80s aesthetic

80s styling makes my dick rock hard.

2017 Corolla with 80s aesthetics

Holy shit I will never look at my corolla the same ever again.

ahhh, a cartel drug dealers dream car

>2044
>3D printing has become more advanced
>can now print large, complex objects without issue
>classic car designs' patents expired decades ago
>anyone can now affordably print a countache with modern safety features and amenities
>roads are full of classic designs from the 50s-2000s alongside regular modern cars

original idea for my sci-fi novel, donut steel.

God damn that would be the best timeline. It doesn't seem that far off too

>tfw too young for original 80s aesthetic
>tfw young enough to possibly experience this in the future
Gives me hope, boyos

are those panel gaps only for the widebody version? sexy af but probably shit to clean

>government says you can't do it because of bullshit anti-fun laws
>3D printed 80's cars are too problematic and triggering and so they are banned
>only rounded soft harmless shapes for everyone :^)

T E S T I G N O R E

>only rounded soft harmless shapes for everyone :^)
For the best desu

I used to own one of those but it was red and from 87.

Why do these cars look more futuristic than the cars today? Is this just media conditioning?

Have you guys ever seen the Subaru XT its the most 80s "future' looking car in my opinion. I love it.

This is its interior.

Best of the 80s

I wish one of these existed that wasn't a rust bucket that needed literally everything and hasn't been sitting for 15 years.

>wrong

I know a lot of 80s cars suck and are not super fast or fun, but if I had the funds, I would buy and try and save a lot of cars from this period, I was born in the 90s and thus didnt really grow up around all these cars, but still I still really like the way they look and kinda want them.

FUCK i wish i had a 80s car. even a shitbox corolla or starlet or ANYTHING i hate seeing all these modern cars on the road. its like all people dont give a shit about driving and rather spend 10k for some entry level shitbox than 10k on something with style.