Does Veeky Forums like Chrysler Lebarons?

Does Veeky Forums like Chrysler Lebarons?

She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen

Is that John Voight's car?

She's trading her MG for a
white
Chrysler
Lebaron

Where's your Lebaron Freddy?

i like all these types of chrysler/dodge
pic related muh daily driver dodge dynasty demon
(ddddd) 3.3l v6

>chrysler will never bring back the lebaron as a sister to the challenger

>tfw no convertible challenger

i really like the design of these cars

>mitsubishi v6 lebaron
Ugh. My current third stringer is a 93. My very first car back in the day was an '85 600es just like with a proper 2.2t but no 5 speed option on those so I want to trade my '93 to this guy for his '89 but I'm worried he died.

In Mexico, the Lebaron was called the Phantom and it was available with the DOHC intercooled Turbo IV, never offered in the Lebaron. Phantom would be a very modern Dodge name for a convertible Challenger.

the 3.3l engines were built in Michigan by Chrysler. Some had 3.0 v6 Mitsubishi but they are uncommon.

>WI plate
No way other people from wis post here

In the last 15 years every person I have seen drive one of these is a morbidly obese woman.

Well Lebarons and 80s dodges in general are all about the turbos. Slap a $3 mechanical boost controller on them fuckers and blow 'em up!

I like the Fifth Avenue better but its still nice

As a european yes i do like them, too bad i cant find one

I like turbo Lebarons a lot. I also really fucking like the looks of the hidden headlamp ones like in for some reason, regardless of engine configuration.

>Le Baron

>>>reddit

Well they have the best engines so you're in luck

Bought a turbo daytona for 500 bucks and it is an absolute piece of trash. Everything is so over complicated. To re install the button that turns on the brake lights you have to take apart the entire clutch and brake pedals and only then can you fit it in there. The mitsu turbos are trash as well. desu they're not fast either.

It doesn't look like an '89 so no :(

she's trading her MG, for a white... Chrysler LeBaron

oc