/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Real Geralt edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/669/
youtube.com/watch?v=La0U0FDXFGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Geralt and Triss OTP

i am still baffled as to how cute trissfu is

I learned to accept that Triss is too cute for her own good.

If you're compeletly new to polish I doubt you'd grasp anything. Language itself is hard as fuck and in witcher you have some rural dialects, some made up words, and lot of word games.

Personally I cant imagine playing the game in english, and english geralt is just silly
>hurr deep voice i so alpha durr

not sure if you can

there are 2 out in the open, 1 during manticore quest the other somewhere in the woods pretending to be crying

2 more during the main quest in the city

Polish Geralt VA is a well known actor in Poland, right? He really does a great job imo.

Reminder that Shani first fucked Geralt when she was 16 and a few years later started dating Thaler. She has a fetish for old men.

thaler is quite the charming gentleman, not sure if i'd be able to resist either

she probably got molested by her daddy when she was a little girl

yeh he is quite good. BUt recently he played too many similar roles in war movies. He also plays major role in some danish movie released this year. Havent seen it yet tho

>used to love Triss
>autistic triss posters slowly just piss me off
>can't stand to see her face in game anymore
>hate her now

I don't understand why people think """good""" endings in Blood and Wine are Syanna and Anna getting together and saving Olgier in HoS, why do people think Geralt acting as God and giving people second chances is a good ending?

Syanna caused the deaths of hundreds of innocents because she was muh hurt when she was young, how do people just stand by that was not a big deal her using and triggering a vampire to kill literally HUNDREDS of INNOCENT citizens ? Plus her sister knows that, but doesn't wanna give her a normal trial, which means she deserves to die, what kind of fucking leader is one which would just not give a shit about hundreds of her citizens die and she is described as the best ruler ever.What will she do if a war wagers ? Also by that logic, let's say Nilfguardian army raped and killed some dude's wife, so he goes to Nilfguard and kills literally every wife, children and men he comes across with and geralt is sure yeah, he killed 500 people but his wife was murdered no need to kill him or capture him, godspeed.

and Olgierd literally summoned a demon and sold his soul to the devil because "muh families fortune" and then killed his brother, abandoned the love of his life and let her die alone and suffer for eternity and killed shitton of people for fun, but you get to save him because "muh i was thinking he can get my soul only if we go to the LITERAL moon, that's the only reason i accepted, just ignore the fact i killed my brother and wife and shitton of citizens, pls help".

Olgierd deserved to die, Master Mirror did literally nothing wrong, Syanna deserved to be lynched and die, Anna deserved to die because she is not fit to be a ruler.Good think that's how all ended up in my gameplay

Why can't someone just ban the trissautists.

I'm assuming there's no way to watch previously viewed cinematic or cutscenes in game right?
Besides looking on YT

I used to be indifferent to her but the autists have really turned her into a meme character akin to someone like, say, Shrek. I just can't take her seriously anymore.

We did that once. They came back.

Well, if you let other people's obsession affect your view of the characters instead of making your own judgements, then you don't deserve to love Trissfu anyway.

I don't like bitching Yenfags, but I still love Yen no matter what.

>used to love Triss

you never truly loved Trissfu, once you love her you can't get enough of her, no matter how much times you see her picture or Trissfuposting it's just never enough.

You've turned her into a literal meme, she's a joke now

seriously though, can't you people just talk about the witcher stuff? there are eight books and three games worth of content and all you do is cry about pictures of triss. jesus christ, like your whining posts contribute anything to this thread. at least trissfags talk about a character they like, you just cry about about being triggered by fucking triss. pathetic.

Skellige is pretty comfy

And you complaining about people complaining about actual spammers is even more retarded. instead of bitching why don't you start an actual discussion about something productive then?

or maybe you're just a butthurt falseflagging trissfag, which seems more likely.

Breath of fresh hair once you finally get through the long slog of Velen/Novigrad.
Skellige and Kaer are the main settings I look forward to.

here

I stayed there very short time.
You go there for Yen for the main mission, do some other mini-main missions and then get out.
Mostly it was annoying traveling from island to island with that fucking boat.

This. Trissfu love is eternal.

