*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gd43b_ZcuU
youtube.com/watch?v=uHZJej98_T0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will never forget one September day on I-65 between Indianapolis and Chicago. Two of these motherfuckers did this for nearly 45 minutes and caused a back up miles long. People were trying to go around them on the shoulder. There was at least a few near accidents. Finally the cops got involved and were able to pull them over.

*Goes underneath them ala Fast and Furious in that one scene where they're doing the thing and they try to jack the truck but the truck is like no and then he shoots the guy and then O'Connor gets found out he's a cop and Dom is really upset and sad about it*
I don't think so, Tim.

This happens plenty in the UK, on duel carriageways. Should be banned desu

This was taken on I-65. Really grinders my gears

Tractor trailers are cancer, I wish we had invested more in our railroad infrastructure

My dad did this once, the going around on the shoulder thing, and then proceded to slow down the truck on the left. With a emergency brake. I'm not saying it was the best thing to do but my 10 year old self loved it and after that both trucks were in the right lane so it kinda worked.

lets roll

It is banned here, happens anyways

It truly may be the worst road in America. I dread every time I know I'm going to have to take it.

Literally every day on I-40

>Roll under the truck
>Get head caught on rigging
>Ded
Can I have your car though?

the guy might sell it
he needs money to build more stupid things

truckers are right up there with squids in terms of how "dindu nuffin" they are.

motherfuckers always play the victim

what's the best way to troll a trucker, they are always messing with me I need some revenge

Throw piss bottles at their windscreen

get a radio like they use and call them fags

Brake check them, that always seems to work.

go slow in front of them on a steep downhill road

*yawn* *smacks lips*

Oh late to work? Don't mind me just trying to pass a truck going 67 while my truck only does 70 be patient wagie

I honestly don't care and can drive behind a truck for hours. It's impatient retards driving behind them I can't stand. No chance to pass and instead of maintaining speed they sit on their ass, constantly speed up and brake, causing waves of fucking braking and accelerating.

this

they pay for it at the pump

What I hate is these stupid cunt truck drivers trying to pass other stupid cunt truck drivers by going 2 miles an hour faster than them. 18 wheelers need to be banned from the turnpike.

Same desu

>Liberals in Ontario want to spend a fuckton of money on a high speed rail system between Toronto and Windsor that would be more expensive and time consuming than flying instead of making a freight system and wharfs to get the trucks off the 401

Every day that passes I more and more want to give up cars and go into politics/civil engineering

Why would you want to make yourself even more frustrated?

So other people don't have to be anymore

Is there anything more satisfying than seeing wage slaves stuck in traffic trying to report to Dr. Goldberg and make him richer?

these motherfuckers i swear

>taking interstate to go see my family 400 miles away
>see a truck ahead with another following
>big hill coming up as well
>truck decides yes this is the perfect time to overtake on this canyon section
>wait an eternity for the moron to overtake the other truck
>repeat at every hill possible

only thing worse is

>passing lane ends soon
>fucking dumbass in car riding right next to semi going pretty much the same goddamn speed
>passing lane ending coming soon
>still right there next to the semi
>finally understands and hits gas about 1 second before lane ends
>im now stuck behind semi because retard doesnt know what acceleration is

This is how it is on paid (every)two lane pieces of shit called highway in Poland

You have the last laugh by not being a trucker.

>people who are completely aloof when they should be making room for you and accelerating and don't move until the last possible second

this is blood boiling tier anger. I drive a Suburban and whenever this happens it tempts me to pay a bodywork bill in a week and ram them off of the road and claim they hit me. Fuck these phone browsing mouth breathing retard moms with their little shitty spawn. I have the power and every time this happens it tempts me big time

>with me dad
>following two trucks
>two trailers each
>come to an overtaking lane
>gas it
>140/100
>pass two trucks and a cop
>RIP in peace dads licence

I kek'd reading that idk why

youtube.com/watch?v=7gd43b_ZcuU

Just got off the 401 from Brockville to TO, literally 80% of traffic was semis. Encountered the OP around 4 times in a 3 hour trip

If only I wasn't a lazy anxious sperg with zero executive functioning skills I would actually try and address things like this in the public sphere. Maybe someday I will so the road won't be so horrible anymore

>splits between

later cagey

>clipped by a chink who can't stay in their lane and shouldn't legally have to yield to you anyway

Wew lad

this is great, I go eastbound on my commute home and all I see are losers going westbound in traffic that probably started all the way from downtown Toronto.

fuck this place though, grids everywhere and still traffic. Each highway except the toll one goes at a crawl during rush hour, don't even understand why anyone bothers to use the highway (the 410 around here is absolutely useless)

For a while I had a job that took me out of the city in the AM and in the city in the PM so I was able to have sights like this daily. It was nice

>brake checking a truck while your child is in the car
Your father was an interesting man.

