/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

More collage edition!

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Lasered by Midir:
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/158970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STR > STR/DEX > DEX > STR/FTH > STR/INT > DEX/INT > DEX/FTH > FTH/INT > INT > FTH

>/dsg/ shitted on Lud and Zallen yet praises Demon Princes
hypocrites

If you like Midir more than Sinh you're a masochist or a braindead difficulty worshipper.

Fighting Sinh feels like fighting a dragon. He flies and you rush him down, he fights like a dragon on the ground (you wail on his flanks and then he turns his neck around and breathes fire on you), and he attacks from the air. People say it gets boring waiting to attack him, but I've never really found him tedious and I fought him a lot. I understand that, hypothetically, he can fly four times in a row, and some people fight him NG+7 CoC, but he's always gone down pretty quick for me, and when he flies you have to follow him with your camera and dodge swoops and fireballs. I attribute a lot of the criticism to Dark Souls 2 nitpicking.

Midir is just tedious as shit, and he makes you run at least as much as Sinh with his charges and flying. Also, Sinh was at least nice enough to let you wail on him, while Midir makes you wait out an attack sequence before you get to hit him twice on the head for 400 damage. Sinh takes four minutes, Midir takes like fifteen.

FUTURE SOULSBORNE IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Just got DSII:SotFS. First time playing a console game in a long time, and first Soulslikeā„¢ game for me, ever.

How do I Git Gud?

Give me a quick rundown on Filianore and what her deal is.

I'm sorry but the Ringed Knight set looks like absolute garbage, I don't understand why anyone would use it

When not even two spell casters and a guy with twin greatswords can save you from your own stupidity.

>want to engage in jolly cooperation and help people for Midir
>afraid i'll look like an ass and die in 30 seconds

I don't have to run through a horsefuck valley equivalent after each failed attempt on demons, you bet your fucking ass they're better than 2cats for that reason alone.

>/dsg/ is one person

>yah there's a faith weapon
>you just have to beat Midir and Gael first
Holy fucking shit.

Why, really? What is wrong with you?

There is literally no decent faith weapon in the game outside the Crucifix. Offensively I may as well be using a Soul Level 1 character.

The burning Darksign on the torso is pretty edgy. So is the blindfolded hood.

>no idiotic run through horsefuck valley to get to the boss
>dual boss isn't just a recycled boss
>dual boss is just the first phase leading to the real boss

Consider setting yourself on fire.

I'm poor, can someone drop me the repeating crossbow and twin UGS?

Spears deserve to be ganked

[muffled jingle bells ringing in the distance]

>Lud and Zallen

That really confused me for a sec. I never played Dks2 dlc other than the first

I think the mistake most people make is they think the church guardians are the real boss, not the summon.
That webm was pretty much how every single summon I got went except for a notable few.

Get a trainer and dupe the boss souls you get.

friendly reminder that ToH is better than TRC

Guys
Guys listen
TFW NO LOYCE GREATSWORD

>First Souls game
>Scholar of the First Gank

The more phantoms you summon to help with the fight the higher the summoned Spear's defense stat is. I think it hits something like 70-75% absorption for all damage types when you have three phantoms summoned.

What do to get summoned as the Spear more often? SL 120 on PC, and only getting one every ~20 minutes.

matchmaking on, right?

Why are all the enemies in the DLC a damage sponge? I have 700 AR and hit Demo princes for a whimpy 130 damage

guys I shall partake

What game is that?

how to beat midir
he is fast, his whole body seems to deal damage upon contact and i cant lock on without fucking my camera

I miss NO WAY

ToH is two dlcs in one, and two good dlcs at that.

How could it lose?

I kinda want to do a Lautrec cosplay but with better Shotels, what is the best shotel-like weapon in DS3?

>SL 120 on PC
rip

The shitty one.

>All those faggots who just take off all their armor so they can use the DUGS

Iv never played any of the games in the series, I'm debating between darksouls 1 or bloodborne to buy... which one

Ninja Gaiden Black

do you guys play with "cross region matchmaking" on or off?

I've been away for a while so idk if some user found some miraculous fix for darkmoons that's just common knowledge now and no one ever mentions it.

lmao rekt

Stay in front of him at all times and only hit his head

Midir was a piece of cake

No idea why anyone had problems with him

You can get 600 HP of hits on his head after he does shit

Just stand in front of him

Can we talk about how fucking strong Patches is? This DLC really did show a lot of him.

It comes with PSNow. Best 15 dollars a month I've spent.

I'm just now going through the Forest of Lost Giants. I got bitchslapped by some dude who flew in on a crow. How much of a bad time am I in for?

Buy bloodborne but you really should try to start from the beginning.
You can appreciate the game design and pick it apart more accurately.