If someone bases their judgement of a character on my posting then they can have my condolences. Besides, I don't really care what you think of Triss. What matters to me is that I love her and enjoy talking and posting about her :3

ok? I don't care that you don't care either faggot
you're the one who responded to me in the 1st place

You can just fast travel my guy

>dude what if there was a fiend but it was also a zebra lmao
bravo Poland

actually looks pretty cool

Fair enough. To each their own :3

You lose so much of the experience if you fast travel. It feels so much more immersive traveling by your own. Often the road takes you through a new village or you discover something interesting by chance. It feels more organic that way. It also gives a good excuse for doing side stuff. I imagine it like Geralt being on the road, he finds a village, stops to take a rest, maybe solve their monster problem, trade some loot or play Gwent before moving along. If I use fast travel and go with a clear goal to complete a certain quest and then do the same with another, I break immersion.

Thanks, the format looked like a pasta so I ignored it. I'll take a look at it then.

In short, people just love redemption stories and feel-good happy endings, even if they're unrealistic.

>Syanna
Personally I hated her and while I initially sympathized with her I couldn't look past the shitstorm she caused. Her changing her mind due to Geralt talking with her a couple of times also felt really unrealistic even by vidya writing standards. My favorite ending is Syanna dying and Geralt ending up in jail, the tone seems to fit the best with the rest of the series without being too dark for Geralt's final sendoff.

>Olgierd
In this case it's a choice between two evils, one of which is literally referred to as Evil incarnate. Olgierd fucked up a lot, he was blinded by his selfish love and made some really bad decisions which led to the deaths of everyone he loved. But if you save him he shows remorse and there's hope that he's learned from his mistakes. O'Dimm is a devil and he's going around causing shit just for his own entertainment. You can say he's technically doing nothing wrong but he's still causing a lot of misery because he wants to consume human souls. There are reasons for siding with either of them so I don't really have a problem with those choices.

Agreed. The soundtrack is great and the purplish sunsets are really pretty. It's a great change of pace after the war-torn shithole that is Velen.

Then put up with the boats and quit crying.

I wasn't the guy you responded to. I use the boats all the time. It gives me a nice excuse to do all that smuggler cache shit without it feeling like I'm only doing it for the sake of completion.

It's exactly the opposite. Geralt is not a god , so it's not up to him to deliver punishment

i thought i could get my dick wet if i made the duchess happy by getting her sister back

don't see the appeal in saving olgierd or why anyone would like him (other than a silver sword)

you're right in both cases, duchess still doesn't deserve to die even tho she's a cunt

qt women never deserve to die, that's my motto

In fairness the game does give you quite a few opportunities to deliver punishment even outside of monster cases, like with all the witchers who have done something wrong, so I can see where the notion comes from. But I agree, it shouldn't be up to him to make all these decisions which is why I usually prefer to walk away.

except for vivienne

lifted the fucking curse and she wouldn't even let me fuck her

Sometimes that does affect me too, but other times I have no problem with it. In TW2 I killed Cynthia without thinking twice. If Syanna died I couldn't care less, but I couldn't pass on playing Gwent, so she got the ribbon. Anna definitely doesn't deserve to die imo and her wanting to spare her sister is completely understandable.

I fucked Cynthia and she told Geralt about how he used to ride with the Wild Hunt. She's a cutie and you're a sick fuck for killing her.

You monster, who cares if she kidnapped Triss
She deserved forgiveness.

>Personally I hated her and while I initially sympathized with her I couldn't look past the shitstorm she caused. Her changing her mind due to Geralt talking with her a couple of times also felt really unrealistic even by vidya writing standards. My favorite ending is Syanna dying and Geralt ending up in jail, the tone seems to fit the best with the rest of the series without being too dark for Geralt's final sendoff.

I went the full witcher way, came here for the job and i don't care to talk with her or about her feelings.So i went to slay the beast in the simplest way i could without getting the contract in danger by getting Syanna, so i went to the Elder so he can summon the beast and i can slay him.Sure i tried to convince him to stop the attacks first and try to spare him only because of Regis.But when it didn't work i just did my job.

i would punch in the face everyone who let trissfu get tortured

Geralt is an autistic moralfag white knight but still a witcher so I think from his perspective all the choices are valid, just depends on which approach you take. Yours makes sense, on the other hand I trusted Regis and he was against going to the Elder so I went to the fairy tale land instead.

