/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

powercreep edition
better save your jewels for [Whole] +6 strength, +1 PSM strength, -1 enemy neutral/PSM defence for 1 turn. Curaga

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released this week

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
> T4/5 Guarantee Deal (thru 04/18)
> daily Jewels Quests (thru 04/02)

Pre-register for KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] (bonuses for campaign goals):
form3.square-enix.com/a.p/816

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5: youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]: youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomhearts.com/unionx/us/
kingdomhearts.com/img/key-art/union-chi-key-art.png
models-resource.com/psp/dissidia012duodecimfinalfantasy/model/785/
models-resource.com/psp/dissidia012duodecimfinalfantasy/model/1659/
youtube.com/watch?v=7vJABuPlhgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best Girl strikes again

>easter-themed heartless

>When He ascended on high, He led captive a host of captives within Himself, and He gave the gift of the light to the hollow maidens.
>He descended into the deepest depths of darkness, but He who descended is Himself also He who ascended far above the Heavens, so that He might fill all things.
>As a result of His light, we are no longer to be fearful, tossed here and there by the the ocean waves and carried about by the highwinds of doctrine, by the trickery of Xehanort, by the craftiness in deceitful scheming;
>Our Lord Sora Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every chain supplies, according to the proper working of each individual link, causes the growth of His many bodies for the building up of themselves in love.
>So this I say, and affirm together with our Lord Sora Christ, that you walk no longer just as the Nobodies also walk, in the futility of their mind,
>being darkneed in their understanding, excluded from the Realm of Light because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the absence of their heart;
>and they, having become callous, have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity with greediness.
>Do not grieve Namine, or Roxas, or Xion, by whom you were sealed until the day of completion.
>Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
>Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as Sora has forgiven you.

>boy has silver hair
>girl has yellow eyes
You think they are the parents of Xehanort?
considering Ventus bullshit you cant claim the time between them and Xehanort doesnt fit

He's gonna pull a jojo part 8

is this a jojo reference?

No its a sword art online reference

>Kairi has brown hair.
So what now is she theven daughter of terra now?

no she's sora's sister

How would you feel if there was a sonic world in Kh3?

Hawt

no feel because there is 0 chance.
Sonic movie is sony, sonic games arent SE

How many have you been able to farm up, /khg/?

Wreck it Ralph is disney

cant reach quest 15, below the intended power creep

14 so far

her eyes are fucking brown, when will this meme end?

so are big nort's when he's not huffing the power of darkness, though

stop posting this faggot ass mobileshit and start posting a real KH game you fucking cucks

yellow with shading lines is still yellow
her base color is fucking brown

Yeager but they aren't tanned like xehanort is

>chi

Does kairi have blue eyes or purple eyes

This fucking filename is from kingdomhearts.com/unionx/us/
kingdomhearts.com/img/key-art/union-chi-key-art.png

that's not shading lines, that's central heterochromia

when he possesses terra, after it's all calmed downed and everything's got the amnesia, xehanort's eyes are brown despite the body's base color being blue and xehanort's eyes being yellow

i don't even buy the skuld is xehanort mommy bs, i just don't think xehanort's natural eye color is yellow. yellow is like the "fuck that guy's really evil" color. anti-form sora has yellow eyes, xehanort's guardian has yellow eyes, heartness in general do, vanitas does

gee I dont know

Faggots that need to be gassed
So if they used protection we basically could have avoided this entire xehanort saga

They're purple here

xehanort needs to be max pottery with sora at all times, so he needs to have come from literally who parents we've never heard of

Is the shitty mobile game even possible to progress through to the most recent chapters without wasting thousands on digital waifu portraits

U can barely scrape by with freebies and the occasional medals u get from free jews

besides the bosses story mode is not really that hard if you go for target enemies and pull with free jewels

these are the textures of KH2's Kairi's model

Im pretty sure only Xaldin/Dilan has purple eyes in KH

Sub "uses jewels on quests" humans.

where are the pantsu

here

thanks i needed this

Can you do this with the Dissidia Tifa model?

models-resource.com/psp/dissidia012duodecimfinalfantasy/model/785/
models-resource.com/psp/dissidia012duodecimfinalfantasy/model/1659/
geez learn to use google.
Download them and look at the textures

found it lol

youtube.com/watch?v=7vJABuPlhgs

>Kairi wears weave
The horror

>below the intended power creep
is this the new meme term for "i suck at the game and i'm bitter about it"

>boobs
kairi should be as big as ariel at most

its a mobage....

