Why can't nippons just learn English

Why can't nippons just learn English
I mean, there are so many hidden gems of touge runs/ people just cruising on mountain passes on youtube but you can't find them easily because the titles are in Japanese.
youtu.be/iLtbVvA9nWs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vlOmf7jGOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just how stupid are you OP?

>name
Pot, meet kettle.

I am not stupid enough to belive the rest of the world should learn my mother language because I am too dumb to lean theirs

thats strictly an ameridumb behaviour

>why cant this content creator that does something I like cant learn my language and cater to me
So I guess you are also salty about any other foreign content that is not produced in english right? bet the music industry really bugs you too

also
>2017
>cant read 月語
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You are dumb enough to give yourself a name for literally no reason on an anonymous imageboard though, which is comparable in stupidity.

the point of the name is to make spergs like you rage???

>hurr you're the retard not me!!!

rage'd lol

>haha lol trolled!

pretty much lol

>watching mediocre kids drive down a hill somewhat quickly and thinking its cool because its japan

Literally fuck off

fucking lets play video of car culture

OP here, stop projecting
I'm not even American, i'm Dutch

>it's not fun watching someone casually cruising through the beautiful mountains of Japan

Oldschool japs doing hektik shit thread?
Oldschool japs doing hektik shit thread.
youtu.be/3vlOmf7jGOE

im trolling tho

Please reread the global rules. Trolling is restricted to /b/ and only /b/.

I would deal with the fuckin active volcanos and the earthwakes if i could drive on a road with some kind of gradiant near my house.

>back on the rocks starts
>mfw

Same

>he doesn't know that English is one of the most spoken languages internationally
>inb4 "NO ITS NOT ITS CHINESE" and failing to comprehend basic English