discord.gg/npn3pNd

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12633104/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Junkmains

Post Reaper and his adopted daughter Sombra.

New event please Blizzard, /owg/ is dying.

Post yfw the new Widow skin is just as terrible as the rest of them and Widowfags are put on suicide watch.

Be honest, have you ever threw a game?

And why?

Tracer have never seen a dick

Best husbando.
Help me fill up my folder, lads. Post McCree.

Post yfw the new Widow skin has a Symmetra-like thigh high boots with her bare blue thighs showing

>quickplay
>hey we have a mccree but that pharah is still literally alive what the hell are you doing
>t. d.va trying to flank on a healless team

I wish Sombra would hugg me the way she huggs Reaper.

I'm gonna call costume-swap for April Fools.

post dark serious comics/pictures

kek tinnitus

I don't know what's going on here

>it's a useless hanzo main with a 12 year old voice and loud vaccuuming noises in the background
how the fuck do these people even get to diamond?

Reminder that if you're a Genji main and refuse to switch and/or join voice chat you should drink bleach while jumping off a cliff.

So how do I play with you fags?

Why do the devs hate Tracer now?

Her hp is insanely low, her guns need at least 2 reloads for a kill, the pipe bomb has to be carefully placed (and it isn't even enough to take out a Rein) and if I remember correctly she used to teleport upwards

>discord in the op.

I thought that faggot got banned?

All of us are guilty of being toxic at least once

God I wish that were me

sge's still one of the better offense heroes

his eardrums got blown out. Probably making him go deaf since it looks serious. Music is Lucio's life.

So?

Good to see the whole "stop discord threads" thing died out. Keep letting compulsive lying rejects from gay drama generals hijack this one for a source of attention.

>no hideable viewmodels option
>no custom crosshairs
>no custom hitsounds
>no damage numbers/text

why why why

>hanzo
>free 500 damage around corners out of sight
>widow
>free 300 damage headshots that that charge up in the blink of an eye
>these heroes are in every game

how do you carry a team berating you for your pick at the same time you have gold elims and damage

>swedens cap is 4.3k
>literally every swede in top 100 is also in top 500

lmao.

>tracer is op in one thread and tracer is shit in the next one

Love this new meme. Make up your minds, you fucks.

>OP with discord

Well posting this won't make an already bad thread worse.

What the fuck is going on with this comic. We've reached levels of off the rails that shouldn't be possible.

>/owg/ is one person

>devs hate Tracer
What? She's the most balanced hero in this game. Devs hate Reaper since they buffed S76 and Roadhog for no reason.

friendly reminder to report all non-meta pickers

Her HP is low because she shouldn't be getting hit more than a few times in every engagement. If she does, she should be reversing out.
Her guns have the fastest reload in the game and can easily kill a sub 200HP hero in one clip, especially if you're aiming at the upper half of the body.
Yeah the Pipe Bomb sucks. Not much excuse for that, but every offensive hero's ult sucks and in some cases (McCree, Pharah) just invites the other team to get a free kill on them
She didn't blink up but I think they were discussing changing it so she could.

For some reason I'm actually enjoying Tracer a lot lately - maybe it's because Orisa is a good target for her.

This is so out of character it's surreal.

I should have said 200 or below, for obvious reasons.

We were doing ok when it was just minor light-hearted flashbacks reinforcing this love confession shit but now we've gonna completely out of control. I have no idea what's going on anymore.

>Reaper is a worse roadhog in every way except countering winston harder

>Mccree is a worse Soldier in every way except countering pharah harder

How do we buff them without buffing them?

will do

Do Hanzo and Genji have higher melee damage than the other characters?

No, why do you think that?

Winston ult melee = 40
Genji ult sword = 120
Torbjörn hammer = 55
Reinhardt hammer = 75

Everything else is 30.

Buff Winston and Pharah so they're mandatory picks obviously

>Reaper
Increase the number of pellets his shotguns have but change the damage to stay constant. Would help him to hit slimmer targets but not change his tank damage.

How right am I?

>make him even weaker to armored heroes
HAHAHA holy fuck thats retarded

>the one and only "hero" who's been killing this game since her release is in the center

Sombrero closer to the middle, same with pharah, but still closer to their original positions. Then it's spot on

I sure hope the bitching on the forums won't get her nerfed

>Try to slap a pulse bomb on someone
>Whiff it and it lands on the ground
>Orisa's gravity ball floats by me
>Yanks the entire team onto my bomb
J-just as planned.

>>Her guns have the fastest reload in the game

>be Sombra
>Tracer unloads her clip on me from mid range dealing puny damage
>hack her during the time she reloads
>Tracer is basically a free kill now

>>can easily kill a sub 200HP hero in one clip, especially if you're aiming at the upper half of the body

That only happend in point blank range and with perfect tracking, you will never. I repeat, never be able to fully kill someone in one clip unless they lagged or are just standing still for whatever reason.

