>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1618228-Any-chance-for-a-Nintendo-Switch-port
youtu.be/4R_8qDHl62Y
youtu.be/DMB_Q7U7aWY
youtube.com/watch?v=HRx2Sgwg06M
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/629g5r/official_for_honor_blackout_community_event_april/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want a plume for warden RIGHT NOW

How does it feel knowing only centurion will EVER have plumes.

Well he's a Roman

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1618228-Any-chance-for-a-Nintendo-Switch-port

People actually think this shit could come to the switch

it hurts a little

Lawbringer has one confirmed though.

It's not like it's a super demanding game

nononono i want one of the backwards dangly ones, this one sucks

That's a fucking janitor's brush, not a plume.

Even Dark Souls finally got a plume after 6 years of begging.

>fighting shugoki
>parry him
>his hyperarmour regenerates halfway through the parry anim and cancels the parry and he hits me while my char is still parrying
>gb him
>throw him
>he knocks me away because he's exhausted

wtf is this character

Whenever they launch the stream it sure is going to be awkward.

>hey guys sorry about that, we still don;t have any news for you but watch us play the game and heres some more ugly stuff to spend your steel on.

Oh god I played Orochi for a few days and I switched back to my Warden and I feel like I'm retarded send help

Does anyone else have this issue with switching between characters?

>Fighting literally anyone
>Parry them
>They get revenge from my parry, not even me following it up with an attack or GB
This shit always gets me mad

It's going to be even more awkward considering the fans who actually pay attention to the streams/leaks have already seen all the new armor from these leaks, so they'll have nothing really new to show

>tfw swap between PK raider and shugoki
>no problems

must be you

>join elim
>conq all capsing about how warden's GB cancel is a bug
>says there's no counter
>tell him to shield bash
>"IF I DOGDE HE GB"

I bet the ninja's ranged GB will really punish if it gets countered.

Something like pulling you to him if it works, but the reverse plus him downed if it doesn't.

I want the Centurion to have more brutal and efficient executions than flashy ones, save that for the gladiator.

I want to haymaker punch them in the face to the ground then just a quick stab down with the gladius. Clean and quick.

To be fair only Conq can counter Wardens GB cancel. Everyone else is dicked if they dodge the shoulder and get hit with a GB instead.

I'm not sure if I believe the ranged GBs or not. Sounds like it would be unbelievably broken and literally reward nonstop back dashing in fights, which is already a huge assassin problem.

Then again Ubisoft has made it clear they don't actually know how to balance, so maybe it is true

>Go to nearest point in Dominion
>Cap it and sit as a few singles come in
>After a few singles get into a 3v1 and pop
>No one goes near my point for the rest of the game

Rinse and repeat with my tank build. I've now taken to reading a book while I sit and wait to get rushed. The second I see whole opposing team coming to my point my mates just cap their shit while it's ungraded. It's like being a bouncer.

We get Okuda's mask and chest armor but not his pauldrons...shame. Guess getting them would kinda disable any customization options since the detail wouldn't allow for engravings or many symbols.

I dont believe the rumors about ranged GB either, but it doesnt sound that broken. If he is out of range and GB is literally the only attack he can do at the time it will be piss easy to counter.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Would not mind a ranged grab from the Ninja if you could contest it like a normal grab and pull his ass to you on success.

Well I think I land maybe .01% of all GBs I throw that aren't confirmed off a parry. Most everyone can counter that shit now. It would suck asshole if they gank with it. Since you know the fuckers are going to have that PK undetected feat.

>elim match starts
>run from opponent
>pick up speed boost to double already insane ninja speed
>run to ally fighting an opponent
>you are nowhere on the minimal
>kusarigama ranged GB
>yank yourself to the guy as he is bound
>perform flawless izuna drop
>GB him again as he gets up
>GB heavy kills
>slick ninja execution
>Wow! Wow! Wow!

Really though, it could be made to work if the punishment for failure was sufficient. GBs right now are pretty much no risk high reward, if you made the ranged ninja one down them on counter then maybe that would be enough.

yeah but this guy was ON conq saying conq couldnt do anything about it
also, can't raider reverse the GB or something?
also, PK can zone on reaction to cancel it

the fact that you don't get points for a cap that you have when it's contested is pretty stupid. it makes winning when you're the last guy alive and you're team's breaking literally impossible, there's no way to win at that point. the amount of times i've been the last guy alive and just killed the enemy team 1v4 over and over in a dominion only to lose to a timeout/eventually die because you cant heal and there's zero way for you to get points is stupid.

they should at least give you like 15 points for every kill you get on a cap that you have while it's contested so you still have somewhat of a chance to win

I do the same, but I think as Shugoki they are tempted to come back again and again. Not that it helps, if they don't play smart and kept me get off a charged revenge heavy it's fucking lethal to anyone in range. The number of multi kills I have must be insane. Those plus the boost points makes me MVP almost every game.

there should never be a point during the match where it's impossible to get points

I've done this since closed beta. It pisses me off when I've been solo holding a cap all game and then one of my dumbass teammates comes and tries to boost the zone when the enemy team has other zones capped still.

Like, I've been holding this zone by myself this whole match, fuck off and do something instead of giving enemies revenge and preventing me from getting revenge. Sometimes I wonder how these people manage to get dressed by themselves

youtu.be/4R_8qDHl62Y

Just replace the shield with a boss armored gauntlet and I would accept any of these. Most of all I want the centurion to have lots of stabbing people you have knocked down. No hero really has a special move for downed opponents I'd like to see one as well as some executions in that same vein.

