Key: !POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
Need Update

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.63Ezi.63Ezi.6EmHC.6EmHC.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBg.68zBg.68zBg.6737K.6737K.6737K.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.5_TGy.5_TGy.5_TGy.6Ejqy.6Ejqy.659nE.659nE.63MII.63MII.63MII.63KbE.63KbE.6EmHM.6EmHM.6EmHM.6EojS.6EojS.6EojS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

winning after spending mltiple turns at 1HP feels good

Did you get atomemed today?

Btw i have still won with 1hp thanks to loli soulsquasher removing evolved atomy.

2 or 3 hectors for mid shadow? Also should I use Thanes or are they too slow?
What about goblin princess?

I want to rub Melvie's stretched out pussy.

Turn 6 blood with vengance, summons the new legendary and floods his board with 5 monsters with 5/5.
NEW DARIA BOYZ

onwards comrades!
they cannot kill us all!

who /netdecking/ here?

How does Thane perform? isn't it too slow?

CONTROL BLOOD IS CANCER CANCER CANCER

Remember when dragoncucks kept shitposting about how shadow was dead? Good times, good times

Need a concede please

Post-expac how's Nep?

Should I melt it for Eachtars and Cerberus?

longcat is long

Shadow isn't dead. Nep is.

But they can banish you all.

Opened 29 packs, what can i build with all these shiny leggos?

prepare to be BANISHED

She's doing fine. There's basically just a dshift that's specific to you out there but gets cucked by sexton.

>Just DoD bro

I just maid miko dragon. I'm loving it. Best deck I've played so far, I can't fucking believe I played Daria at one point.

where did her longcat go?

My political commissar can't be this cute!

No, Thane is insanely good tempo card. I always have higher hp so i dpn't care if he will go face, because if he ignores thane and 2 wights h'll get OTK'd by Eachtar buff.

Post deck?

It's actually got a summoning voice clip.

Kel OTK

How many do you run?

>he thinks haven has a good matchup against midrange shadow

Your reign of terror is long over, hag.

>you will never have enough legos to make a ramp dragon deck
why even play dragon

>Only 1 Lightning Blast

You doing us dragonbro a disservice

Pray for me /svg/!

After turn 8, Shadowverse becomes WinConVerse.

I was testing both of them to see if the banner would increase cannon damage. it doesn't. the sad thing is that the banner is a lot better card on its own than the cannon.

so again here's the summary of why cannon sucks

>turn 5 do nothing
>takes up board space
>doesn't work with new banner
>doesn't work well with other cannons
>no way to search for it unless you use uriel

Good luck i'm behind 5 Skeletons

This card is weird.

>The Daria and Swordshitters are now flocking to Dragon
You either die or you live long enough to see yourself tainted.

Post dick.

atm I'm running 2/3/7/8

3 thanes. Have to refill board very fast. I have won few times even after 3 themis because thane is so dangerous.

It works good with golds my man. Papa loves gold.

Only have 1 nepper so I don't have a nep deck They're kicking the shit out of me plenty in ranked though.

So 3 thanes 2 Hectars i'm guessing?

>tsarist monarchy (nephthys) overthrown in october revolution (ToG)
>replaced by communist party (eachtar, catacomb, orthrus)
DEEPEST LORE

Kel, Aegis and Elana don't care how many skeletons you have

it's the maids before being turned into rats

How do we discourage mentally-deranged people like that Tranny, Envy from playing our pure and good game?

This is a huge problem, we don't want people like that representing us as Shadowverse players.

グリームニル!

>Wake up
>Blood sneks haven't been nerfed
Uh, Shadowbabs?

Run 2 soul eaters?

Kek.

Pulled these and I'm sitting on ~12k vials. What should I build?

Nep? Who's that comrade? That person never existed.

just Calamitous Curse it

shadowverse-portal.com/deckbuilder/create/5?hash=1.5.63E_G.63E_G.63E_G.5_QqY.5_QqY.5_QqY.63Ezi.63Ezi.6EmHC.6EmHC.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.6Ei7Q.68zBg.68zBg.68zBg.6737K.6737K.6737K.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.6Ejr6.5_TGy.5_TGy.5_TGy.6Ejqy.6Ejqy.659nE.659nE.63MII.63MII.63MII.63KbE.63KbE.6EmHM.6EmHM.6EmHM.6EojS.6EojS.6EojS

Nobody believed in my deck. What now, fuckers? Luna is not dead.

