One Piece Games General - /opgg/

GHOST

Last Thread: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Mar 22 - 28: 2x Skill Up
>Mar 23 - ??: Ambush Whitebeard
>Mar 24 - 31: Higher Meat Chance from Snails
>Apr 1 : Rocketman comes to Ray Shop
>Mar 30th-Apr 4th Cherry Blossom Sugo, Secret Monet and Sugar along with old Cherry blossom units.

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 9: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 14 - 28: CP9 (NEW)
>Mar 14 - 21: CobiMeppo / Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Wapol / Smoker
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: Rumbar Pirates

- Raids -
>Mar 25: Buster Call
>Mar 27: Doflamingo
>Mar 30: Mihawk
>Apr 02: Ivankov

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 22 - ??: Invasion Cavendish
>Return to Saboady RR Batch and Legend Usopp Announced
>Rayleigh, Elizabeth, Perona, Heracles, Duval and 6* Usopp
>Green Skull added to gamefiles

- Coliseum -
>Mar 16 - 28: Hawkins / Dellinger / Hina / Marguerite
>Mar 22 - Apr 10: Suleiman (NEW) / Arlong (NEW) / Blenheim (NEW) / Ganfall / Paulie

- Fortnights -
>Mar 21 - Apr 4: Dandan Family
>Mar 23 - 30: Perona / Prison Mr. 2 / Domino

-Raids-
>Mar 27: Zeyphr
>Mar 31: Fake Hats
>Apr 1: Heracles + Usopp-un

First for this is a no meme zone

Second for ignoring the first guy

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

who is this qt?

Does Carrot wear panties? Does she have a hole cut out for her tail to stick through?

It's just a picture of Noodle in her outfit from the new Gorillaz video

Shout out

CROCOBOY FANBOYS BTFO
SHOOTERFAGS BTFO

GOD USOPP, BRAVE SEA WARRIOR WINS AGAIN

no way does carrot wear panties, can you imagine how sweltering that would be with a full coating of silky-soft rabbit pubic fur?

but of course she cuts a hole in her pants for her tail, which she probably has to manually push through the seat of the taut garment, casually running her padded hands over the front and back to make sure it fits the lean frame of her muscular, feminine, lapine body

>Usopp this jacked
>Still cowardly
>Still doesn't get to do shit
>Still hasn't had a proper fight since Alabasta

> cognizant of the actual dangers facing the crew

> able the disable / fight some of the most dangerous ability users the strawhats have faced

usopp has been pretty good the whole way through, but really came into his own from thriller bark onward. go back and read that shit again if youre a hater

6* Carrot when

>Critiquing something you like makes youba hater
This is why I hate fanboys
You are right though, Usopp did come into his own from Thriller Bark onwards, which is why it is such a cryin shame he came right the fuck back out from Punk Hazard onwards

What will be in the next global colo batch? Anyone with made skills and epic sprites?

killer

What are the coolest sprites.
Post your favorite sprites and also the ones you think are stupid bobbleheads

Barto and Corazon. Man, I love those two.

Honestly Raid BB has a pretty dope sprite for being such a common unit

I think I'm a furry now

Yorki's art is so generic looking that I accidentally fed him as fodder to Story Aokiji. RIP.

Luckily he sucks.

Chapter's out

Need to socket my new INTHawk tomorrow.
What's the fastest Mihawk team?
MC, BB, TS Sanji, etc?

I see no particular reason to go fast. Also socketing Inthawk.

Well, I dont have Zoro and Haruta.
And if I have to farm ~100 copies of that fucker I rather do it as fast as possible.
Hawk is already triple-max and and want the quad-max possibly tomorrow.

I need to farm inthawk sockets too but I might be a fag about it and use a TS Luffy team just incase I hit an invasion. Not sure if I want to go too hard for it though, I get 5 runs a gem but I just know we're gonna get half stamina Mihawk eventually.

