Anime

I don't watch anime but totally would if it was centered around/often features motorcycles.

reccomendations?

like this
youtu.be/tEKsAFlty3M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5MfFK0vejU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not about motorcycles but watch initial D, it's basically this boards anime.

over rev
akira
bubble gum crisis

Bakuon is literally about cute girls riding/learning about motorcycles, drawn by a hentai artist, and features a genderswapped biker Stig.

this, also honda made a 2 episode ova

akira while an amazing anime, is not based around motorcycles except for the first 15 minutes after that, they occasionally ride but the whole story would be too complex for OP anyway

>bubble gum crisis

>tfw too complex for me

can I get a quick rundown pls?

It's called One Off and it's shit. Literally an hour-long scooter/CBR250R ad.

Shuuichi Shigeno, the guy who wrote Initial D, also wrote a series back in the '80s called Bari Bari Densetsu which is basically Initial D but with motorcycles. It also got a 2-part OVA and a movie.

It's certainly not centered around motorcycles, but Ah! My Goddess has some Veeky Forums-related stuff. It's far and few between, though.

The original 1994 and 1996 seasons of You're Under Arrest is some god tier Veeky Forums anime.
Gunsmith Cats is pretty good imho but some don't like it.

this show is the best

kino is my waifu plz be real

What's the sauce?

filename

School rumble (main character has one)
This ugly yet beautiful world (its shit dont bother but its there)
Golden Boy (episode 5)
Akira

Sorry, phonefag here

Got the sauce tho

>often features motorcycles.
Bubblegum Crisis

Even the high heels that girls have has a purpose in that techno level. The heels fit onto a metal fitting that sticks out, thus locking the bottom of the leg in from strong sideways G-forces. Otherwise, the girls' legs would be easily pulled off the bike from some of their high-G maneuvers made under computer control.

The character designer Kenichi Sonoda was detail oriented and even took a trip to the USA to check on technical details in person, take photos in person, and make measurements and grip things in his own hands with a variety of items not otherwise available in Japan back when the anime was conceptualized.

>grip things in his own hands with a variet of items not available in Japan
like large breasts?

Kek

>dat pregnat nene

At animecon (predecessor to anime expo), Sonoda also said he checked out a lot of handguns and practiced shooting them to help with Gunsmith Cats.

>helmet

I liked that Chinese cartoon too (wish it was a bit longer and ending could have been better I suppose)
The bike was a Ducati (848?) but I'm not a bike expert

>I don't watch anime but I want it to have motorcycles
Those types of people like you don't matter to the producers of television shows sponsoring the creation of anime. To businesses trying to sell products thru anime, it is like someone going up to a restaurant and saying "I don't eat at your restaurant, but I will eat there today if you make something I want that is totally free of charge."

>akira

Those were scooters.

Ah my goddess series is full of Veeky Forums related shit. Plus it's a harem anime so win-win.

I feel like bakuon was written with western audiences in mind. A lot of the jokes are not the standard japanese puns and normally have some kind western ties.

I just wish we could get the cb400sf in the states. I didn't know they even existed till I saw that show and I fell in love with the design.

>The Atheist Gentleman's transport of choice (when the buses ain't running)

That's the other kind of scooter.

>anime
>centered around/often features motorcycles.

If you yanked out the motorcycles, the plots of anime such as Bakuon, One off, and Bubblegum Crisis would be wrecked. They cannot go on without them.

>I feel like bakuon was written with western audiences in mind. A lot of the jokes are not the standard japanese puns and normally have some kind western ties.

Been riding for 20 years. Bakuon was definitely written by people who know and love motorcycles. They didn't miss a single thing or trope that riders encounter; my jaded ass was looking for it.

Why is there not an anime about motogp? Id watch the fuck out of that.

>i'll have recumbent motorcycles for 500, alex

>Bari Bari Densetsu which is basically Initial D but with motorcycles

This 2bh

youtube.com/watch?v=b5MfFK0vejU

>Bakuon was definitely written by people who know and love motorcycles.
But the anime plot was sacrificed for the various motorcycle brands that purchased their way into the plot.

There's also Rideback, except the bikes are also mini-mecha. Still pretty cool.

Did you read the manga? There's just as much dicksucking of brands or bikes. Every splash page is a bike with enough specs and detail to be a fully fledged magazine ad. It's definitely enthusiasm driven. The author wrote the line "Harley-Davidson makes the world's most comfortable motorcycles"...

In a hentai manga from which most of the Bakuon!! characters prototypical designs originated.

Harley-Davidson didn't pay some gook to draw a flathead with an onahole in the gas tank getting fucked by a japanese schoolgirl with a foot long dick.

>typical post WW3 neoTokyo cyberpunk setting
>government experiments with superhuman/godlike shit, because they didn't learn from the first time they blew up Tokyo
>spoiler alert, the guy who blew shit up is called Akira
>literally just small blue wrinkled children with telekinesis and telepathy
>one of the bikers run into escaped small blue wrinkled child
>government takes both back
>experiments on the biker because why the fuck not
>basically starts turning into Dr. Manhattan
>escapes, his biker friend begins hunting him down
>Dr Manhattan blows up a fucking laser bombardment satellite
>Dr Manhattan evolves into the Blob
>pro tip: do not watch this movie on acid
>the spirit and/or organs of Akira get woken up by the blue man group
>The Blob gets tossed into a pocket universe by Akira
>tokyo exploeds again
/end

What THE fuck. Give me a rundown holy shit

And here I thought I was gonna shitpost about gundam

triage x

Bakuon made me want to get into motorcycles but I'm still trying to decide which of the 4 brands to get

The Akira movie was animated with cels. It was not a digital movie like everything has been for a long time now. So the level of effort and detail in Akira is pretty amazing.

>It also got a 2-part OVA and a movie
theres a movie too? cool

Go Ex-Driver, same author but car centered

AMG isn't really a good example. It has very little vehicle (car or motorcycle) action. And all too often, goddess magic overcomes any deficiency for the win.