Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sv_Shino/status/847342517926285312
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sybil is broken as fuck
What happened to all the retards when she was first announced?

>expansion got alot of control support
>now there will be even more dshift

wooooow

Sybil being good relates to how ramp dragon now has insane amount of healing

>dragon is absolutely broken

So i have been gone a while. Whats the buzz with the new cards?

I have been playing for honor and diablo 2.

Neutral ramp dragon has better selfheal than fucking elana. What the fuck?

Dshift got some stupid good support in Lou as well

>his favourite girl isn't Eris
>he won't main Haven this expansion
Might as well kill yourself

I remember when I said that people was retarded for ignoring HEAL AND RAMP in a single card, and what the general did?

>LOL DRAGON
>LOL INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP XD
>LOL DRAGON GETTING GOOD CARDS

Bunch of retards wouldn't recognize a good card even if it slaps their face

first for broken cards

Eris is the worst girl by far, and I refuse to every play with her again.

Nothing out of the ordinary
It's just that I've become IMMORTAL

it also costs like billion vials to make.

Shadow shitting their pants.

/ourguy/

Waiting for winrate stats to come out before they start having opinions.

Didn't get any replies from last thread. These are my pulls, and I have 35k vials. I also have most relevant cards from previous sets. What decks and cards should I craft?

Too early to say. Expect more one sided matchups though. Either meta will derange into a new broken deck outshinning sword unga/roach win% or it will be full on rock paper scissors.

>tfw Dragon has more healing than Haven because of Sybil, Oro and Israfil
Should I become a Dragonbro?

Aegis is completely fucking broken LMAO /svg/ is LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING RIGHT

I HAVE ASSEMBLED IT

THE FORBIDDEN ONE

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit?

>Shadow is totally dead guys

Never believing any of you.

No Dragon player said it was bad. The general consensus was that it was a good card that every ramp deck would play, but at the same time it alone wasn't enough to make our bad match-ups good.

>dropping hot opinions long before card sees play
>NOW they are waiting on the stats

Roland confirmed broken. Allows sword to survive One Punch Man.

R8 my pulls, this is from 76 packs.

EXODIA!!!!

Turn 9 do nothing dies to nothing

I dunno brah. I've been applying the /svg/ memes and hitting the face to win via burn. Cyclone is a card you know. You don't have to drop on curve if you're not faced against a deck that spews storm.

not today tribunal

Has anyone actually managed to win a game with deepwood anomaly? It seems kinda niche.

i can't think of any good reasons for sybil or ouro to have so much free healing other than cygames trying to force dragon into the meta

im playing mid-range and there's no way to keep up with them at all, they heal when you get the big dudes out, or get enough empty points because you can't get any dudes out fast enough to even ping them

does cygames envision a future meta consisting of d.shit and aggro proof control decks that 45/65 against d.shit?

>Ramp up and build my mammoth board
>Ramped my neptune earlier
>Play pucewyrm and Neptune together
>They smash dat mf concede button
This is your seacraft t7 for tonight. 25/28 in 5 bodies.

Neirid gave curve neptune consistency, Rahab gave a better t3 play than leviathan, sibyl gave more consistent ramp and much needed healing, nest gave draw, heal, and pp filler, mammoths let us sock pp away for the tempo swing, scyther gives cheaper removal that's more reliable than serpent's wrath, Pucewyrm is a toss a nest to force the opponent to blow removal or it builds behind wards to get them into lethal range

is Otomeme viable or dust?

Bloodfags need to be culled. They are even worst than Albert now

Supposed to.

Roland stops him however.

Shit list. Mine is better.

>no Fervor
You need fervor. Maybe even 3x fervor rather than 2x. Fervor is your only card draw

>ivory over BB
man, you're really gonna regret it when they play Alberto and you can't clear his board.

BB is just more flexible as a 1 drop anyways. A 1/2 is not going to make or break the game in this style of Ramp.

>Date
I used to run him but now Scyther is better.

>Forte
This isn't storm ramp, your goal is to outlast the opponent. Forte is irrelevant. Might as well grab Zeus instead, or genesis.

>Dragoon
The only reason you ran ID in old Sahaluci ramp decks was to clear the board for Baha to hit face. Now we have Grimnir for that. And Ouroboros. And Zeus. No reason for ID anymore when there are better options. Sure, you can't one-shot people with 7 card ID into Baha, but it also means you have burn options besides throwing your whole hand away.

Wait until Gawain is fixed. Then we'll see whether she'll see play again

Oh, is it that egg amulet? i saw a deck that had that and mammoths. He still lost to my hybrid blood deck from last expansion.

Btw, did blood get anything cool?

A lot of the new stuff looked weird, but i read it rather quickly, so i probably missed it.

So far saw moon+baphamet and snakes, but it looked clunky.Death mask looked like a cool insulation against burst while you set yourself up in vengence, but I feel like with 3 copies it is probably pretty inconstant.

Would Roland and Ouroborus be safe cards to craft?

Did anyone else get an inordinate number of animated cards this expansion? I opened around 25-30 packs.

No animated legos, though.

We expected people to run aoe to melt boards. They have not

Havenbros, your take on Aegis?