>khux takes skill
kek
KEK
KEK!!!!!

>is this the new meme term for "i suck at the game and i'm bitter about it"
Is this the new meme term for "i dont play the game and talking outta my ass"

>have EX Sora, Axel, both Ill Kairis, and 0.2 Riku on jp account
>now this bitch comes out
Am I going to have to go back and reroll for this new bitch?

She makes everything obsolete lol

i remember kairi being hotter than this what did they do to her

she doesnt restore gauges and is tier 5 which is basicly the next guilt tier to be retired

They rendered her in "hd"

it is her eyes.

i'm already sick of the 0.2/III art style, like one of the big draws of the game for me was how true to source the 3d models were to the disney cartoons in style. this weird halfway between that and the CGs in older games that had the advantage of being pre-rendered and perfect is driving me crazy

like i'm sure i'll get used to it, aqua's spats are already converting me, but man

>kairi's eyes are tired and busted
>sora is like a middle aged man trying desperately to be young and hip
>riku got the anime prettyboy equivalent of the JUST haircut
i wanna go back

That's outdated senpai

holy shit where was this posted??

Great, I can't even tell why but his face looks way better there. If they're touching up models like this I wonder why Kairi looks like she's been on a bender

Kairi's dad is ansem the wise.

>kairi's dad is inside sora
i don't like NTR

Nomura was giving some presentation a month or so ago and posted that screenshot

the pic in the op is the touched up model. Here is a mockup with her old model

Still looks like shit. I really hope KH3's models look a ton better than 0.2's when it finally comes out in 10 years.

How do I collect this nut

jump on the other tree stump in the area to make the one in your picture pop up as a platform

anything else cool in there that i would have missed?

Thanks

I hope they go back to the animated icons from the first mock up trailers, where they would bob and breath and actually have animated knockback

i just want my anime people to look like pretty dolls

Everyone was complaining that the first trailer KH3 and 0.2 looked too much like play-doh, but then they gave them all the tinsel-like metallic hair and I thought it looked worse

I want it to go back to looking like KH2. Surely there's some way to improve the graphics but not do everything this guy mentions because all of the characters in 0.2 and 3 look like ass and everything else looks beautiful.

What's more tragic than being a clone with no soul, being tortured non-stop, then finally being killed off in a series like KH?

no way they do a giant overhaul, they've got too much of a boner for the idea of matching the CG cutscene quality of previous games even when they clearly can't do it

jobbing to larxene in a single hit

So as I'm nearing the end of Terra's story I'm reminded of something.
After Xehanort finishes off the wounded Eraqus he causes a darkness rift to start swallowing the world.
Later, when Aqua returns to hide Ven away, the world is still there and the rift is gone.
Who stopped it?

Larxene is pretty inhumanly strong for a girl.

She slapped Namine across a room with one hand

i know she's so hot

I'll point out Repliku DID have a heart.

actually both me, but nonetheless i am hopeful, because they are improving but 0.2 was a "this is as best as we can do right now" sort of deal lighting and texture wise

How come Axel always looked so uncomfortable when a hot woman brushes up to him

Cause most women he knew, meaning literally only larxene, were pretty psychotic

he's probably seen larxene rupture a ballsack or two in his time

Is OP's pic a real medal? I haven't been to these threads in a while

> literally only Larxene

case in point, they have improved significantly, I just hope they can continue to

I guess really they just got lazy, they've been using the same engine and the same models for the last 10 years

axel is an adult and xion is less than one year old with the body of a fourteen year old boygirl

thats just a picture of Roxas's hand? what are you talking about?

you know I never find context to post this. Dont open if you want to protect Aqua

cute girl

I've only got one after two days. I don't need anymore.

she deserves some hitting desu

Xion would be classified as a teenager, larxene is a full grown woman

Is Global even gonna get an anniversary event? Seems like something they'd announce by now, but nothing. Just more EMCs.

Union X is the anniversary event

O-oh.... So if Union is coming out during the anniversary, we get 6K jews during what should be the best banners yet? I actually dont know what banners happened during jap anniversary.

>tfw 48k

jp had the get a guaranted premium banner we currently have sort of

Oh fuck you game.
Right at the climax of the battle in the Keyblade Graveyard when Terra is about to fight Xehanort and Vanitas, game crashes