Where the fuck are the Rosinante books, I've done 15+ runs now and not had a single one, holy fuck

Unless you have a tap only team, I still like Kid for Mihawk. He's old, but he gives you most of what you need on a super low CD.

Meanwhile I've almost maxed Corazon from yolofeeds, while I gemmed hard during the previous fortnight and got Jinbei ONE skill up despite it happening during 2x skill up.

I hate RNG. Fortunately, I also hate using Jinbei despite having Marco.

These things are better to finish right now and get it over with. Otherwise you end up hitting a Colo or a Raid you wish you had the sockets for.

>about to make a tedious as fuck tanking/stalling team for Killer stage

>remember that I have Shiryu

>Slida maxing CC on his Buggy
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

My sockets for my units are pretty distinguished, I may not even need the extra sockets. That and I pulled him in the anni, books aren't coming for a while... All forests cleared. You may be right, i'll definitely casually do a few. Prioritizing Corazon books at the moment, just need two more skill ups.

I TOLD YOU TO STOP THE SHIT POSTING SLIDA

He's a pretty great guy

Come on Magellan-san drop already

>Farming story mode characters
Is there a more plebeian thing to do on this earth?

>tfw pulled 2 Crocs, 2 Moriahs, Lucci and Kaku from FP Sugo.
I will never know the feel of farming Story, and I'm glad I don't.

delet

Keep crying, my Magellan, Snek Waifu, both Luccis, both Crocs, both Morias, every single member of CP9 including Spandam, Ohm, Mr.1, 2, 3, 4, Miss Doublefinger and Zeff are amazing to have.

Just got Wapol, after 5 tries, today. Ez t b h

Let's be real, you are never going to us any of them beside croc

next legened batch is gonna be timeskip mentors pt2 with px-0 as the 6* screencap this

As I said, keep crying. Go buy some gems, goy, while I profit of the FTP units.

Magellan, QCK Lucci, SlasherCroc see a lot of use on my teams.

SnekWaifu, StrikerCroc, both Morias, STR Kaku, Mr.3, Ms Doublefinger and Zeff have their niche use and thus served me well.

I hope it's not like this for all legend books, I plan to run the shit out of Kraken next week for Whitebeard books. Still haven't super evolved him though ;_;

>Evolved STR Kaku instead of QCK Kaku
You fucked up

I've both Kakus, pleb.

Please don't turn into another retarded avatarfag

Sure, even though plebs who close their eyes on useful FTP units that are so numerous in this game are losing a lot.

>you are never going to us any of them beside croc

RETARD ALERT

RETARD ALERT

So what's the standard progression for forests? I've only done Mihawk so far but I'm sure I can't do WB just yet, even with Borsalino or Law. Would it be Ace after?

Ace is piss easy. For all the following you need Moby Dick.

I have Rosinante too, apparently he's incredible for forests?

>6+ Luffy + SW Ace means that you will always have matching orbs

what a fucking combo

>New Rayleigh
>Special turns all orbs, including BLK, into QCK orbs
>9 (NINE) turns cooldown without skillups

>Perona
>90% reduce damage, a huge defense cut of all enemies, reduce the defensive shields duration of all enemies by 2 turns
>On the cooldown of 13 (THIRTEEN), without any skill-ups, completely BTFOing the fortnight Perona

No, Usoland+ is garbage as a captain on ANY team.

>One unit for a full board of QCK matching orbs
>When with Doffy+Lucci you already get a full one with x2 to orbs.
>With 6+ Boa and Lucci you get 5/6 and a 1.75 boost to QCK
It would be nice if this were a year ago, but QCK characters are the ones who need orb manipulators the least.

At least, he destroys Lucci on CA plan. Captain switch wouldn't be a problem anymore

True, STR Raids have captain switch. Still, he's not a game changer. Just an ok unit.

>new chapter
Caesar confirmed new nakama

God I love Nekomamushi

>Special turns all orbs, including BLK, into QCK orbs

now that's powercreep

Jimbei should better get BLK removal and a Health Cut for his 6+

I want one.

