shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/n0zH5XBSAr
youtu.be/qnJJ2fojawE?t=3m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE WHO MADE SWORD DECKS LMAO

Dragon decks are absolutely fucking retarded now.
They ALWAYS have t6 salamander breath, then they just drop some sort of healing in the form of luci, israfil, miko. Then they just fucking drop Bahamut and clear anything you might have with the absolute retarded fucking thing that is Grimnir.

How the fuck are you supposed to beat that kind of removal?

The gobbos are going to war!

>garbage pulls in packs
>going first for 16 games in a row now
>both Aegises consistently in the bottom 5 cards of my deck
>only get matched against the same 2 classes over and over again
I get it Cygames you want me to uninstall and never come back.

3rd for aggro princess

Stop Elf Genocide!

Can someone explain why Forest is so shit? Feels like it got some really good cards.

>Grimnir with dragonclaw

what do i need to change?

How do i get a Cynthia gf?

Frog sword is very cheap and very fun, it barely costs 1000 vials.

Just turn 5 lethal them

>you lived long enough to see Themis powercreeped into a balanced card

Is it effective or just cheap and fun?

You kill them before they get to play any big removal or those fat heals.

Has anybody done anything fun with the new earthrite cards yet?

post dick

Someone give me a midrange shadow deck. My aggro seems iffy against it.

I thought Test of strength wasn't supposed to count Aegis as a legal target.

Did cygames change their minds or is this a bug?

What should this newfriend focus on in terms of classes or decks? Blood craft?

>tfw i always get matched with haven who ALWAYS has at least 2 themis to fuck my frogs up

Why is Elana so fucking hard to draw?

FUCKING HOW? They have shitload of removal and heals.

Haven needs new boardclear, Themis is not enough.
Maybe something that banishes under 3 or 4 hp

Do we have any idea of what's busted and what's a flop?

I got shit pulls and don't want to waste my vials on a meme.

Yes, I died plenty to turn 5 lethals, tribunals, elana otks and other fun stuff.

I don't know, I just stopped playing ranked and wait for people to think up some anti dragon deck

>this time it's actually real

How to counter durandal.
This card shutdown control deck.

Control archetypes can take a while to find the right setup, especially when it hasn't existed before for that craft
Roach got no support again, which hurts, and a lot of the other builds were either weak or memes, like Rose Queen, along with one of the legos being Anamoly

Sure wish I had this many vials

test of strength affects the player not the creatures

Works as intended. The effect works on the opponent not aegis itself. It forces the players to attack a monster if there is one on the field. It's the same reason why Aegis cannot ignore wards.

>tfw just got memed by aegis in T2

more like t2 shadow princess

a true prophet he was

Just lightning breath it

>huurr shadow is good now
>get absolutely destroyed by dragon because of all the removal for your shitty 1/1 skeletons
>auto lose to snakes
>Haven is still haven
>of course that motherfucking piece of shit Hector never comes out when you CAN actually win

I feel like the only fucking way you'll stand a chance is Tyrant deck, but did we get a tutor like all other classes? Of course fucking not.

Guys GUYS

WHAT IF

IF

Beast dominator tamed the sneks?

It forces your dudes to ram themselves into anything on their side of the board, it's that simple. All Aegis gets to do is ignore the "have to murder dudes instead of going face" part.

HOLY BOW!

Be Liza.

As long as mutagenic, themis, tribunal, revelation etc. does not fuck you up, then yes it is very effective.

I've dropped like 2000 points since the expansion hit - and I've seen some people report success with the same old Forest decks but nothing I've got is really working in AA0.

Guardian Sun isn't really lifting; pretty much anything I've got Haven-wise loses to Aegis and the new Dragon decks, actually. Suggestions? Do I just craft Aegis and get it over with?

ok I will ask again I have 4000 vials and I need a godd legendary that work whit most decks also I already heve those Im new at the game I only log for free shit have mercy

>Pretty sure a craft that got nothing but sidegrades and trash and was already on the decline will be able to compete with all this insane powercreep
lol

Literally the only chance forest has is if someone pulls some kind of tempo list out of their ass that can compete early while simultaneously producing fairies so that rabbit and beetle can carry you.

I think Anomaly might not be working as intended and bugged if the english text is 100% accurate. Because technically it should deal 4 damage until the enemy dies if there's a durandal in play but he doesn't.
Can someone who plays the nip version confirm the
>UNTIL their defense drops to 0
part. It might be a mistranslation.

T2 tourney (new mode) in around 3 hours
Single elimination.
Signup: challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/n0zH5XBSAr
Updated the description since the stream is pretty much confirmed.
Reminder to friend request the streamer if you still haven't.

Weekend tourney is on friday. Challonge soon~

I need no concede victory for achievement.

How many Aegis should I run? Is 2 good? Also what other legendaries go well with it? I'll try and make up shit for the rest of the deck myself and experiment.

