WYD?

What does Veeky Forums do when stopped at a light and approached by a homeless beggar?

Other urls found in this thread:

wdrb.com/story/35040918/2-charged-after-elderly-woman-robbed-at-knifepoint-in-walmart-parking-lot
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16699829/#q16699829
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10990335
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i always try to give them a few coins
i pay for a lot of stuff in cash so always have some change

Wait for the light to turn green, start waving a 50, skidmark of society starts to scurry over, rev to 5k and drop the clutch.

>Stalls

I live where the homeless freeze to death, so I don't have to deal with this shit.

not a stoplight, but a walmart parking lot. greentext time

>car has a ripped CV boot, need to get tire iron and some other goodies
>get oil and oil filter because I may as well do the oil change while I've got it hoisted
>tire iron is black and matte, I'm wearing a black hoodie, I tuck the iron into the crook of my arm as I walk out to the car, very relevant in a sec
>there's a lady loitering by my car on her phone
>as soon as I open the door she's maybe an arm's length away, and she launches into her whole spiel
>"Times are hard gods pantry I need help putting food on the table I work and I'm lazy so I don't work and can you give me money and all the bullshit tearjerker bullet points have been hit" etc etc.
>bitch youre in a walmart parking lot at 10pm fuck off
>I'm completely on edge though, the lady is just acting super weird
>she's still on her phone
>i put my groceries in the car and happen to look through the passenger window, there's a guy on his phone maybe 30ft away, walking towards me and closing fast
>my thought process: 'oh shit im about to get mugged'
>I throw the groceries in and whip the tire iron out from the crook of my arm and brandish it at her and say 'Im not giving you anything, go away'
>to this lady, her mark just pulled a 2 foot steel pipe out of his ass, so she scurries off
>see them lingering around another car as I leave, so I call walmart and tell them "hey youve got some fishy people trying to mug people"
>walmart says "ok dont worry we'll take care of it"
>they dont
>this happens
>wdrb.com/story/35040918/2-charged-after-elderly-woman-robbed-at-knifepoint-in-walmart-parking-lot

tl;dr fuck beggars, force them to get a job, and if they don't throw them in a mental home. fucking wastes.

politely tell them i dont have any money. If they keep at it tell them to fuck off and go get a job doing manual labor.

If he is wearing some type of military uniform I scream STOLEN VALOR and drive away.

I like how Brazil just hordes them up and kills them. Definitely need some of that here in the good ol' USA.

give him 5 bux to lick my b hole

Give him some water.

10 and 2, stare straight ahead
social anxiety is an helluva condition

Here's a story vaguely related to cars and beggars:
>walking home from work
>have to walk by homeless camp because they're everywhere in this hellhole
>two homeless tweakers sitting on the curb, garbage carts blocking the sidewalk
>"Hey man you got any cash?"
>tell them no
>"Fuck you man I know you got some you fuckin asshole"
>walk into the street to get around them
>don't say anything because I don't want to get stabbed
>one struggles to get up and tries to follow me
>keeps on swearing at me and demanding money
>stumbles and falls after 10 feet

And that's how I decided to start driving to work, even though it's 13 minutes away on foot. Gas the homeless, class war now.

Wonder how I got to the third world that is the USA.

in car: no eye contact, windows up, doors locked
on bike: evaluate possibility to run the light im taking off if he touches me

are you a 16-year-old female?

I'll give him a partial open beer, maybe a shooter if I did not drink them all.

yeah, the institutions that usually held those people you're referring to were shut down by cowboy Ronnie Reagan

Keep the window up, crank my music. They tend to get the message, then again there's only one spot in the city that I regularly frequent that homeless people inhabit so it's not much of an issue.

i refuse to be forced to look ahead and pretend i dont see them. i acknowledge while firmly giving them the "not gonna get shit from me" face.

>walmart says "ok dont worry we'll take care of it"

If you're sure that walmart cannot track you down to punish the witness, Print up copies of your greentext story and as a screencap. Spread a few of them around in your community about how walmart ignored the problem and the mugging happened.