Even DS can have a hard time against Dragon because of all the storm and they can generally afford to just play nothing and ramp because it's not like you're threatening them early.

With the ease of getting 4 tokens with Catacombs I think he's legit

I called it, at least against Dragon. I don't have enough experience playing other crafts to know how it'd be against them.

As Dragon you're fucked as soon as it hits the table. In general, the slow ramp decks can't pressure the hag enough to make her use her removal, so when you do ramp and start dropping your big followers, they just get themised and banished every single time.

And then Aegis evolve kills off your non-Bahamut big follower and you lost.

one roar is worth a thousand words!

pls respond

Yep.

After 7 games I managed to pull the dream combo t8 wolf into t9 AFD, Anomaly and elf butler. Opponent had no aoe removal so I won.

Fucking hell these blood combos

hi reddot

Use it in Guardian Sun and watch her become a brick as you never draw the amulet.

Concede pls for mission

Need a concede senpaitachi 24201

How long until the Dragonhipsters switch to Shadow and post images of crying Luna and mordecai memes?

It's fucking day 1 of the expanion
Do you really expect answers?
Just get what you feel is going to be good and play memes until the meta is set.

twitter.com/sv_Shino/status/847342517926285312
It seems Ginger has some potentials.

Private match concede 20474

Don't forget about me because it's release day pls :3

>Got half of all the cards for the more expensive deck types.
now to craft sibyls/ouros and one Isra, 2 Belfegors and blood moons, or 3 Gawains.
Think im gonna wait day or 2 though.

So guys, what deck can I make :^)?
Fucking 57 packs of fucking nothing. I should probably just quit the fucking game and self myself the pain.

concede me after

Thanks fellow Vampy.

Aw, I would've loved an animated Mage of Dragonlore.

The downside of storm not working goes away when she dies?
Lmao

How about never? I play the crafts I like no matter how bad or good they are.

Winning with ouroboros is the slowest shit ever.

you can use it as a win condition for Heaven Control

I don't think that there is anything that matches the cancer that was Alberto Barbossa except for D-Shift, which is still hanging around, and Daria vomiting followers left, right and center.

Wait, did they just give everyone free 750 dust? AGRS is Wyvern Cavalier, so no point in ever keeping that card.

thank you golem vampy senpai

no probs senpai, and wish me luck with my 4k gold im about to drop on this expac for some juicy legos

*sigh* Fine, I'll just farm brewers with Daria until the meta is established.

Wow
Hit you even worse than me
I just ripped 20k vials
Gonna unpack the legos in later packs not gonna cry over it

Someone pls

Haven is far better. The only thing you can lose to is D Shift.

My lego haul from 48 packs, not bad.

>*sigh*
Fuck off back to wherever you came from

>tfw don't get your neptunes

How's control forest working?

Memesters of /svg/

I decided with the power boost Atomy decks have gotten that I should make an image about that. Only problem is I am not creative enough to think of what the replacement for Elana would be.

Any suggestions?

Well it's by the hush, me boys, and sure that's to hold your noise
And listen to poor Paddy's sad narration
I was by hunger pressed, and in poverty distressed
So I took a thought I'd leave the Irish nation

Here's to you boys, now take my advice
To America I'll have ye's not be going
There is nothing here but war, where the murderin' cannons roar
And I wish I was at home in dear old Dublin

You need Dragoon for a finisher. Ramp Dragon often end up with 7/8 card on it's hand because you can only play 1 card per turn.

Also, Saha Luci isn't good anymore. I just use Israfil for board clear and Zeus for single target.

i could use a concede or play it out and concede when you win, or just play it out until I win, idc

>Gonna unpack the legos in later packs not gonna cry over it

I don't have any reason to believe later packs will be any better.

We get it, you're a weeb who can only listen to dubs

Orthrus is so good.

Blood is nowhere as cancerous as current dragon
Hang yourself

It's not really control forest. It's plain tempo with JKWolfbolt as a finisher.

Didn't have vials for Aerin or WoTF,but Vist is annoying to deal with.

She's still a meme card but there may come some interaction we didn't think of.
As-is, you can be a spicy memer. Play castle on curve, gawain ramp your leonidas to get him out t7/8. You can then otomemer for 17 face, 19 with evo. If you have a cd and an evo to spare, you can play swordsman to kill a ward and OTK when otomemer pops it.

How the fuck do you get your dailies done if you're new and didn't stay jerking around at rank D?

I can't even get any wins in unranked with the crafts I don't have the current T1-T3 deck for. Fucking Christ I've used up my cellphone battery trying to get 4 wins and I HAVE ONE FUCKING WIN AFTER TWO HOURS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>t. blood player

>aegis
>broken
>ever getting to turn 9
>ever getting to attack on turn 10

Catacomb is a straight up better bone chimera, also.

Is discard Dragon viable yet?

full blown control deck

This animation is hilarious. But holy fucking shit does it completely cuck aggro.

No. Still a lot of fun.

You have 3 damage overkill, wouldn't you have gotten him killed regardless of orthus?

See Nope. It's getting closer though.

Is Nepnep now completely gone? Can I vial Nep now?

So how dead is shadow right now?