>you will never be as ripped as Usopp

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

what?

Legend Usopp gives permanent matching orbs to your team, so SW Ace's 3* ATK boost is always active

zzz

>I'm a fucking retard who thinks a permanent x3 attack boost is better than a very common x9 attack boost.
Stop, please.

Ciimw but only 6+ has the shooter CA?

oh, he said luffy so I didn't get it

>Usopp doesn't give any ATK boost

yeah okay pal

>auto delays EVERYTHING including delay immune enemies for 1 turn
>gives a 1,75x boost

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bad

He's a trash captain, Kizaru will give full orbs and x3 so why even use him.

>1.75 boost WHEN UNDER 30% HP
>1.5 boost when under 50% HP
>N-no bro, listen it's good because now not only are you making Ace's tankiness useless, you get a permanent 5x attack boost when under 30%
STOP.

Nice, you get a 5.25 boost < 30% hp. Strong.
Remember that a 2.5 captain gives a 6.25 boost all the time.

You do realize Usopp is not supposed to be a fucking Akainu-tier, insane ATK boost captain, right? His every turn delay is ridiculously good for content like Colo and Forests

>m-muh forests.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Usoland+ is a GREAT sub and nothing else.

>intentionally leaving out Colos because you cannot argue against it

cute

>23

>TWENTY THREE MAGELLAN RUNS

>NO MAGELLAN

>BELLI BAGGED 2 TIMES

His every turn delay isn't going to matter in colos where you have two bosses, sometimes 3.

You're not going to clear it with a fucking 3 times attack boost or even a fucking 5 times attack boost. Not to mention that his CA doesn't work for bomb or bother orbs, so go fucking yourself you stupid retard.

Usoland+ is exactly what I expected, a fantastic sub and a terrible captain.

>23 runs is a lot for a story mode character

This

Its like Marco and Doffy. Both God tier subs but decent captains at best. Usopp is going to be a God tier sub so theres really nothing to be upset about him being a bad captain

>His every turn delay isn't going to matter in colos, where you have only 3 stages to stall
>5,25ATK boost+HP cut+delay that goes through immunity, allowing SW Ace teams to actually burst for 2 turns is not enough to clear bosses

yeah okay buddy

you make Laboon cry

jeez lads

>His every turn delay isn't going to matter in colos, where you have only 3 stages to stall

Red giants are free turns. ACE'S 60 K HP is a ton of free turns. Bind enemies are free turns. Ace's ship + CDR = 3 free turns from the fucking start.
S T O P.

Yeah, I've gotten 10 tomes so far and a good amount of runs where I get 6 skill books.

I think I'm basically not goign to farm colo units until they come back on repeat at this point.

>zehaha drags him out the sea and punches him

>hey this seems likea pretty good captain, not the best, not top-tier damage, but makes some pretty neat and comfortable combination with Ace

>ITSNOTITSNOTITSNOTITSNOTITSNOTITSNOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what is wrong with you?

>Hey, did you know double SW ace is basically the best team set up for shooters? He offers a huge HP pool and good burst when needed.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU NEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEEDNEED PERMANENT ORBS FOR ACE TO BE COMFORTABLE. NEVERMIND THAT HIS X4 BOOST FROM NON-MATCHING CLEARS STUFF COMFORTABLY AND RELIABLY. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Are you kidding me?

literally autism

You started the autistic screeching, not me, faggot.

Why are you SO upset with the fact that Usoland+ is a terrible captain? I didn't even say he's a terrible unit, far from it. He is an absolutely game breaking sub with a completely unique special. Why can't you just be happy with that?

congrats you got the best colo run possible

considering he appears 2 times it is like 46 fails

So? the average is 100 runs

not for me

and I have both Crocs and Enel

Is there any actual niche that 6* Usopp fills? He seems pretty useless as a captain, and SW Ace teams aren't really flexible.