Most corporations don't do anything until they get publicly shamed. My KCLS (king county, seattle region) public library is like that. The library is quite liberal and protects the homeless almost like it was a sanctuary city. When I go to them with a problem, they tell me they will get on it but actually they don't do anything and don't even write down any notes. They just tell the witness or person reporting a problem what they want to hear to make them go away if it is a problem about the homeless living in the library and even cooking in the study rooms.

Study rooms are reservable for 4 hour slots by anyone. So the homeless tend to work together to grab them. One person reserves the 4 hours as the library opens, and the friend then reserves the next 4 hours. SO now the both of them have an 8 hour solid block. They might even cook in them.

>the institutions that usually held those people you're referring to were shut down by cowboy Ronnie Reagan

They were darn expensive institutions too and ate up a ton of social welfare costs. What Reagan did was of course do a lot of cuts, so that tax dollars went more to the people who had a chance of being reformed or helped back on their feet. Reagan was noted for hating charities that helped the hopeless cases as it just kept them going and sucking the economic life and prosperity out of society.

>when homeless whores walk up to your ford transit
REV

>not a stoplight, but a walmart parking lot.

Previous archived thread with stop light stories:
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16699829/#q16699829

HOTEL BAIONA

I deal with these shit stains everyday. If they're not panhandling for money, they're sucking eachother's dicks for crack or rooting through garbage cans for receipts and doing snatch and grabs out of retail stores. They aren't doing these things because they're down on their luck, they do these things because they ran out in their families with the rent money in pocket to score heroin.

If they approach me I'll tell them to fuck right off because I know each one is a conniving thief and a drug addict, and crooked as a dog's hind leg

And this is why I'm always carrying no matter where I go.

>parking lot
I try to park where there are no people loitering.
I park and leave the car quickly to not give anyone the time to approach me.

One thing you can do is get the phone number of the mall's security office ahead of time. If you see a problem, call and report any suspicious situation such as NON-car drivers loitering in a parking garage. There is only one typical reason for non-car people to loiter in a parking garage and it's not anything good for the car owners.

>there's a guy maybe 30ft away, walking towards me and closing fast

> "almost like it was a sanctuary city."
Load up the RV, honey, we're moving to Alki in Freeattle!

>sanctuary city
>we're moving to Alki in Freeattle!
Lots of states don't want to deal with their homeless or criminal problems. So they ship their problems to the states that are still trying to solve problems. I was in the public library when there were two physically robust black males talking to each other about what to do now. They had both been released from Greenville (prison) in the Carolinas. In return for agreeing to use one way bus tickets to go elsewhere, they were given a little bit of money. So they ended up in seattle which is one of the liberal areas still trying (and having success) at helping many homeless instead of persecuting them to move to another state.

Unfortunately, that means Seattle's homeless problem has been growing as much as 30% each year. Obviously, such gigantic growth stats aren't from seattle's own population but are the result of the homeless people continually immigrating hundreds every week.

Nothing. I know shitty people that do that shit and they make like $30-50/hr doing that shit with their dog and guitar standing at stoplights of busy areas

how to spot immoral racist trump supporters 101.

I'm from Seattle you fucking bum. We're all well aware what is happening to our little shit town.

If only. In Netherlandistan the police force is tasked to get homeless people off the streets and into warm shelters whenever it freezes

Inb4 40 people reply to the bait

Underrated

>We're all well aware what is happening to our little shit town.
Not that the activists and BLM supporters are helping. They constantly try to shut down any discussion about statistics and facts. The only thing they allow is discussion about why more money needs to be spent or about why the area needs to declare itself a sanctuary zone.

i'll give him any bullshit 1p/2p/5p coins I have

I always have Snickers/Reeses/Hershey's bars in my car since I'm a fat fuck, I'll hand one out to beggars so they have some extra energy to keep going. It's not much but it makes me feel better about myself somehow.

>in car: no eye contact, windows up, doors locked
Pretty much the same, but I always have a crowbar next to me.
>on bike: evaluate possibility to run the light im taking off if he touches me
I´d drive away before he would touch me.

