/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #90

More rapeface edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rjwstar/MGQ_world`s_various_untold_informations_-_Torotoro_blog_Q&A
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rjwstar/MGQ_world`s_various_untold_informations_-_Torotoro_blog_Q&A(2)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you really have to pic an explicit OP image? Hopefully the thread doesn't get nuked

It's not explicit, there's just a small magical white while poking out of her chest.

There's not even any "vanilla ice cream splatters" or anything.

Poor dragon pup

Should've just went with the 7 archangels or 6 ancestors pictures or one of the other cool pictures

There's literally nothing wrong with the OP image
Unless mods are absolute fags

FUCKING ALBERT! GET OUT OF THIS THREAD! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I want Alma Elma onee-chan to turn me into dried fish!

But Lilith is onee-san, Alma is just Alma.

you wellcome

>Unless mods are absolute fags
They are but let's hope for the best

I'm sure Alma can be an onee-chan too, though...

Christ, use the spoiler function.
IT'S RIGHT THERE!

People who give him attention deserve to be shot.

Indeed. Ignore him and he gets no food.
Respond and you feed him.

>Christ, use the spoiler function.
who care

Reminder that Pixiv has a block function that allows you to remove the work of certain users from your search results.
Non-premium accounts are limited to only one block, but one is really all you need ;^)

>she doesn't need a shirt because there's nothing to cover

I hope Vampire Queen is good, I need a Vampire with breasts, who knows how to suck blood...
...not a diurnal bedwetter.

How much to play with Vampy and her bat?

if even? that not stop me to post on pixiv more tracing crap

Doesn't matter what you do since I never have to see it again ;^)
Bye bye

Well with the Vampire Queen showing up in Chapter 2 I'm hoping we'll get a whole host of recruitable vampires. Can't be a queen without an army.

The artist for the adult vampires is pretty bad though, with weird faces and proportions

None of the vampires besides the loli is good

I concur, Vanilla is truly the greatest merchant

Never said I was hoping for his vampires. Just saying with the vampire queen there will probably be MORE vampires, not necessarily drawn by the same guy.

Some useful old information and trivia
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rjwstar/MGQ_world`s_various_untold_informations_-_Torotoro_blog_Q&A

monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rjwstar/MGQ_world`s_various_untold_informations_-_Torotoro_blog_Q&A(2)

Yes I'm bored

PART 2 FUCKING WHENST

*WHEN'ST'D'RE'VE

>And if one can use Angel Halo proficiently, he/she can eradicate a monster/angel completely.
Guess that's why Nero took it away.

>When the invasion of angels occured, Crab Girl was on her training at beach, then suddenly attacked by an angel, counterattack with Crab Beam, have victory.
Crab Beam OP

>Monster race which had most numerous number = Insect monsters. Secondery, plants.
Waiting for the Plansect rage...

>Q:What will happen if Luka say "Grandma!" to Ilias?
>A: She will turn him into a pile of ashes.
kek

>In succubus form, Sara`s power is equal to that of a queen-class monster.
Guess that's why we only got the human version for now.

>Q: How did Chrome altered Frederika into that tank-form?
>A: Mimicrying Promestein`s work.
Chrome is the true apprentice!

>Even after ending, Crab girl still training herself to beat Luka.
Considering her Crab Beam can already defeat Angels... and it was already a OHKO on Luka too...

>Q: Can we see Amira`s H-scene in next games?
>A: NEVER.
RIP

>Q: Luka`s standing-illust in part 3 looks FREAKIN AWSOME, can he FLY?
>A: He can BREAKTHROUGH ATMOSPHERE WITH BARE BODY.(Honestly, there would be a battle OUTSIDE OF ATMOSPHERE, yet canceled.)
See you, space shota

>Q: Why is Erubetie a shotacon?
>A: It`s because she loves innocent ones.
I find this to be true of real life shotacon women as well, like some of my exs

>Q:Compared to the mighty ones during the Great Monster Wars, how strong the heavenly knights(except Tamamo) are?
>A: Even if they lived at the time of the great war, they have a great power enough to be a superlative warriors of that era.
Alma > Lilith sisters confirmed

>Q:If the heavenly knights have their own child, how will they educate their children?
>A: Granberia- Harshly and rigid, like a lionwhich drops it`s own cub from a cliff.
>Alma Elma- Permissive and neglectly.
>Tamamo- She refuses to have her own child.
>Erubetie- For her, the existence of the concept of having her own baby is questionable.
It's sad to reflect that Alma is the best parent of the 4.

