Would I get bullied if I bought a CVT WRX?

Would I get bullied if I bought a CVT WRX?

I certainly hope so.

You'll get bullied for driving a WRX, period.

Chances are, if you're buying a WRX, you probably already get bullied for 100 other things.

i'm already bullying you

Yes. CVTs are garbage regardless of what they're in, but putting one in a performance car is even worse. Have fun replacing it at 60k.

Why don't you know how to drive a manual? The WRX isn't a bad choice just because the market is pretty bare for AWD turbo fun cars, that's are new

>wrx
>performance
oh my kek

What's up guys :D. I was wondering if you would recommend a 2008 wrx as a daily. It's got a 5 speed and 150k miles. The lady said she'd sell it to me for about 5k cash. It has lots of lights on in the dash but it drove fine when I took it for a spin. Just wondering.

Knew some faggot would say this. No, it's not a Koenigsegg Agera R, and it's not setting any records. It's still a car that has more power, better suspension and brakes, and better >muh feels than a regular shitbox. It doesn't have to be the fastest car in the world to be a performance car.

Yes, you will be considered a poser faggot of the highest degree. The only thing worse than buying an automatic wrx is leasing an automatic wrx.

>LEASED AUTO FR-S

SNOWMOBILE
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

I don't know how to learn

Do I just post on Craigslist offering to pay someone $30 an hour to teach me or something?

I wasn't planning to do any aftermarket tomfoolery with it

the CVT actually slows down the WRX, don't buy one with one of those god awful transmissions

go to a driving school and pay them to teach you

I probably will, I'd feel fake with an auto wrx

Is manual annoying to drive in a city with all the stop and go, or do you just tune it out?

it's only annoying if you are stuck in traffic

I'm from Houston, it's pretty stop and go during peak hours.

I would get something else. The WRX just sucks with the CVT.

I probably will

Thank you for your time

leased auto TC

I live in SF bay and where traffic is fucking ass and it only really sucks if you're stuck in traffic going uphill. You have to drive different though, like leave a lot of room ahead of you and crawl in 1st gear.

I prefer manual for traffic just because once the traffic is gone, I can have fun.

I'll give it a spin, it seems like something I'd have to try firsthand before dismissing. Most enthusiasts say there's no going back one you start anyway

If you live in northern Colorado I'll teach you on my focus, pay for gas and a pack of beer