>I deal with these shit stains everyday. If they're not panhandling for money, they're sucking each other's dicks

I kid you not, one of our public libraries had a lot of problems with its public restroom stalls being used to "things". So the privacy walls and doors of the stalls were lowered so that anyone standing near the wall could see inside. And the bottoms of the walls were raised so that anyone could easily see if there were two people in the stall.

>What does Veeky Forums do when stopped at a light and approached by a homeless beggar?
I used to pass out money, but there are so many abusive ones that I've become numb and stopped. It didn't help that one of those I passed money to went on an arson spree trying to set trash bins on fire. He wasn't even from the area. He was a previously convicted criminal that immigrated here for a fresh start.

Never happened to me. Is panhandling legal in the US?

No

Oh. Does the local police get a kickback from the bums or what? Why don't they just scoop em up?

Same, I don't even have my permit but I conceal literally everywhere. I'm not some piece of trash who would get searched anyways. If you haven't already, Google close retention training it might save your life.

panic and run them over
they are creepy even at the best of times
and there is no way of knowing why they are homeless or Whether you are helping them or prolonging their suffering

Then they'd have to touch a filthy bum. Gross.

Damn that bitch was pretty fine looking though.

>Is panhandling legal in the US?
It's not a federal or state crime. It's actually protected under the Constitution due to a court challenges from places that have tried to outlaw being "poor", "begging", "panhandling", or more recently being "homeless" like Idaho tried to do but got rejected in a federal court challenge this year.

While panhandling cannot be totally outlawed, the methods to conduct it can be limited. For example, aggressive begging is not legal in most usa cities. Sanctuary cities may lessen restrictions. Most cities copycat successful laws and as a result, most cities ended up restricting begging to not allow verbal requests. In my city, asking me by voice for money is not legal but they can hold up a sign asking for money.

In practice however, intimidation is the problem because there are genuine beggars (trying to survive) and scammers who pretend to be beggars and thus make beggars' reputation even worse. And you have to be careful on the off chance you are getting egged on to do something incriminating that their scammer friends are recording. If you don't pay them off, they will take you to court for racism or hate crime. It's a favorite accusation that is over-used successfully to explain or excuse setbacks or problems.

>have a government and social system in place that promotes wealth disparity
>think poverty will go away if you ban begging or homelessness
How the fuck did a nation so retarded even become a world power?

Most homeless people and beggars are either junkies or just fucked in the head to the point where they can no longer function normally but aren't dangerous enough to put them in an insane asylum against their will.

It has almost nothing to do with wealth or lack of it.

And how did they get to that point? Lack of support maybe? People aren't born with mental illness and drug addiction.

>Then they'd have to touch a filthy bum.
The real problem is they touch us. They scratch their butt and then touch a door handle. You then touch that door handle. Now you touch your book or backpack and cross contaminate it.

They sit in your library chairs in the winter (to avoid the outdoor cold) or the summer (to avoid outdoor heat). When they get up, the chair smells like fecal matter due to not wiping the butt properly. You sit in the chair. You then sit in your car and cross contaminate your car. You now sit on your sofa at home. See how you have been touched?

I don't know, but they didn't definitely didn't get so fucked up because of begging being illegal. There is no reason for begging to be legal where there is a support system for the homeless and the poor. That's all I'm trying to say.

Haven't seen even a single beggar where I live.
Honestly, I don't know what I'd do. I don't carry any cash with me.

nice obsession

>Haven't seen even a single beggar where I live.
That depends on how ruthlessly the local police enforce the local laws for loitering, trespassing, or legally persecute the homeless with searches and detentions. They can also "convince" the homeless and beggars in your area to move to a different city. The city north of me has no visible beggars as it is very aggressive at driving out the homeless to the limit of what is legal. The other method that city uses is to discourage the existence of social welfare type services. The homeless tend to gather and live at places that have services for them.

those guys make more than I do at work, and the good ones have been known to make 6 figures.
I don't carry cash unless on a roadtrip, so I just show them my wallet and they thank me and jesus and all that crap and leave.

>living in louisville

Ignore them.