>Q:After Luka defeated Black Alice, what happened to her doll bear?
>A:It seems like it started a journey looking for it`s deceased master.
...so the bear is a living independent entity, and not some extension of Black Alice.

>Q:Chrome`s skin color seems darker than Shirome. Is it because of her dirtiness?
>A: She`s not that dirty.
NOOOOOO!!!! My image rendered non-canon!

>Alma > Lilith sisters confirmed
considering ilias comments they have a massive kill count on Angels I really can't tell if their stronger or weaker than her

>Tamamo
>Refuses to have her own children
Your answer won't stop my autistic head canon fanfiction, Torotoro. Just you wait.

??

On the plus side, he did say Chrome is "not that dirty", but the damage was already done. Poor Chrome.

From what I remember they slaughtered a bunch of Power ranked angels, I highly doubt they're stronger than Alma but even if they manage to outstrip her as a succubus she knows kung fu.

So Alma Elma is down to get knocked up but not Tamamo, good

>Not knocking up both
That way you can have a family full of the best tails.

You only need one best tail

I wonder what constitutes "not that dirty" though.
Apparently she doesn't even brush her teeth.

Post source or stop slander!

Biggest "OH SHIT" moment in the series?

Conversation with Frederica, who tells her to make sure to brush her teeth.
Chrome calls it nonsense, and that if her current teeth rot away she'll just make new ones.

Why is Alma onee-chan inviting Tamamo to a tummy sleepover?

>RULES OF NATURE

he looks like a girl

Do you think he's winking or his eye is gone?

Since all Tartarus locations lead to the same Paradox timeline, but at different eras; White Rabbit Alice could be Paradox Black Alice.

Thanks. Have the others been translated?

kek

Gone

I don't know what this sonya is but it sounds disappointing

What is this from?

>TT still hasn't translated her scenes

Will Punished "Apoptosis" Marcellus join our party or will he die after some heroic sacrifice to save his son

considering he oneshotted adramalek, he'd be too powerful to play.

We don't know the powerlevels at endgame, maybe he'll fit right in for part 3

>parent of the main character
>is dead in the original world and probably the others
>son is trying to find him
>mets his son for under 10 seconds with no time to explain
>knows what's going on
>is a badass
>is a hero
>bad guys know about him
>a important character has already died in part 1
He's fucked the real question is how will he die

Saying that I thought it was said we could get everyone

Was she at 10% or 100% it was a new one that popped up right after we beat the 10% one right?

End game will probably be a chaos monster 10 times stronger than Alice 1 and ilias put together

>a chaos monster 10 times stronger than Alice 1 and ilias put together
My fuck dick
Just imagining what xelvy pulls for this, and what kind of scenes it will have makes me hard

One of the earliest previews of the game before part 1 even came out.

He's practically a walking death flag, and his part 2 preview scene if even more death flag-y.

That was a sub-10% Adramelek that the player party had just beaten down.

Well, Xelvy is giving us this in part 2...

As well as apocalyptic scenes of apoptosis in general literally spilling over some world like it's time for Third Impact.

I have to figure that is one of the alternate worlds though, but it will happen to our Paradox world in part 3 I'm sure. Who knows, maybe that IS this Paradox world and part 3 is going to be one heck of a cleanup tour of everywhere you've been.

If Nero is anything to go by, he'd be broken as fuck.

>it was weakened
Even the combined efforts of La Croix and the Luka gang couldn't kill one, Marcellus cut one in half within an instant. He has to be insanely strong to be able to cross so many universes, let alone try to save them.

>paradox Luka fucks original timeline Alice
So is this NTR? Or she doesn't have penetration scenes so it doesn't count?

She doesn't even know who Luka is so it can't be NTR

SAKI-CHAN~ *sparkle*

Kira~

Eva is cuter

>Mikubus declares her superiority

I want to get the Idolbus pregnant!

>She doesn't even know who Luka is so it can't be NTR
I always picked Ilias, is she amnesiac or something?

The White Rabbit broke into her castle and sealed her and then Alice gave chase.

