/mbgg/ - Mobage General #675

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gdappserver.appspot.com/gd/android_err?error_code=10
pastebin.com/DLEk6Ap0
imgur.com/a/nkFBc
youtube.com/watch?v=GsrBdR7eu6I
youtube.com/watch?v=uaSt4K1Adjw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there a menu TL walkthrough for Houkai Impact? I cant read chink runes

Do you really need it?

Less than 24 hours until April 1 in Japan and the fuckery (in some games) that will ensue.

Today is reroll day for honkers impact?

Just for the base building part. Im not sure what half of it does. The other parts are basic enough though.

Quick recap of news for alchememe
All characters released until Neika will soon get their shard farming stage
Laharl is fire, Etna is light, both seem very strong
the two characters cosplaying as disgaea jobs have two unique jobs each, succubus/mage and thief/swordmaster
Prinny has 3 unique jobs and is the event character
Along with part 2 the EX stage for Laharl's MA will be released
Etna knows Sexy Beam

No Himeko gacha yet, if you're after her.

But you still get the 400gems + ticket and now the maint stuff, so pretty good reroll time otherwise.

I wanted to like Knights Chronicle, but there's just way too much goddamn loading and calls to the servers in that game. Especially the main screen, 5+ separate calls instead of a just a single standardised update-all-data-for-all-main-screen-elements pull.

>update Terra Battle through QooApp
>now the game keeps redirecting to my browser
>gdappserver.appspot.com/gd/android_err?error_code=10
>search Appspot.com
>Google Cloud Platform
>Google
Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like I'm fucked. TB isn't available in my Play Store which brought me to QooApp in the first place.

Yes if you want easier rerolls with free maint shit

No if you want Himeko S

I'd suggest rerolling right now though, rerolling without free shit is painful and you get like 3 extra rolls at the moment.

Best change which happened in Alchememe.

>
A few non-collab characters are limited though like the two characters on the step-up gacha which aren't Chao.

>180 frags per level 80-85
lol gumi

>180 frags per level 80-85

Gumi...
Did they fire the old producer and put a fujoshit with a brain as the new one?

The new WrightFlyer beatemup game doesn't work on Nox. When are they gonna update their version or whatever?

New to Honkai Impact. Do you guys just make a guest acount or did you register at the chinese websit?

Neither, most of us are playing on JP.

CN will be farther ahead in content, but dunno what kind of start bonuses they're giving right now.

We're playing on JP

Surprised they made her lewder.

Can anyone post tagatame info pastebin?
I want to play it but I don't want to be confused.

I just registered ingame via email I think

The one from a few threads ago?
pastebin.com/DLEk6Ap0

I say she's never lewd enough

pastebin.com/DLEk6Ap0
imgur.com/a/nkFBc

I wonder if I should reroll until I get two 5 stars.

>Posted last thread
>Can someone post it again

If you're that lazy then you're going to hate the grinds in the game

For the record it's not even a real money purchase or premium currency it just costs regular coins you get from missions. These people flip their shit over anything.

They must've loved needing to use stamina to change skills in FEH

hell even Sella got more naked than this and these are the lewdest Miu images I can remember

the majority of the people in there despise mobage and anything with iAPs in it.

Rerolling for Saint Kiana... and rolled into this.
So, anyone want to trade this for Saint Kiana?

[email protected]

Unlike most tagatame updates, the part 2 of disgaea will hit exactly at midnight on april fools, thats 23 hours from now

Welcome aboard, I'm rerolling for Saint kiana and rolled literally every unit in the game.

I've been trying to trade and offer every other unit in the game for Saint Kiana but no luck. Offer is still up if anyone wants to take it and odds are that i'll probably roll that Himeko S because its not the one I want.

I'm trying to register on fgfc, and it says I must specify a place. Is there a [Foreign] place? Or is it just japanese wards?

just japanese, use literally anything

fatbutt

anyone know how to fix the error on Terra Battle?

+5 Leda heals 402 HP/tick

The thing with Metis is that because the healing is %based it usually depends on your party equipment, a +0 Metis can heal over 500/tick if the target is well geared, higher than +6 Leda.

Now they put the +6 stats on launch news so you can know how they scale, but for older units your best bet is looking through naver if anyone posted it

>Houkai guide removed from the op

Whats the fastest way to reroll?

>Rerolling in Houkai

give your account to someone else. deleting does nothing

I dont think í've ever posted email though, email is [email protected] if anyone wants to take me up on it.

Currently its:

Grab achievement rewards+Mail stuff after completing 1-4
Do tutorial til chapter 2-1 (Mission 1-6?)
Roll 4 times

Then either you make a password for the nips to take your account and allow you to reroll again or you use a second device (Nox/Phone/whatever) and transfer your trash data to that so your main device can go back to rerolling.

Top left banner, tap on your name and second tab. The button near your ID is the button to make a password and you need ID+Password to take an account. Bottom right on title screen to enter a code or sign up with google.

>dark ranking incoming
>still Traumless

Guess I won't top this one either.

Fast way: reroll now while you get a free ticket and a few rolls worth of gems.

Slow way: reroll later while they're not giving out much stuff.

>a +0 Metis can heal over 500/tick if the target is well geared, higher than +6 Leda.
eh
Leda heals for 10 ticks and Metis does 5 ticks
Leda isn't a healer type so she has a much shorter cooldown and you'll see the heal ticks happen permanently if you have a speed buffer on her

I gave up on rerolling a few days ago and settled on a Himeko A but then this had to happen. And so I'm glad to be back on the reroll train again.

You all realize that once you finish rerolling in Houkai you'll just get bored and quit right?

Welcome to every mobage ever.

So all bluestacks/qooapp/xiaomi users now fucked with this TB update?

