Z4M coupe

So a dealership near my house has a Z4m coupe listed, it has 33,860 miles on the odometer and they're asking $37K. What does Veeky Forums think, should I pull the trigger on it or get something more sensible? It'll be my daily. Pic obviously related

Other urls found in this thread:

z4mcoupebuyersguide.com/listings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a Porsche

I think you're retarded if you buy it.

I would get the sDrive35i or an e46 M3

>37k for a less reliable, less fun, ugly Miata

E46s are hard to come by in my area, at least ones that haven't been driven to hell and back by boyracers.

>z4m
>less fun

Good cars and they look amazing but seriously for the price I don't know if I could justify it OP

Well it's definitely a sweet car, but for the price there must be so much more you could get. Do what makes you happy.

I have a Z4M Roadster. It is 1000x better than an e46 M3, much more modern but the last pure BMW before all the bullshit became electronic everything.

That is pretty damn low mileage for a coupe, but certainly at the upper end of the price range out there. At around 33k it would be more on par.

Check out z4mcoupebuyersguide.com/listings and Zpost classifieds.

If you aren't set on having the coupe the roadster is a far better value. For the price of the coupe you may aw well look into a Cayman S.

Further, negatives in the last 45k have simply been brake replacement, a bad battery cable, and having to adjust the valves every 30k miles, which is easy enough to do yourself. Transmission is a ZF and subpar to the getrag the M3 had. Bluetooth is calls only, no music. That said it is a rough riding car, hard to get out of, not the best DD unless you are the type who thinks a motorcycle is a good DD.

I will never sell mine. Lucky for me I like roadsters so I get to save a shit load of money for the same car. Be sure to avoid black interior and aluminum trim, that will hurt the value, along with black exterior.

If you are looking for a true sportscar with the power to back it up, do it. You just have to accept putting miles on it will hurt the value. Oh and premium package is a must and you want nav because it gives better stereo controls as the coupe is tuned poorly compared to the roadster.

>4.6 0-60
>over 100hp/L N/A
Oh also the VANOS is noisy as are the high pressure fuel injectors, but a mild catback will drown that out. One day I'll have a coupe too. Also beware, only 1000ish coupes came to the USA and most have seen very harsh lives on the racetrack.

>333Hp
>133 more than the ND
>More rigid chassis.
>Blower kits exist that can double that. power

You've made some shitty posts, but this above the grade heartbreaker.

Fun fact: all the coupes were built in the US as were all first gen Z4's

here's the problem
you could get a very clean cayman S which would be cheaper to do pretty much everything with or you could get a rare differently designed e46 m3

the choice is yours

Ah you are correct, I always forget about North Carolina. While they built the Z3 like shit, the Z4 is built quite well.
>cayman S
slower, way more expensive to modify, but a solid choice
>e46 m3
some cross-shopping, but the e46M despite all the love, is very outdated.

OP, if you drop by a /bmwg/ there are at least half a dozen of us with Z4MR/Cs and a bunch of e46 M3s.

I will say after two years my Z4MR is no longer my daily simply due to mileage. I commute 15k a year just to work and it killed me to do that to my M, so I bought a new car to destroy. Now the M is just pleasure, with the bike pleasure/DD, and shitbox DD status.

So if you don't drive far, do it. If you commute more than 10k miles a year don't make it your only car unless devaluation is no issue to you. If you plan to own for life, knock yourself out. You will not be disappointed.

It's also a thousand pounds heavier with a massive nose.

It's SHIT my dude.

>long nose
>bad

stop having a shit taste

>long nose
>good

No my friend, it's you with shit taste.

being this autistic

>I like cars that look like soapboxes

sorry to hear

>not liking long bonnets
Holy shit you must be a fan of FWD cuckboxes kys faggot

>miata
>fwd

???

It objectively looks better than a ricemaster

Yes the Miata has a long nose too, its a commonality between all Roadsters, if you haven't noticed.

South carolina. Bitch.

No it doesn't, certainly not compared to a Z4.