Blood Bowl edition

New World Expansion Soon
comingsoon.totalwar.com/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HZwRecr8L-g
youtu.be/vDr6R5j6h5Q
youtu.be/vbs5uAX5U7E
youtu.be/SC3nfZKPb64
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2084990#
youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit rats are bad and you should feel bad for even thinking of playing with them

>mulching entire formations of rodents with well aimed mortar shots, eviscerating their army with rocket blasts, destroying their oversized hamster wheels with cavalry, before sending a steam tank causing their army to scurry back into the sewers in terror
>cooking thaggoraki fucking shits to death from afar with flame cannons, before turning them into foul cowardly pincushions, with the few who aren't turned into odorous puddles by blasting charges before reaching your lines quickly having their beady-eyed heads separated from their bodies courtesy of a dawi az
>gleefully watching thousands of rats shit themselves and flee when they realize for every zombie or skeleton they kill, another rises to take its place, only for their retreat to be cut off by nightmarish monstrosities that would make their brutish creatures tremble in fear
>Choppin' up lotsa gurly rats, laughin' ter yourself while givin' dim a propa beetin' an tearin' thruu their "elite slugga boyz" wif ease
>Trampling hordes of hornless craven creatures that are below even the lowest ungor, before feasting on the masses of putrid flesh left behind by their rancid corpses
>Slaughtering the wannabe nurglites, reveling in the bloodshed as their pathetic weaponry glances off of your armor, adding dozens of skulls to Khorne's throne with every swing of your axe
>ambushing any vermin that appear within athel loren, swiftly, silently, and effortlessly picking off groups of rats with every volley, only for the remaining survivors to be turned into sub-par compost by forest spirits
>trampling thousands upon thousands of vermin beneath the hooves of your steed for the lady, serving Brettonia in the field of battle as even the most lowly peasants find themselves capable of besting rats in combat

Soon

lizards

KANGZ WHEN

t. tumblr lizard shit

New TW game reveal in 1 day. What will it be?

Total War: Harry Potter

it's tumblr toads you uncultured swine

Does Lileath benefit in any shape or form from the worship of Bretonnians or is it purely a materialistic relationship in order to protect the Wood Elves?

What are your /hiddengems/ on Youtube /twg/?

Mine are these TWW Gamplay Machinimas by GameThump. Really /comfy/ interplay of cinematic shots and cuts, battle noises and battle progresssion. Very neat and worth a look, the last few have upped their storyboarding cut sequence game:

Open Season on Gobbos Machinima:
youtu.be/HZwRecr8L-g

Empire vs Successionists Machinima:
youtu.be/vDr6R5j6h5Q

At War with Undead Machinima:
youtu.be/vbs5uAX5U7E

Battle of Black Fire Pass Machinima:
youtu.be/SC3nfZKPb64

shit I'd play it

I'm going to play rats on VH/Normal while savescumming and there is nothing you can do to stop me, boy-thing.

Aren't you man-things all sleepy-tired from waiting for this announcement? Its dangerous to not rest-sleep for long periods of time, I think instead of waiting for this announcement we humans should all go to sleep. We are all very tired aren't we? Just snooze-sleep...

jurassik park vs reddit with flashy faggots and dark faggots>total war

>feasting on the masses of putrid flesh left behind by their rancid corpses
uh contrary to popular opinion Beastmen are very hygienic and only eat clean meats like Elfs

more like elf dick

>flashy faggots
boring faggots*

edgy children are their opposition

>they poo and pee everything in sight
>hygienic

What time period on the Harry Potterverse are we talking here?

Yes-yes, sleep! Be sure to leave any bright green stones you might have near your closest sewer entrance, so that they may be safely disposed of and not interfere with your sleep-snoozes

LIZARDS VS RATS VS ASIAN ELVES VS NORDIC ELVES

Turin. Absolutely stellar multiplayer player, love watching his commentaries.

>Lizardmemes

>still posting this without a key

Reminder that Skaven are master race

Are skaven females indistinguishable from males? I have never seen one but you'd think there would be swarms of them probably getting fucked 24/7

wtf is Southlands doing there?

skaven females except for a few are kept penned up and bred constantly

Pretty much just making the map sqaure and not a weird upside-down L.

Total War: A Bug's Life

I assume it will be inaccessible.

Masters race of the sewers, maybe.

...source?

What race smells the best?

VC buffs when?

They are huge milk and litter production facilities and basically can't move from breeding pits. I don't think there are any females that exist outside of breeders canonically, maybe in a bl book.

Skaven

Probably HE, WE might be nicer with a herbal scent

Dark Elves

>copper, sweat and perfume

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

Aside from the gayness I cannot imagine the horror of sticking your dick in a monster as filthy as a skaven. How many layers of aids would you be on

High elves probably

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2084990#

You just gotta bring home, clean and domesticate that shit, brah, then its no problem.

welp that's enough /twg/ for me today

Please stop this bullshit. Its this sort of idiocy that turns a good general bad.

Any females born are used for producing more skaven

They are the most valuable thing in the world to the skaven, and probably the only thing they wont dare backstab. They get a whole bunch of machines attached to them so they basically last forever producing thousands and thousands of rats every day.

>rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2084990#
WE would smell like shit and BO,dont kid yourself

lizardmeme genocide best-best day of my life

The map wont be that big

>"Anuthar clan, welcome! -Get your knives out, boys-"
>"How can we fleec- I mean, help ya?"
>"See that candle, stunty? That's dwarf fat, that is!"

Best gobbo.

BY SIGMAR, NO!

These posts do not have the generals consent!

Toad

Tomorrow is the day!

*That the expansion gets announced and then its only 6 months until release!

Fatass toads.

What are the top 3 items on your Warhammer 2 wishlist?
What are the top 3 items on your wishlist for the Next Historical Game?

Personally
Warhammer 2
>more distinct settlement battle maps (like the mods are doing pretty much)
>some randomness in where the Big Bad threat appears
>customization, even a tiny bit

Historical
>simpler campaign - I felt like I spent 90% of my time in Attila staring at the campaign map, when I wanted to be battling
>gunpowder
>peasant slaughter

GIANT LIZARDS
RIDING GIANT DINOSAURS

I want whatever bullshit CA is about to pull to stop.

You just wait.

>What are the top 3 items on your wishlist for the Next Historical Game?

>funpowder
>no agents
>optimization

Would you pre-order the expansion to get an Estalia pre-order bonus?

top kek

Only after shitposting loudly about day 1 DLC and CA being scum of the earth

Giant lizard dinosaurs fighting demons from hell!

No, I'd wait a year, buy the game and maybe the DLC then for less than 30 bucks.

L I Z A R D M E N

First i make thread on steam saying that CA worse than hitler

Then i have 100 posts on /twg/ about jews

Then i write negative reviews on every single dlc CA done, even free one

Then i pre order game

>poo in the loo developer remoes the feminine aspect of dryads to "demolish stereotypes," reduces it to a lurching wood monster

Why did CA ruin Warhammer's Dryads, /twg/?

More like Based Demons make lizardshits genocide

>It's the 31
>A bunch of /twg/ virgins are sweating buckets in front of their PC
>keyboards greasy, mouses oily
>On the monitor, the Total War site countdown is approaching its end
>/twg/ still getting many posts, everyone chanting "Today is the day!"
>10 seconds left
>the thread stops
>it seems like time has frozen for a while
>site updates
>It's a video
>autistic screechings begin to hum through the suburbs of many cities
>the video starts
>a jungle
>some mayan ruins
>through the foliage a human figure, a conquistador appears
>historical total war fans join the hum
>screeching intensifies
>people's ear start bleeding
>everyone wonders what's going on
>"IT'S A NEW HISTORICAL TOTAL WAR GUISE"
>/twg/ explodes
>"TOTAL WAR: THE NEW WORLD" guise!!11!one!
>shitposting intensifies
>from the mayan pyramid a fucking giant lizard appears
>historical total war fans explode
>they literally swell up and explode
>Warhammer fans are masturbating
>pre-order now to receive Estalia DLC!

some manage to escape that fate by bassicly hidding the fact they are female , but the ones that mostly escape it are the ones that are born white , as they are blessed by the horned rat , if the skaven clan still decide to make her a broodmother , then the horned rat fuck them up in some fashion

So, since you used that OP image, what's the most fun BB2 faction to play? I started the main humie campaign and it's a little boring, I build a cage, move to touchdown and that's it. I heard orcs are also good for beginners, kinda like humies, but more bashy.

>he think warhammer world would have a lot of cute stuff

90% of everything in that world want you dead , wood spirits are no exception

The tree-tits that were promised
This also makes me remember that spites and spirits don't show up anywhere in the whole faction.

Ah, what could have been..

Am I supposed to be attracted to the alien pretending to be a human on the left?

I don't think whatever happened had the rats' consent either.

Maybe they just didn't feel like making extra models for them. Dryads in warhammer are supposed to be those horrible tree monsters, sometimes masquerading as qt grills, to lull interlopers into false sense of security. Animating an army of dryads to momentarily change shapes as they join combat and change back as they finish fighting sounds like a lot of extra, somewhat meaningless work.

I want to FUCK that Branchwraith

Wanting you dead doesn't exclude them from having slender, feminine figures that give you a boner because you are a hard masochist and want to be dominated by a best elf

This version would have been a good mixture of female form and scary monstrosity though

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

tfw i'm fan of both warhammer and history and will be happy regardless if this is historical or fantasy title

did you even see the regular dryad models? or read the lore. fuck u waifufag go hug some dirty elves.

I'm awful cut about the lack of tree spirits too user,Drycha had some neat mechanics on the tt that I wouldn't be sure how they would translate to total war at all.

pic related though, it's a dryad in it's war form.

They don't need two models, they could've just patterned the model after the one that's in the actual warhammer tabletop game.

They brought in the art designer behind the Dryads in the game and they talked about their deliberate decision to design away from the tabletop in order to look less feminine

What's more fun, Tree Spirit Armies or Wood Elf Armies?

>implying some that cum isnt his

This, honestly.

I want to reply but I just feel that this'll devolve into a fetish fight, so lets not.

how long do you think well have to wait for the release of warhammer 2 after the announcement?

winter 2017

I can't really say. I really enjoy having a bunch of fast ap archers and fighting dwarves but I really like having huge ass trees vs empire, undead and so forth. It's really based on who you're fighting.

Fall 2017 maybe

Holiday 2017

Spring 2017