Just themis bro

Just banish the Blood Moon or Themis it bro.

So, what's tier 0 at the moment? Ramp Dragon? Aegis Haven? Snek Blood? Midrange Shadow?

What happened? /svg/ told me Orthrus was shit.

Is this game worth it if I want to play a 70/30 split of pve/pvp?

Not gonna lie, I've never used it I dropped it to 1 for another Unica.
If it makes you feel any better I've never played Sword before. I only had the Daria deck because I pulled 5 of her from my RoB packs.
All I played before that was Aggro Shadows and Angry Bats

just cyclone blade it bro

So, I suck at making decks, but is there a neat new neutralcraft deck anywhere? Can dragoncraft do it well, I like their new Ouroboros card.

>70% pve
No.

no

No Howl?

I'm just memeing anyway. Newer players are understandably more inclined to roll with cheaper and effective decks that revolve around 3x of one legendary instead of running +12.

No, save up all your resources to get PVE gear and do lots of raids. Welcome to a card game general by the way.

>all these dragonbabs in masters
>all these noobs eager to test out their greedy control deck

Easiest day for d-shift climbing of my life,holy shit.

Why are some of you so afraid of playing ranked? Unranked is literally the same. People in unranked will be playing top decks like they gotta be trying as hard as possible.

why did you play that before attacking with your 8/4 you dense fuck

I really don't understand the point of it
Why would you run an anti-brick card that can potentially hurt you quite badly by discarding something on-curve (or forcing you to play off-curve), instead of just including a 1 or 2 drop in its place, preventing the potential bricking to begin with

I can understand dragon's amulet thing since they have discard synergies and it gets better later on, but this one is just beyond me. It doesn't give you a card advantage since it's always one-for-one. I guess it lets you move through your deck faster?

DS because it beats all those things. ToG has literally been out for less than a day so nobody knows the tiers.

Why howl when there is catacomb? You won't have room for them. Eachtar is wincon.

B-but /svg/ told me shadow was dead in ToG

>sub-master gloating

Yeah,ok man,whatever you say.

cucked

This game is like the one game where I don't feel afraid of ranked because of the way the system is.

In other games the constant looming threat of demotion upon loss streaks kills my drive to keep going. I just stop at some point while I'm ahead and consider my rank decent enough and then never play again.

Here you can't drop to the previous letter ranks no matter how hard you lose. It gives me a much needed sense of permanence.

Max unga, empty your hand, topdeck 2 cards per turn.

I guess if I'm looking at Orthrus as a card that's meant to be in a midrange deck (something that aggressively fights for board and maintains threats on field) She accomplishes the same things you'd be using Cerberus for.

Pupper on an enemy follower, then a pupper buff on an ally that's going face. Orthrus simulates a pupper attack on an enemy follower, then a pupper buff on an ally that's going face.

It will never get nerfed as long as you're able to do shit about it.

Neutral: Execution (200 vials), Odin (3500), bahamut (3500)
Forest: Carnivorous flower (200) Sword to woodlands (200)
Shadow: goetia mage (200)
blood: Geryon (200)
Dragon: Dragonrider devil (200 ), Orb dragon (800 )
Rune: Petrification (200), shadow witch (200), Kaleido (50), Rite of exorcism (50)

2 guys on the screenshot are masters.

Is this game full esports netdecking like hearthstone or is it also enjoyable to just play meme decks and collect cards?

the former

anyone wanna concede for me?

Post deck variation. Mine sucks at the moment. Not too sure if I should be running blademage

Got 3 legs out of 40 packs but one is sneks. Good?

I still think it's insane not to run howl.

Control sword to be literally hitler. Fucking Durandal christ....

>tfw opening 126 packs when I come home
Mill decks when?

are you me? me too opened 52 packs, got 6 leggos and no blood ones

Yeah this is the most expensive deck I've made. I pull a lot of Legendaries though so i was barely able to make enough vials for it. I only needed 40k to make it. Totally worth.

>59 packs
>4 legos
Fug :DD

what's seacraft midrange dragon list?

>Enhance (10): Deal 1 damage to all enemies 4 times.

at least you got legos at all

(Cross-thread)
you are cute

What is the best Forestcraft deck this time around?