FUCKIN MISSION 7 FOR RUNECRAFT IS FUCKIN BULLSHIT, SHADE ARISA FUCKIN CHEATS I SWEAR TO GOD. HOW DO I BEAT THIS BITCH!?

It's just the shitty English translations. The damage is dealt in a single hit like Astaroth's Reckoning and Azazel.

Send help

>/svg/ trying out retarded decks with 0 synergy
>gets absolutely destroyed by competent people
>WTF CYGAMES EVERYTHING IS BROKEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just wait for the netdeckers to tell you what to do, as always.

I'm actually struggling to get a single win as forest now.
How did it come to this.
>here's some sustain cards for control play
> and here's your 8/8 do nothing concede wincon

What pack T2 gives you? Standart or ToG?

I am actually thinking about a list like this. Cutting AE and putting in Pixie Mischief to get more tempo.

I'm doing pretty decent with just 2. I have three but took one out since I wanted more early wards and removal. I might consider putting it back in if the number of ramp dragons increase.

Pic related is when dicks go well and they have no way of removing your frog.
You can also easily clear any summoned sneks or taunt via cyclones

No wait, victory or not doesn't matter.

>snek
>control

???

Bahamut or Prince are your only options for something that will go into a lot of decks.

With an aggro deck?
They run barely any wards, if you play shadow you either kill them on turn 6, or assemble parts for your 21 damage combo and try to OTK them.
In case you don't know, you deal 21 damage from phantom howl summoning 5 ghosts (5 damage), 3x Mimi (6 damage), 3x Coco (6 damage) and an evo point (2 damage).

Standard.

Don't even waste time with that shit.

Cyclone
I currently have 20 winstreak as forestcraft.

Have you tried wolf?

>everyone can banish everything now

so is shadow the new dragon? a BIG FAT FUCKING JOKE?

Kinda new to Earth Rite here, any improvement can i make to my agrro rune?

Except I'm playing my old decks, I don't even have vials or cards to make new ones.
The problem is that many old decks have essentially been killed by the newer decks, we have no way to counter them effectively.

Really feeling the p2w aspect right about now

OY VEY

Aggro bats is officially dead.

RIP Vampycraft, we had fun together.

>seraph and aegis in the same deck
You can't do this user
That's forbidden

youtu.be/qnJJ2fojawE?t=3m3s

>shadow is dead waaah waaaah
>turned out to be the strongest aggressive deck

Never ever listen to svg babies.

>Aggro is officially dead
There, I fixed it for you.

Nobody is playing Control Blood yet.

I think the snek deck is actually the worst deck Blood has this expansion. Aggro, Mid/Tempo, Mary combo, and Control are all better than Serpent.

aggro shadow my friend, it still is the most viable shadow deck

Whats vg's opinion on my snek deck.

If this is your first account and you got these from packs just now, you're better off re-rolling. You didn't really get anything oriented towards a specific class so you're better off just going for packs again in hopes of getting like 2 main Legendaries for a specific class like Sword/Blood/Shadow, Forest is a meme and the other 3 classes require you to have vials/gold/money to spend.

Except it loses to dragon, and snakes, and sometimes haven.

Just Razory Claw the Grimnir

post rank and list please I'm desperate too

You fucking kikes got a literal T1 deck and still whine. Shoo.

More than forbidden, it's enough bricks to build a castle.

Play DShift and farm points from the new meme decks.

>need a good legendary that work whit most decks

Most of the good neutral legendaries (Luci/Israfil/Baha/Odin) only really have homes in Ramp dragon and other expensive control decks.

If this were 2 days ago I would have told you to vial your Gabriel, golem, and fafnir and craft 2x Albert to make midrange sword but with the new TotG meta you're better off waiting until things settle down a bit before you decide to use any vials.

Control Sword is really fun desu, Roland with Fangblade is amazing

Now I just need Gawain

>so is shadow the new dragon? a BIG FAT FUCKING JOKE?
Yes, except it isn't

Drop Seraph and the countdown reductions and go pure Aegis, or drop Aegis and go pure Seraph

This

I'm staying the fuck away from ranked until a cure for this dragon cancer is found

There's still Aggro Shadow.

And very soon "Midrange" Sword will come back, stronger.

ANNUDAH SHOAH

When you got a great boost to your aggro with gay skeleton and """"midrange"""" with Comrade Eachtar. Great joke.

>Forest literally gets Albert 2.0 - Unga Bungaloo
>Still can't compete with Cygames' pet craft, Blood

Post deck m8, I want to have fat frogs too.

Just play Wolfbolt. It's actually legit and way easier to play now that we have more chip damage and sustain

What's the new shadow deck everyone is using now? My homebrew isn't faring well against those.

>Albert 2.0

Shit, did I miss something?

You pushed him too far.