2015-2017 Mazda6

Is there any reason not to? I want a normie-tier daily driver that'll still be fun five or even ten years from now.

Is this the daily Mazda advertisement?

It's so pretty. And it's really perfectly quick in town.

No, I'm trying to find a new daily and this seems like a good choice for my needs/wants

I want one of those new compression-only Mazda 3s that are coming out for 2018, or the diesel CX-5 that is SUPPOSED TO come out this year

Keep your current car and fix it if necessary.

It's an IS300 with 194k. I want something bigger, with better gas mileage, and manual. I'll miss the sound system tho

Why would you want something bigger? The is300 is the perfect size.

It was on the small side in 2002.

>Is there any reason not to?
Rust

I'm 6'5"

Texas fag here, what's rust?

Get a German car. Made for tall aryans.

Is Mazda still considered lower quality than Toyota, Honda, and Subaru?

>2015-2017

Personally out of those 4 manufactures and all the current cars they make today the only one I'd seriously consider buying is the ND miata which is a mazda. I test drove a 2016 club and it was really comfy, build quality was really nice too. The only thing I disliked was the huge slab radio thing

That aside, Subaru's interior quality is surprisingly good. The impreza/wrx/sti interior is very plush and refined compared to the older impreza models which were filled with cheap feeling plastic

just my 2 sheckles though

It's not really going to be fun OP because it's slow with that 2.5L engine and there's nothing better for it yet

Thanks for the input. I'm trying to decide between the upcoming diesel CX-5 or a 2018 Outback.

If you live somewhere with snow, adverse conditions, or just drive on dirt country roads frequently you might find the Subaru Outback to be more fitting, I'd trust their AWD system over Mazda's anyday

>fun
If you want a fun modern mazda you want a Mazda Speed

There is one, 3 is better.

I've driven it; it's fine for daily use. It's not as exciting as my IS300, but the gas mileage is heaps better, and it's available with a six-speed manual.

At my budget, the only German cars I could afford are VW. The Passat is boring, and the CC is much more expensive.

wait, hold on, CCs have depreciated like crazy

Don't get the 2017 versions, that car weighs more than 2 tons and is running on a 4cyl engine, ditch it, mazda has given up zoom zoom a long time ago, get an Acura.

>3200lbs
>more than 2 tons

Nobody is falling for Acura's new marketing gig of "performance image"

I have a 2016 Mazda6 Touring with manual. Its not a bad car but i think its too slow. Also the nav unit creaks like a bitch and mazda is too jewish to replace it.

Ama i guess

>Buying an Acura

>0.05$ has been deposited into your account