Do women drivers have the right of way?

Do women drivers have the right of way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7GEFv4zOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIGHT OF WAY TO MY DICK

Did they died

>made a right turn onto a street with a middle turning lane
>coming up the street, immediately get cut off by a dumb white girl in a mercedes SUV barreling towards me turning from the middle turn lane to the right
>mfw 8 times out of 10 when someone on the road fucks up and almost hits me, it's a woman
We need to end the meme that women are able drivers

Women are going to be tied up. I'll get the entire thing and video of her.

I literally don't pay attention to whether or not a driver is male or female. I just learn to tolerate whatever shit other drivers on the road do.

>be me
>be yesterday
>take right hand turn
>into the closest lane (far right)
>lane goes for about 200 feet before it merges into the one to the left
>kept an on the driver behind me
>while I was at the light about to turn right guy in durango weaves around a Cadillac that's making a right into a business before the light
>swerves around it and back into my lane
>turns right with me
>they jump into middle lane
>are surprised when I jump on the gas so they don't run me off the road because I don't have a working horn
>tailgate me for about three miles after that

>don't have a working horn
>live in an area with very shitty drivers
>dumb woman in SUV was backing out of parking spot in traffic
>literally came 1/2" within my front bumper
>all I could do was stick my head out the window and shout while flashing my brights
>she was on the phone so she probably didn't notice and just sped away
>tfw hate women a little more each day

Happened to me more than a few times

As much as I like my nardi wheel, I may go get an OEM one just to have the horn back

>park in a small paid parking lot with two rows of parking spots
>return from my errands to find that a hyundai with a "baby on board" bumper sticker and a fuzz wheel cover is illegally "parked" in the middle of the lot boxing me in
>end up scraping her car as I tried to back out of my parking spot

Lol yes

I have to replace the clockspring on mine, but apparently I also have to clear a few codes and re-align the steering sensor after doing so. Hopefully I don't get an ulcer before then

I wish I didn't care enough about my shitbox to do things like that

That doesn't sound too bad

My wheel has a proper horn button but I'm not sure I trust myself to wire the horn back up. I know it can be done I just don't want to royally fuck something up when I could just do plug and play with an OEM

Just attach this thing to the driver side of your car.

I think I'm about to take off. It's the nature of this place that there is always one of these. It's pretty much always been the only reason I notice these threads.

If I drove a twingo, I would for comedic effect

Didn't mean to trigger you, sweetheart.

for the sake of our insurance rates: yes

also nice dubtrips

Hang on, is he driving the wrong way down a one way street?

Isnt it illegal to drive without a working horn? It is here.

>driving down a 3 lane road
>be on the right lane
>see big suv in middle lane merging into mine
>its about to hit my car its far too close
>hold down on my horn so my car doesn't get hit
>suv swerves away from my lane and heads into the left striking another car
>they both pull over
>ITS A WOMAN

in my state you get ticketed for using yours. its considered road rage.

I will pay a lot of money to send women onto the battlefield armed with nothing but a minivan and clearly defined road lines. destruction is inevitable.

>implying they won't destroy themselves in a crash before reaching the enemy

>anybody does something fucking retarded on the road
>ITS A WOMAN

sounds like your state is CUKKED by libber-allls

In my local area it's illegal to use your engine brake within some vague limit around a city. This shit's gonna get people killed but at least it's quiet here in rural shitholistan.

I always wondered how speed bumps and such are supposed to make it quieter. All it does is allow Chad to accelerate extra loud after slowing down.

Yes, of course. What are you, sexist?

Speed bumps are supposed to fuck up street racers by making them need a new alignment every time they hit one at some inane speed. So are roundabouts. They've been installing a roundabouts near me at hotspots where street racers would otherwise run the red light and you see tread marks as they plow over them.

>buy a BRZ
wtf i love roundabouts now!!

>buy a brz
Wtf now I have to justify my pile of shit

It's objectively one of the best daily drivers.

>stop at stop sign
>get read-ended by woman
>she gets out and says
>"I didn't realize you were going to stop."

Women are safer drivers because they don't notice when they commit or receive hit and runs.

Your Jake a shit. Turn it off.

Jake brakes are very important in semi trucks and are there for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7GEFv4zOA

>objectively

the delusion is strong with this one

His car wouldn't pass inspection so yes.

Roundabouts don't slow down racers at all. An empty roundabout at night is ideal for going sideways round.

The ones down here are only one lane wide and even then are only barely wide enough to fit a pigfat American extrawide truck through. They're super tiny too, there's no way you could do any sick drifts through these things. Semi trucks just run over the curb every time. Kinda amusing how poorly thought out these things are but that's Georgia for you.

Our state supreme court found that restrictions on horn use violate free speech.

Also:

Drivers exercise due care - Every driver of a vehicle shall exercise due care to avoid colliding with any pedestrian upon any roadway and shall give warning by sounding the horn when necessary (RCW 46.61.245).

Much fun leaning on the air horn when some hobo wanders into roadway.