>tfw I never saw homeless beggars until I moved to a big metropolitan city, now I see them every single day

JUST

Just give a stare like fuck you and they wont ask you for anything

then they think you want something and they spray your windshield with their dirty water for "service"

The only time I've ever seen window washers is in mexico, never in the united states.

never driven in the NYC boroughs I see

It's protected under free speech I think. My city is trying to cut down on it by making laws against people walking out into the roads or standing on medians to beg but they can't stop people from holding signs to beg

>My city is trying to cut down on it by making laws against people walking out into the roads or standing on medians to beg but they can't stop people from holding signs to beg

To stop them from standing on concrete areas in the middle of roadways, my city had to remodel some major intersections to get rid of any type of concrete areas between lanes at the intersections. Since traffic lights also sit on concrete pads, it was an expensive remodel. But that was cheaper than any of those homeless getting run over and causing huge lawsuits from their families about road safety. The only time their families come out is when there is money to be made. Otherwise, they abandon their homeless siblings and children.

>homeless beggars in usa
>gipsy beggars in bosnia except 10x worse

yup,I live in that shithole,mostly the hot south part of the state.They use gipsy kids to beg for money just so their parents can afford hard drugs.I once witnessed one of them trying to get 1bosnadollar by washing windows during hard rain.

watch out of corner of my eye to make sure they're not up to any funny business, but otherwise ignore them

>offer to give them food
>if they say yes, get them a McDonald's burger or something
>if they say no, tell them to piss off and to find a real job

Is holding a sign that says "12 year old prostitute, charging 100$ an hour for sex" also protected under free speech?

Well there's nothing illegal about the actual sign but it is probable cause to investigate whether you're actually pimping kids. If you aren't, you're free to hold that sign all day.

I'm guessing you're a law expert, because otherwise I'm gonna call bullshit on that

There was only one homeless guy I knew of in the city I went to highschool (small enough we had no Walmart). There may have been more on the other side of the tracks but I never saw them. The one guy hung out in the public library all day talking about how lizard people rule the world and shit, but he'd shovel their walk/parking lot in the winter whether anyone paid him to. I guess his way of paying rent for basically living there. IDK where he went at night but I used to stay until closing and they'd kick him out, so not there.

If you're not actually pimping a 12 year old, a sign saying you are is a work of fiction, no more illegal than a character on Law & Order pimping a 12 year old. You'd be a suspicious motherfucker and nobody in town would trust you but if the investigation clears you, there's nothing illegal about holding up any sign. That's how protesting works.

I work at a liquor store, and we've been working on cutting off our homeless population from drinking.

There's so many we've kicked out of our stores, and they're seriously the biggest burden

>they always smell
>they're always drunk
>they'll try and steal from you
>they're rude to other customers
>they ask for multiple bags
'hi i'd like your entire shelf of Natty Ice'
>then they just go right back out to the corner across the street, and hold up their generic god bless sign

Even if that's true you can still ban panhandling. Not holding the sign, but the actual act of it.

I fucking despise these little shits. Nearly had a proper situation on my hands back in San Francisco a few years back.

>Be by the pier
>At one of those fucky 3 or 4 lane stops with the rail car and everything running around
>Stressed to shit because it's my first time driving in such a densely packed environment
>Beggars fucking everywhere, rolling up on people's cars and tapping the glass
>Was 18 at the time, driving my parent's luxobarge
>Did not want this freak to even approach me for fear of any scratches on it
>He gets told to fuck off by the guy in front of me, so he locks eyes with me and walks towards me
>FUCKFUCKFUCK
>Keep the windows up and doors locked
>He's tapping on the glass, lightly at first, asking for some change
>I don't even acknowledge him
>He starts tapping much more aggressively now, yelling "I know you have change asshole, look at your car."
>Ignore him and start getting pissed the light is taking an eternity
>He starts pounding on the glass, I can feel the vibrations and see the glass flexing out of my peripheral vision.
>Get mad he's assaulting a car that's not even mine, and open the door to hit him with it
>He gets knocked down
>Just as I knock this freak down, the light turns green
>I gun it and cut off the guy next to me to split lanes to go back towards the center of the city
>See him running like a hyena at me from the rear view mirror, cars slamming on their brakes as he is giving chase to me
>Gun it as fast as I could and escape
>Never see him again
Fuck beggars. I've got anxiety issues now whenever I see these lazy fucks approaching me or my car.