There's no indication that this Alice ever even interacted with Luka before that I know of

>Alma > Lilith sisters confirmed

This shot from the PV implies that Lilith is at least strong enough to make Alma be serious and bring out her martial arts. It's very likely that Lilith is a stronger succubus (pleasure attacks) than Alma Elma, but the verdict is still out on how Martial Artist Alma Elma compares to Lilith.

There's only one way to find out for sure which Succubus is more proficient at pleasure attacks.

Someone is going to have to offer themselves up to them as an independent, unbiased test subject.

>paradox Luka fucks original timeline Alice
When did he do that? Or is it just a hypothetical scenario? Because I'm pretty sure the only person he fucks is alternate Alice.

361 => [:Tartarus (West Gold)],
362 => [:Tartarus (West Gold)],
363 => [:Tartarus (West Gold)],
364 => [:Tartarus (West Gold)],
365 => [:Tartarus (West Gold)],
366 => [:Succubus Village (alt)], = Lilith and Lilum
367 => [:Hellgondo Cave],
368 => [:Hellgondo Cave],
369 => [:Hellgondo Cave],
370 => [:Hellgondo Cave],
371 => [:Hellgondo Cave, :Hellgondo, :Monster Lord's Castle (alt)], = Behemoth
372 => [:Hellgondo], = Wyvern
373 => [:Hellgondo], = Kyoryuu
374 => [:Hellgondo],
375 => [:Hellgondo],
376 => [:Hellgondo, :Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
377 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
378 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
379 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
380 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
381 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
382 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
383 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)],
384 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)], = Black Alice
385 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)], = Black Alice (Second Form)
386 => [:Monster Lord's Castle (alt)], = Black Alice (Third Form)

Looks like we might have time travel to 500 years ago

Instead of fighting full power Alice we're probably going to have to fight Paradox Black Alice/Witch Alice in the same situation

Goddamit, spoiler that shit user. I know that nothing is for certain yet, but I'd rather not have the rough locations spoiled for me until I actually play the game.

I think where getting witch black Alice here
178 => [:Magic Academy],
179 => [:Magic Academy],
180 => [:Magic Academy],
181 => [:Magic Academy],
182 => [:Magic Academy],
183 => [:Magic Academy],
184 => [:Magic Academy],
185 => [:Magic Academy],
On the other hand final bosses of part two if it hasn't been changed is

435 => [:Monster Lord's Castle],
436 => [:Monster Lord's Castle],
437 => [:Monster Lord's Castle],
438 => [:Monster Lord's Castle],
439 => [:Monster Lord's Castle],

So the alt succubus village is where the succubus sisters are from?

Sorry used to no one really caring in this thread

Wrong sisters

They were very difficult in the original trilogy, I shudder to think at how hard they will be in this iteration.

It probably did. Paradox part 1 ends with one extra dungeon after Gnome. I'm willing to bet we'll be going beyond Hellgondo after beating Alice the 15th. The pastebins are just an estimate after all.

An actual party this time, so not very hard. I hope.

Unless they keep that bullshit level drain attack and counter.

Actual best girl in MGQ

How would that work in an RPGmaker game?

Could be here part two might end
471 =>
472 =>
473 =>
But that only leaves about 100 monsters left for part 3 and makes part 2 even bigger than I thought

He found a way, found a way...

The part 3 pastebin was actually cut short. According to the actual script there's literally hundreds of mob locations marked "chaos field" or something with one break in Iliasville or Ilias Temple.

How many new monsters are in the original part 3? There could be a repeating patterns like how both part 2s have a lot more monsters.

He didn't find a way to make requesting work in battle. There might be some script or something that allows for temporary level draining.

It might just be replaced with a strong debuff skill. A perma-level drain attack wouldn't really fit with a roaming RPG game even if coding it is possible. .

>tfw no hellhound gf

>How many new monsters are in the original part 3? There could be a repeating patterns like how both part 2s have a lot more monsters.
I don't think part 3 losses to part 2 in monsters at least in a way that matters

THIS IS FUNNIER THAN IT SHOULD BE

That doesn't look so hard, set a variable on the beginning of the fight with the original level, the skill to drain level could be a combination of common event altering the level and the script to level up monsters

>Loli Micaela
>Loli Lucifina
>Two Edens

Whoever did this picture is a fucking prophet