>Rip in peace in peace

>4 MPG

Literally everything you own, the bed you sleep in the car you drive all of it was brought by one of us.

You are what's wrong with society. Not everything is about you, I would be willing to wager you were born after 1990 none of you fucks have any god damn common sense its always me me me me me.

gfys

trucks have priority on the road, stay mad

this desu. Interstate systems were designed for tractor trailers not so you could beat a couple of traffic lights in town to run to 7-11

>3000lb plastic 90s shitbox
>vs. 40 tons of American steel

let me know how that physics experiment works for you

They call it the Don Valley Parking Lot for a reason lol. At least the car scene there is less cancerous than the more southern Ontario

Do people really not have things to throw at other idiot drivers? Is there no street justice anymore?

Some ideas: a home-made slingshot with some big-ass ball bearings, to break windows when you're passing them. Carry eggs to throw at idiots (those are easier to explain why you have them, if the friendly boliceman asks, and are exceptionally good if thrown out the sunroof at the proper speed/angle) Trash bags work well, too. Put a bit of acrylic paint (cuz cheep) into the bag and let 'er rip
Obviously, bags should be used ONLY when the asshole/trucker can be the only casualty, and in a deserted patch of road. Any other time, slingshot, eggs, or even a good pellet pistol (conveniently hidden inside the seat's foaming) is the smart alternative

And if they're tailgating at night, what better than using those bright camera flashes to let them know that they're a bit too close? Flashes are everywhere, they're tiny, they're cheap, and even easy to install if you know what to do. Naturally, a proper strobe light is better, especially for oncoming traffic, but that requires a bit more commitment. However, there's nothing quite like making a noticeable dent in their speed because of your DYI strobe/laser-powered retard blinder

He's gonna give birth to a beautiful little truck and you're a bad person for making fun of him.

>its always me me me me me
This is fucking rich coming from a self absorbed faggot like you. You know your job doesn't define you, right? You do your job, get paid and then you go home. Don't act like you ferry shit out of good heart. Did you honestly expect everybody to thank you for your service or something?

This

>posted from a mobile cuck she's making less than minimum wage.
They are home every night.

some people prefer the road lad

I often buy disgusting breakfast sandwiches or fast food burgers just to throw it at other people's cars

nobody here cares to fix it, because complaining is cheaper. The subway should have been extended ten years ago, and the highways are too small and scarce to properly serve the mass that is the GTA

He knew OP was gonna be a fgt whos spends his free time posting on a knitting board. Was lookin for that sweet release.

>go onto the M4 at Swansea
>it starts as 2 lanes
>one lorry decides to overtake another
>everyone sitting behind waiting
>takes 5 minutes

>Splits lane in front of you
>nothing personal cagey

>literally everything you own
>brought by a truck

this is an impossibility.

At least I get to go home every night. Did I mention that my day job is having my supervisor tell truckers what to do while I manage all the cash? 20 minute commute home isn't so bad, kek.

>I often buy disgusting breakfast sandwiches or fast food burgers just to throw it at other people's cars

It only annoys you for long. Eventually you begin to accept your fate as a commuter stuck on a major freight line.

>rest in peace in peace in peace

Support your local grocery shop and buy some crappy tomatoes, nanners, onions, potatoes, or anything else (preferably soft and squishy for more area effect, although the vile stench of potatoes is something else) that's already on it's way out. Wrap in a small, fragile bag for the trip, to avoid smellbombing your car, and have it ready to throw at the retards

I used to throw some lye balloons out the roof, too, but the practice was of course a bit risky and it was a pain in the butt to get the containers to break apart nicely

Throw a bag of spaghetti off an overpass

>the smell of rotting potatoes

>just the other day a truck was in the fucking carpool lane slowing down 7 other cars behind him
>he randomly and violently exits out illegally
>didn't even use his indicators
>just saw an opening and leapt for it
>mfw
Oh 405 north, I drive you every day and get more terrified with every commute

Is it time?

youtube.com/watch?v=uHZJej98_T0

This is the future you're asking for if the speed governor bill isn't killed.

Really should have slowed the truck on the right.

It's only a problem when they're governed at the same speed. Most trucks can do 80-120mph, but big companies govern them at 62-67 for "safety".

That's not too bad. I averaged 3.5mpg the 1st quarter of 2013.

That's what change is for.

Fukkin lol'd

>Most trucks can do 80-120mph
Aren't the tires usually rated for 75 mph or whatever?

Buy a nice car and let those truckers know that they should have stayed in school

Tfw I always sit between the trucks in the right lane for hours when I'm on a roadtrip, just chilling and cruising. While all the wagecucks are roadraging in the left lane trying to get to work for mr. Snozzenstein

Sometimes truckers do this in known speed traps. I sat behind one for a good 20 minutes as we passed 3 cops sitting in the center divider.