Reaper: Cancel wraith form upon clicking M1, which also immediately fires

McCree:
Flashbang cooldown reduced by 2 seconds
Remove 200 ms click delay from Deadeye (ultimate) upon first target
Sync graphics properly so that skull always means a kill, currently clicking too fast targets can survive with 1 hp or similar

That's basically it and they're perfectly balanced

Don't worry, they know the official forum are just silver leaguebabbs trying to get something they can't handle nerfed like they would in league

>another I CAN'T CLIMB BECAUE MUH HANJO MAINS REEEEEE thread on reddit

/owg/ isn't this retarded, right?

B-But Tracer's fine

Are you dumb? He'll still deal the same damage.

more pellets, less damage per pellet literally makes him weaker against armor fucktard
do you know how armor works

Switch the cowboy and the lesbo

I'm sure they're trotting out the same stale arguments about how some top level player got a smurf to GM and so your ranking is completely your fault.

The enemy has a teleporteur

are you referring to the "comp is luck" thread? whatever it is it shows how retarded reddit is regardless

if comp is based on luck and team comps, how was I able to entire solo go from 3k to 4.3k in just two days carrying nearly every game? Just luck?

fucking bunch of idiots

I bet you are all the way to the left, actually.

>Mercy: Attack the objective!
every game

If healing effects in overwatch can recover you from bullet wounds Im fairly certain lucio's ear drums will be fine

The other user literally said to adjust the damage so he still deals the same damage he has now.
So even if it's 30 pellets or 50 if they adjusted it and every pellet hit armored heroes he'd still deal the same damage.

>solo go from 3k to 4.3k
1.5 -> 3 would be way more impressive. Of course it's easier to climb if you are already in the top bracket.

hard to do when you place 3k or above every season which means something

people that are below 3k truly deserve it and there is no lottery going on

she speaks the truth

Armor already halves it you dumb.

but your rank is completely your fault

he dropped the beat too hard

field trip to the hospital for hardcore alcohol poisoning, im thinking

Yeah, it means you got lucky in season that, that's what it means.

Like I wrote, it's not impressive to become a millionaire, if you are already very wealthy. But a rags-to-riches story would be another matter.

P O L L T I M E
strawpoll.me/12633104/
strawpoll.me/12633104/
strawpoll.me/12633104/
strawpoll.me/12633104/

Have you voted yet? Tallying starts tomorrow!

don't focus on rank, focus on gitting gud. if you git gud rank will come to you eventually

yeah, I got lucky every season by winning nearly every placement and carrying those games, then reaching 4k every single season. Just luck

bad players are so delusional

Is there any plans for a new healer.

Like one that benefits from your team to have widow/hanzo/genji trying to do anything but win? Maybe a healer that gets stronger the less teammates are close to him so you can just let everyone else suck at skirmish while you try to win.

what's up with tumblr and lucio's eardrums?

Doesn't matter if you git gud in this game, faggots who refuse to switch practically makes the match a 5v6.

>3700+ on 2 accounts
>Widowmaker only
>80% winrate withher
>Still told to kill myself and that im shit on widowmaker

but both sides have those players

I've won most of my placements too, but it doesn't matter at all. There has never been a total rank reset in this game. If you got lucky once, that is enough to keep one high in ranks. And it's a fact that in season one the ranking was extremely fuzzy and full of bugs.

>really good at 1v1, constantly going 5-0
>Decent at 3v3 too, win 80% of the time
>constantly beating my friends who are much higher level than me in eliminations and 1v1s

>still lose constantly in actual matches
What am I doing wrong here? I'm only at 2235 in comp, and I have a shitty QP record too. It feels like I can beat most people at skill in this game, but when I get with a team, we always lose. I don't want to be that guy who blames it all on my team, so what am I doing wrong?

Thas how you get tinnitus

>playing comp attack on numbani.
>get 500 ping.
>not disconnected or anything or the match isn't cancelled at all.

It still ended as a draw, but what the fuck?

Alright so that also explains how on my second account I created a few days ago I placed in 3800 this season only?

How do you know if anybody on your team is a girl?

can have those players

sometimes they don't, and you lose regardless of what you did

this game is super sensitive to players not pulling their weight for some reason

Mercy Main

Perhaps. The game fucks with the secret MMR rating first, before you can do the placements.

A truely impressive act would be to rise thru the ranks, all the way from the bottom.

>enemies run quadruple tank quadruple barriers

I don't save serious/dark comics because they're fucking embarassing and cringe inducing most of the time.

You can't. Don't believe the "girls only play Mercy" meme.

>A truely impressive act would be to rise thru the ranks, all the way from the bottom.

This has been done multiple times by skilled players playing solo

>/owg/ is made up of multiple people who are all equally clueless