LM + Dual Cast RM

Honestly, you could exchange major summon orbs for 10 greater orbs if that's your problem. The 5* summons are super hard to get to a level that they are actually useful. I wouldn't do it with any other kind of orb, but it might work for that.

Do like the initial d song and step on the GAS

>Bartz LMR
What happens if you use triplecast LM + double cast LM + doublecast RM?

Wait, forgot that Faris USB2 too. At least the debuff seems cool

An insanely low chance of casting 5 times.

No

>Chase mode when using Wind/Water/Fire/Earth Spellblades)
???

>Fighting Nemesis for so long the Decisive Battle rearrangement can't leave my head

Its FF12 all over again.