Why play when all games will close someday?

Why live when we all die someday?

I mean in number of HP healed per tick and not total healing, Metis advantages are the bonus invincibility and it's easier to time her with death heals compared to Leda, also more survivability, but for total healing output alone Leda is probably the best healer in the game

The two new Himeko characters will be added to the normal gacha after April 6th. Until then you can roll a special gacha which will be added on March 31st 4am JST (3hs from now) using event tickets.

If you're rerolling for her you'll have 1 try per reroll unless you use gems to buy more tickets from the shop.

And I see they have the free picks again. Time to dick pick some new cards.

Is that the Himiko event on the event tab for tickets?

I think at this point I would just buy a Shadow Mei account.

Can the tagatame free 5* be an event character, or only a normal gacha one?

Man their new sprites look pretty uguu. I'm so sorry for what they did to you Miu.

>Tales of The Rays added AP overflown, increased base AP amount and reset all quest missions
That was a much needed change. Time to get all those diamonds again.

Tell me when event characters get default MA

>free 5*
What free 5*?

normal only

it's from a pool of like 6. so no

>TB literally dying for new content update
>fuck yes, new update on the day it's expected while already overdue
>it's 4.6.1 instead of 4.7.0
>only adds a dumb Mobius FF rerun with shitty items and some weird encryption to the client, which ends up fucking with some devices and emus

I swear the Gooch must be funding this game with his FF golds all by himself, seeing how they have no feel whatsoever for what keeps their modest community afloat. Work split for the console and PC versions are really taking their toll recently.

>tfw still no magical girl Kaede

Okay, anyone in particular I should look out for when I reroll or is it irrelevant?

Sheena is a great water character, some of the starter 5* are "late bloomers" as in they need their other jobs

It might be possible Mikleo and Edna have a default one. There is both default and gacha Magic Mirror pictures in the files for them.

>Never farmed that balance gravity unit in the time I had
I can't blame anyone but myself but getting miffed that the 5 turn gravity is becoming mandatory for ranking events. Could be worse things since they're farmable.

>Decide to finish off other half of my subcard points with 2 more 10+1s
>22 2-3* dupe crystals
>Do last 2 singles for remaining few points
>Furan

Was hoping 1050 gems would get me LoliAsuha too, but this is fine.

Item World Level 99 is FUCKING IRRITATING because of those petrification shrooms. My only good professor is Michael and he is either attacked by Rin or Seraphina.

Fucking hell I'm just this close to finish this goddamn event.

>my 74-day consecutive login bonus will be broken just because of this encryption bullshit
I don't think I can take it. Hold me, TBbros.

Currently at 93 energy for when she comes out just a few more and I'm ready for 2 rolls. Nothing much to do since I already finished BLO and nothing I don't have another tapper to finish Shin'nen. Maybe I could do the dragons but I don't know what team composition to use. I do have tonberries though.

Please help me formulate a team. I'm retarded.

Focus on Abaddon as your main attacker, Medusa for a tank, unfortunately the rest of your units are pretty bad so just fill the remaining slots with 3* and 4* furries

I just used usalia since i dont have any professor. Rin or Seraphina can be killed easily by any machinery job.

Finally did it, 28 days later and I can almost uninstall. Get a few more gems to see if I roll one of the new qts and I'm free.

still better than the old clay globs

Stop posting reddit shit here you faggot, go back there

Strange, I'm missing all the remake cards from my downloads from my Qurare pics dropbox

I'm afraid the new ones are following a new number scheme or something so I'm gonna have to get the game again to find out what's up

When / where do we use these things? Tomorrow when the himeko event starts?

I was assuming in half an hour with the daily reset.

Its that time of month again, what shade of disappointment will it be this time?

/mbbg/ on the tenth page!

dana

Couldve been worse, I regretted foddering the story one for reincarnation

Himeko gacha is up.

>Titmonster that wears armor and a great sword
>Has a tiny hat for her S outfit

Who comes up with this

AG Dog Girl outfit is up for Hina but my phone is shit so I can't take a picture.

>Phone so shit it cant take a screenshot
>But has Android 4.2+ for AG

Huh???

Dumbass. She is good.

>3820 crystals

How much did you spend

jesus i can't do anything on 8-5-1 for DC. spend 3mins fighting the fuck tank in 2/3

>Cohort is some fag
>Going to be in a separate gacha from the two Hall of Fame characters
Fuck that. I don't understand why they can't just be in the same gacha.
Event: youtube.com/watch?v=GsrBdR7eu6I
Skills: youtube.com/watch?v=uaSt4K1Adjw
Girl is combo-focused, guy has a pointable beam.
Only other bit of news I saw was that they're adding event stamps to use in co-op, and you'll be able to switch out which you're using. Oh, and there's going to be Hard and Nightmare modes too but without the island. They said nothing about a memorial sword either.

Nothing. Haven't rolled a single time since I got the account. Just completed Chapter 1 and 2 on Normal and some event quests so far. They gave like 800 gems these last few days too.

Lewd.

I meant that I have to keep everything at low quality and the resolution is bad, so it would be embarrassing if I post one.

What a slut

>those dislikes

Why do japs hate everything?

Not surprised by them being separate, after the Christmas ones. Would be nice to have them together, though, yeah.

I'll probably give 'em one roll, then save the rest for future stuff.

>They said nothing about a memorial sword either.
I don't remember them specifically announcing it in advance for other island events either, so still might be there.

Isnt that like the 6th replacement gacha in a row?

Would explain why they dont like it

Kasumi and Inhelmina aren't replacements, but yeah.

My main issue with it was lack of change to the extras I'd get while failing to roll them, at least now we got a chance to vote some of them out.