>Leaving Walmart
>At intersection of parking lot, same guy I see every time I come here begging
>Starts complimenting my car and trying to talk to me while I'm clearly looking the other direction and talking to my fwb
>Asks me for money
>Tell him I don't carry cash
>Makes a joke about me giving him a ride in my Miata

I live in a very conservative Florida college town. This faggot really gets on my nerves but I can't be too rude or fwb won't let my get dat pucci.

>Offer to give him a lift on my lap
>Dude becomes super flustered
>fwb laughing, me laughing
>Light turns green and drive off

He hasn't spoken to me at that light ever since. Serves you right, faggot.

I hear ya. I was visiting a friend who recently moved, so he didn't have internet yet. We walked to the public library and I have to use the bathroom.
I see a stall door thats cracked open slightly so I figure no one is in it. Well there was a dude smoking crack or some shit in there, and apparently me hitting him with the door made him drop his crack rock.
I told him "My bad" and he was like "Damn right your bad white boy!" then swung at me. I dodged it pretty easily and pushed him. I'm a lover not a fighter so I didn't follow up, but my buddy is a hot head and loves a fight so he jumped in and whooped the crackheads ass. We then got the fuck out of there. Was crazy shit.

back to plebbit ya faggot

legit

I wish we had gun rights here
>live in a third world shithole
>literally see about 6 or 7 beggars on my way to work every single day
>Always look away and ignore them
>one day a lazy nignog approaches me as usual
>I forgot I didn't have my window all the way up, he gets his hand in my car
>even though he wasn't planning to steal anything I hit his hand and insult him
>nignog gets mad and kicks my car as the light turns green
>I park my car and grab the knife I keep below my seat
>Nignog was ready to fight me, but sees my knife and backs up
>tell him next time I'll kill him

haven't seen him since, it's been 5 months

>all these cucks who let these broke ass meth heads touch their car without calling an authority to make them pay for at the very least a sanitation wash

I'm more likely to give them money in my car than ifnim on the street

>calling the authorities
>not defending your property yourself

seems to me like you're the cuck

Run him over

The bum isn't going to have that kind of money on him, the least I can do is add another strike to his record, and attempt to recover some of the damages, provided I see him in court as his appointed time before the pentalties get automatically deducted from any sort of income he could receive, but it a large lotto pay out, or disability/social security.

one hand on the wheel another on my sidearm
and watching the closely

I give the nigga $10. If its a hoe i give her $15 if she show me her titties.
If she got a dollar I give her a lift. My ws6 makes bitches wet bro.
If she has a daughter you kno im gonna touch her.

>nigger shoves his hand in your car
>is mad when you hit it

What a fucking moron. This is why you lock your doors and roll up your windows.

ignore them. I'd rather die then beg on the street like a dog.

>modelling anything after Brazil
>expecting success

>he jumped in and whooped the crackheads ass.
You can't take the chance of fighting off the homeless in today's USA society.

Risk of AIDS in USA Homeless Population:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10990335

People with severe or chronically expensive diseases try to illegally immigrate to countries like the USA with health care. This becomes a factor if you fight with them or someone who associates with these immigrants (sex,cross contamination needles,etc). For example, 18% all adults have HIV/AIDS in South Africa. If you fight and skin your knuckles or his blood splashes on you, you could be ruined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_South_Africa

I call city hall and ask if they can put in a 10 lane diverging diamond interchange.

Sure are a lot of pussies on this board. I ignore beggars unless they start approaching me or my car and forcefully look them in the eye and tell them to fuck off. They're used to faggot cuck hillary voters so 99% of the time they scurry off like cockroaches if you just act like man. Just like bullies they are dogs that are all bark. Once i had some schizo fuck try to throw a rock at me, but aside from that they are all faggot cucks if you have a pair of balls and just get nasty with them.

>Sure are a lot of pussies on this board.
Some of us are held hostage to our cars because that's how some of the homeless are here. If you don't give them money, they scratch your car. I'm not saying all or many do that. The homeless are aware of that too and that's why most people that get approached for money are those who pull into the lot, not those that are walking to their car to leave.