/ORG/

Welcome to /ORG/ 2.0

We got off on the wrong foot to say the least with the last one and some poor little guy got a little too triggered.

Lets start this one off right, friends. Post pics of any and all of your trucks and talk about GOING OFF ROAD (and oberlanding)

Copypasta:
zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619
discord.gg/SenfAyU
watracing.com/?product=off-road-general

in

>fucking toyotafags need a containment thread because they're so triggered

Could you pussies get any weaker?

who has camping plans this weekend? im probably headed to the usual spot. its supposed to rain all week though so itll prob be a mud fest unfortunately

this has nothing to do with either toyotas or suburbans everyone is just sick of your petty shit man. we want to talk about off roading.

fuck you niggers

I didn't know org was this much like dbt

>this has nothing to do with either toyotas

>starting a new thread just because the OP of the official thread doesn't like the same thing you do

Three points to take away from this:
1. The contents of the OP does not govern what you are required to talk about, and is often just a recap of the last thread.
2. If you want to shift the discussion away from fanboyism and discussion of said fanboyism, starting a safespace thread in an attempt to avoid mean words is going to make that worse, not better.
3. There are no safespaces on Veeky Forums you retarded fucking liberal.

These last few threads really have been bad. The memes have gotten to us.

k

Seems that way. But just like in dbt, haters gonna hate.
I like my truck. It does truck things good enough for me and it was cheap.

Should I buy a suzuki samurai? There's one in my area for $1800 on craigslist. I hear the ride is really bad is that true?

this thread has run its course, back to the other one. you can't escape the triggering with a shitty new safespace thread

Why's this kid so butthurt?

>mentioning a 4x4 other than a Land Cruiser
Can you please use a trigger warning next time? I don't want to have to make another thread to get away from this.

k

idk

pic related

Lol. That kid is mad as fuck. Did a Toyota long dick his mom or something?

>it's a burbatard gets triggered and has a meltdown episode

Reruns are boring. I'm going to make dinner and get drunk.

Any S/o/Cal /org/ people going to June Hoon?

i think hes just a young kid taking this all a little too seriously..

i think tacofag mentioned he was going. i would definitely be in if i wasnt so far away..

why are there two threads reeee

Let's shitpost this one into oblivion.

isnt that one of the core tenants of these threads though anyway?

Who here FRESH?

no

Why not?

lol The thread doesn't bump if the same person replies twice in a short amount of time. Quit samefagging nonsense trying to save your triggered containment thread.

Why did you bump it you tard?

>he said while bumping it

>implying

Double posting in both threads because confused

Whoever lives in New River post your rig I know a shitload of wheelers in New River I might know u

>blueXJfag going all out

>two days sleeping in the back of taynger
>mozzies the size of fucking beetles trying to bite you
>checking for ticks once you get home
Daily reminder that if you're not miserable, you're not overlanding :^)

>IFS

WHICH ONE DO I POST IN??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

>that pic

I used to work at a place that built those exact trucks. Really brings back memories of trying to fit fiberglass bits together and not look like shit.

One hell of a vehicle though. I always thought they were kinda overkill though since you could effectively achieve the same thing with a 4x4 and a tent. I never thought the extra comfort was worth the money people paid for the things. That said though if you plan on doing month long trips it's probably worth the investment.

>Daily reminder that if you're not miserable, you're not overlanding
thats not true friend!

they look really cool tho

I imagine there's a market for them for surveyors or other wilderness industries where they have to be out overnight

Yes you should. But prepare to wrench it because last owner have molested it