My main issue isn't actually with the choices but rather with the writing itself. The "happy" ending just felt too forced and unrealistic, like a bioware style happily ever after, which is why I didn't like it.

>tfw no birdfu gf

>Olgierd deserved to die
Possibly, I'm not the hangman tho. And fate he faced wasn't just death.

>Master Mirror did literally nothing wrong
>muh careful what you wish for
Fuck off Mephisto
>Syanna deserved to be lynched and die, Anna deserved to die because she is not fit to be a ruler.
Again, I'm playing not a hangman, nor a revolutionist. And besides her soft spot for her sis, Analrietta seems to be better ruler than most.

Hypothesis: Geralt of Rivia is a communist.

Discuss.

aside from the beak she was pretty hot

Bleh she's so ugly
No wonder they didn't rape her

Wrong. He's an anarchist.
Discuss.

in white orchard the peasant that delivers rotten grain to the nilfgaardian gets 15 lashes as punishment

i only counted 14 at first so i had to reload to make sure he's actually getting all 15

noticed 3-4 lashes make a different sound than the rest (they are weaker) and that when he begs for mercy he does it like he did before being beaten

i'm not convinced he's actually being beaten, are they letting him off the hook? or was the guy just practicing before before lashing him?

I will protect Yen smile

you call that a smile?

>steam gets a better deal than gog

the jews win again

Yen smile = natural smile
Triss smile = GIVE ME YOUR COCK GERALT

Me too!

Olgierd was really a degenerate. I only saved him because I wanted the Viper venomous silver sword.

What's the best looking armor in game that doesn't make you look fat?
Been using the Legendary mc wolven armor and it looks good, but I'm looking for change.

This is /triss/gen
No hags allowed!

>No hags allowed

So you should stop posting Trisslut

According to isthereanydeal the lowest GOTY edition price on both steam and GOG has been $25. It'll go on sale on GOG again eventually.

Feline and ursine, also viper if you have Hearts of Stone.

Aww look, I found a picture of you!

Not only is she a slut but she also has a scat fetish and likes to fuck farting old guys in her free time. Trissfags are into some nasty shit.

there's nothing wrong with poop as long as it's from a qt girl

about to start witcher 1, any tips on how to make the game smoother ? is there a mod or something whichs makes people look better and textures?

Uh uh.

Return of white wolf

If you aren't willing to get "dirty" with Triss, then you don't really love her at all.

it says it for witcher 2

:3

Ended up just using dye on the Wolven, forgot about those.
Those are nice, but they can't really compete imo appearance wise.

Also canon

I forgot about the dyes as well but it's good you found something to your preference.

Is that a shield behind his feet?

:3

He probably meant Rise of the White Wolf: nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/669/

I want to get dirty with Trissfu :3

>anarchist
>following a code
>serving a king
>accepting contracts for money

last two apply to:
as well

TW1 chapter 4 was great

is trissfu cute in witcher 1 ? can you fug xd ?

yeah i still consider it one of best moments among the series and books

Comfiest chapter. Great music, great atmosphere, writing love letters for Trissfu...

No

Me too, the atmosphere in general was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=La0U0FDXFGQ

Yes and yes :3

diff voice and looks

you can romance her and shani once and depending on your choice you can do it one more time with one of them

i think you can fuck pretty much every major female aside from carmen in w1

how can you not know you have a fucking son living in your own home?

law of suprise is so retarded.

damn this is a really beautiful picture. may i download it?

>i think you can fuck pretty much every major female aside from carmen in w1
will trisfu be mad if i sleep with other women ? not that i would...

I don't see why not. Trissfu love is for sharing.

>will trisfu be mad if i sleep with other women ? not that i would...
Staying faithful to Triss in TW1 requires much effort. You have to fail Shani's quest, the quests with those vampire girls, avoid countless women throwing themselves at Geralt...but my Geralt would never cheat on her. She doesn't mind though.

Damn, they kept tweaking Yen so much. She looked different in every piece of promo material they released.

name a shittier character..
you can't, just kill him off already ffs

the mission to rescue him in TW3 was so god damn annoying, else he is a pretty good side-character

triss

HMMM SHE'S GOT A HUNCH

Dandelion is pretty great in the books. The games don't really do him justice. I guess he was ok in the second game...

>HUNCH
BACK