Conqs lack good footing due to upgrading only STR
youtu.be/DMB_Q7U7aWY

When they do this i just go camp the enemy team's spawn so they can't get any kills

But you do get points for a kill.

Nah, like you said it would make ganking hell on earth

Well give it an indicator then, so when it comes in a gank you can get some warning if it is off screen. It would make sense that it not be as fast as a normal GB, so give a warning on your stance so they can counter it still or make it something you can dodge. Honestly I would be hard on that one of the biggest pains in the ass for me is that when getting ganked the ass class types always bug out and try weak ranged hit and run shit once they feed my revenge. If a ninja wants to get pulled to me and staggered ohhh boy they are going to feel some hurt.

Or if they really want to make it a horrible gank option give it an indicator and have it countered by stance like the wolves in the campaign. Just keep your guard on whatever side the ninja is on and done instant counter. Honestly there are ways to weaken the move, the trick is finding a balance where it isn't useless.

I mean conqs and Valks can already end pretty much any gank on demand by just running into the guy, what's so different about this?

why do the vikings wear pajamas

I've given up trying to play dominion. I only end up finishing 1/5 games without a DC. it's grade a bullshit

Did we get our crates yet

na

Is Nobushi good for 4v4? jesus christ she dies too fast

>it's another "shugoki is gonna spam his 50/50" episode

i should learn to leave games

Revenge zone is good, but thats about it, cant really cc those with revenge and can't really make excellent use of revenge.

If you havent guessed 4v4 viability is decided by revenge.

You can GB him out of his charge

They should revert guardbreak counters back to how they were at launch.
It's way too easy to mash X four times as soon as you see the broken shield pop up.
I don't remember the last time I've landed a naked GB.

>Go against a Conqueror as Kensei
>Dodge his charge
>Absolutely no follow up
>Parry an attack
>He gets to RESPOND TO MY PARRY WITH A CHARGE

What the fuck is this? Who designed this?

How to beat warlords? Be even greater cancer, that's how!
youtube.com/watch?v=HRx2Sgwg06M

but that's also pretty risky, isn't it?

Everyone responsible for FH fled the country.

Any char with a fast attack can, warden top light, warlord lights, lb top light, not sure on other chars but orochi and berserk can dodge slash as soon as the warden moves, basically use your fastest attack or roll away, yeah they cancel and parry but most people are shit at this game

T warden

im a warden also
it was just ironic that a conq of all players was complaining

Neat. I'm a rep 7 Warden and I didn't even realize you could confirm a top heavy off of a fully charged shoulder bash

Dead game.

No you don't. You get renown towards your score for a kill but you dont get actually points

Aye its silly that people call warden OP

he has a counterable vortex by just attacking, his only real opener is top light, crushing counter a p good tho if you hit, zone is fast and has good range but you only get 1 hit and if its blocked you get a free gb

Warlord with revenge is so silly

>revenge
>hard to avoid safe headbutt
>if he hits it it knocks you down and gets a free top heavy

I cant wait to get OP gear for muh warden, tired of dominating people with parries and other stuff only to 2 shot killed by revenge from some rep 5 + scrub who gets revenge 3 times fight

no

oh

>poor little white man

Fuck this game.
Everyone can parry everything now.
No attack ever gets through.
How are you meant to actually do damage to people?
Even random lights are getting parried.
Even mix-ups are being dodged/gb
How do people even parry that fucking fast?
Fuck this game it makes me so angry.
PROJECTING

just stop playing, everybody else already did

>wish i got my law now :D

:D

u suk dik lol

Not every place is Veeky Forums my dude. Using smileys to display your current mood is a very common and recommended thing to do in text chat unless you want to look like a robot.

I am determined to get good at this game
But how do you fight someone who can predict and parry random lights?
What is the method against someone on that level?
>tfw everyone is on that level except me

You must be playing predictable, very high level only a few attacks are viable

Fast reaction times.

>Go against a Warden as Kensei
>He never even tries to parry so feints are useless
>Can't grab him
>He just blocks and shoulder charges

What do I even do here?

You wanna give a reason why?
Parries are punished with bad timing and baits, dodges are punished by grabs.

Why should offensive grabs be such a non-threat that people don't even bother doing them unless they're free anymore?
If you're gonna fix turtle meta you have to address how shitty grabs are outside of being an extension of parries.

Veeky Forums actually is Veeky Forums

>white
>man
Obviously she(he) is a trap made of 1000 folded nippon boipucci

i agree :P

Yes. :D

XD

Finally some fun on this graveyeard ;)

Yeah, we post smug anime girls instead of silly emoticons or nigger emojis

you're all faggots

Top light when he charges his shoulder bash, or that side dodge attack with huge range

Are you finnish by chance?

he hasnt even started

I appreciate this wordplay humour :D

haha benis :DD

>game so dead that FHG is spamming emoticons

perkele :D

:D we're just showing how much we love each other user! :3

pk nerf when? all they do is light and zone spam

I agree, they're SO annoying ! >:(

You guys in for OPERATION BLACKOUT Veeky Forums????

HACK THE WORLD. HACK UBISOFT

WE ACTIVISTS NOW! STRIKE FOR FREEDOM!

Wait, let me search in google how to hack.

u mad bro? xD

Why would you hack Ubisoft when they managed to crash their servers on a weekly basis all by themselves

>OPERATION BLACKOUT
as if that'll do anything UBI already has the money you dumb plebbit

you guys don't know about OPERATION BLACKOUT???

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/629g5r/official_for_honor_blackout_community_event_april/