>One is literally an earlier boss copypasted twice
>The other is an encounter that has a unique mechanic of Embered/Toxic state between the bosses, you never have to endure both of them attacking at once for long, they've got a banging OST and the order of in which you defeat them leads to a different final phase with each one playing differently and a variety of amazing looking and fun attacks

Stuff like that happens in every game.

In Dark Souls 1 there was a one inch ledge you had to spend twenty minutes trying to roll over to get up the Great Hollow.

And while we're at it.

The "problem" is that even if you hit him for 600, he has like 600000000000000000 health.

>Jump down
>Eat the charge
>Dodge
>Eat the swipe
>Die
SPAGHETTI
SPAGHETTI
MOM'S SPAGHETTI

Hey collageanon. When's the last day you will be adding in characters in your collage? I'm in the middle of gathering fashion so it might take awhile since I'm also busy with work.

How do avoid angels am very slow pls help senpai

Bloodborne
DS1 is pretty good for the first half but the second half is complete shit

You make sure to spend souls keeping the fight economy going by doing the fight over and over again

???
???

FEAR NOT THE DARK MY FRIEND

Take off all your armor then do the polite bow gesture.
The angels stop what they're doing instantly to fuck your boipucci

Start with Dks1. Always good to start early in the series, and you'll notice some references to it later on.(Demon's souls is still entirely worth playing though.)

BB is great and you should definitely play it at some point as well.

which angel?
there's plenty of cover for every angel except for that one on top of the root where you have to RUN FOR IT MARTY

if you're talking about the swamp angel, just hug the right side and take cover by the huge tree roots. I don't know why I see so many streamers try to go through the completely exposed left side.

i cant, he leaps around all the time

rate fashion pls, havels cause i have a shit ton of vit and dont know what to do with it

But Ludd and Zallen are sexier than Demon Princes

I have looked all over and I can't find a way to get to this spot. I asked in the last thread and I tried all the suggestions that people gave. I don't know what I'm missing.

Oh, I didn't think the tree roots would provide cover for me, I initially tried walking over them. Thanks!

>DS2 is a good ga-

Hooray, I beat Demon Princes; all I had to do was to put all my points in to Vigor so I could not get one-shotted by the unavoidable meteor shower

Where is that, exactly? the first meeting with the dragon?

And let the feast begin!

hes the only character that persevered through darks souls 1, 2 and 3 all the way to the end of the world.

>get summoned as a spear
>guy has a phantom with him
>refuses to chug because "HONORABRU COMBAT"

Okay. Guys. If you want "HONORABRU DUER", you don't get a phantom. And that's not the place to do it.

>The "problem" is that even if you hit him for 600, he has like 600000000000000000 health.

You can avoid his swipes, his charge and flame attack when you stand in front of him (just run away when he stands up and drops the fire). And on my 40 Vig + Favor 3, nothing was a 1 shot. Roll his lasers.

And then about at 1/4 of his health left, you get a free attack that will take it all away.

>unavoidable

And he did it all without hollowing. The guy is probably one of the last humans left.

>tfw you're about to partake

They're homing and there is a billion of em, so if you properly roll evade the first one you'll get hit by the second one

I'll just do it until I stop getting replies desu

>ONLINE COMBOS

It's a spot below the bridge where the dragon clings to the side and you can fight him there until he falls down.

PAtches is not in the dlc.

Jump down.

>no covenant with transformation to partake in
missed opportunity

You can break him out of it by hitting him a couple times which will stop him spawning anymore meteors, making it much easier to manage.

Hide until they turn away my man, there's only one time were that doesnt work and thats just before the third bonfire; but you can easily run past that bit

Does anyone on PS4 want to mule Crucifix of the Mad King? I will drop it for your twink, you back up save and drop it to my twink.

Would anyone be willing to drop the Crucifix of the Mad King for me at the beginning of the game on PS4 so I can do a full playthrough with it?

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/158970

Rate this Lautrec build, I know isnt probably good but I really wanna cosplay as Lautrec

>dual murakumo
>that hollowed.
user..

b-but it was meant to be like that for adp

I could be wrong, but that reminds me of the small cave on the path where you first see Midir breathing fire.

how, he usually casts it when he has the fire balls that shoot at you

>Hey kid
>Wanna partake?

He's Lapp.

>implying this isn't justifiable as a joke

Who the fuck is Lapp?

your attention please

I killed that red invader silver knight libido in that small castle and got his weapon, but now I'm stuck. I have 200k+ souls and no estus. What do? I don't know where to go to progress

>Ahh, is this the blood?
>The blood of the Dark Soulā„¢?
Can we get some loremasters in here to explain this

What even IS Patches?

A running joke? Someone that truly persevered to not go hollow?
Is he a fucking GOD?