/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

Pale waifu edition!

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Bloodborne is ass
>Ringed City items checklist (if you find an error, please reply and correct):
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-AeMQeNVy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

40 poise enough if im using a halberd and plan on 2 handing most of the time?

So we can all agree that the Pygmy is the NPC guy near the beginning of the Ringed City?

RESPOND RIGHT NOW OR I SHALL PARTAKE

>fighting midir
>run out of estus
>took of 1/4 of his health

heh, shit game

Is Lapp future's Patches?

I'm new around here, what does "gank" mean?

What is the poise needed for Halberd weapons ?

could midir beat an everlasting dragon?

Dexfags how did you kill Midir? I want the katana badly but have no idea what weapon to prepare for this bastard
I'm thinking a scythe to have a good reach, can't image poking his head with a dagger or katana

Is the halberd sword thing in the DLC good?

Ye

Anything more than 1v1 because this game is honorburu and you should never use numbers for advantages

its when youre minding your own business pve'ing with your friends or other people and some random guy drops by, demanding a duel. however this was never agreed upon in the first place, so you treat him like any other mob and gang up on him with your summons. salty invaders call this "ganking"

Host with 3 phantoms+optional red who sided with the host who wait for invaders to gang up on in a already cleared level.

i demand the source of the original

>tfw legit expected a Smelter Demon in TRC and now I'm disappointed

Manus is the Pigmy.
It's what nignogs do with your mum.

>people on /dsg/ say vordt's hammer is op as fuck now
>decide to respec and try it myself
>turns out it's impossible to land hit on anyone unless you fight against a retard who tries to trade or attacks into perseverance
no thanks i'll go back to BKS that is actually not fucking useless

inb4 lightning arrow nerf

cosplaying as Shira and wrecking face.
You can tell who has never played DaS because they are the ones rolling towards you when you have a bow drawn.

3 of 'em, red, blue, and yellow.
"the graverobber demons"

The Splitleaf GS thats actually a halberd? It's not good, it's really really really good.

MID-AIR = IMPOSSIBLE

I'M SO FRUSTRATED THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET HARD AND JERK OFF SINCE I STARTED LOSING TO THIS GUY

HE IS LITERALLY RUINING MY SEX LIFE

I wish a voiceless green smelter demon was what you found in the desert eating the the pygmies. Moveset and everything identical to his DS2 version.

whats "bks"

It comes down to whether or not you think furtive pygmy should be an easily forgotten and hard to miss character, or a big neon sign character.

yes hes the furtive pygmy

I don't care what you moronic and delusional fanboys think, the order of release was:

Demon's Souls>Dark Souls>Dark Souls 2>Bloodborne>Dark Souls 3

Stand in front of him, dodge his melee, whack his head.

Run away when he breathes fire.

It's easy.

black knight sword

people who purposefully wait in a cleared area except the boss, with 2 or 3 phantoms, to kill invaders in 3 or 4 vs 1

I hit people with greathammers all the time, you are doing something wrong.

then whos the manus

read the items, manus confirmed not the pygmy

Paired ugs is my weaponfu, even tho every bitch motherfucker around is using them.
The moveset is versatile as fuck, the damage is through the roof and the tracking is unbelivable. I killed 2 phantoms in the spear bossfight in one LB combo and i still love very second of it.

>jerk off
>sex life

A big guy

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

Just another primeval man.

Sharp leaf blade

Help me with Gael on PS4. Do it for best girl.

Manus is the pigmy.

How is that little magic shiv item for PvP? I've used it against ng++ enemies and the damage is low but is it useful against players?

He reminds me of the giant chalice dungeon werewolf where you can't see shit during the whole fight because of his size. What I did was I equipped the Bloodring and only sprinted to run from fire, never use sprint offensively and only attack the head it's not worth the risk going for the legs or tail.

it means you lost to 2 pve players and came to /dsg/ to complain and shitpost

cut him some slack

Technically blowjobs aren't sex either, but I'd still define what my bf an me do do as sex

I just told you to fuck off but whatever
Password?
Also best girl is doll you faggot

The tip that made the fight for me is this:
Stand slightli behind his head, near the point where his neck connects to his body. He will 50% of the time do the left swing-right swing combo, which is easily dodgable, 25% fly away and do breath-laser, and 20% do the breath while flying over. Left 5% in case he does some new shit, but he only did those while i was fighting him this way. Got it on 2nd try after doing it this way.
good luck mate

>tfw finally realizing that Gwyn was the villain all along

Holy shit that dragon boss fight was so stupid. Easily the worst boss in the entire game.

What set do those heels belong to? And the chest piece?

youtube.com/watch?v=f-AeMQeNVy0

>Velka
Who?
Sounds like someone completely irrelevant that didn't even manage to get referenced in both of the DLCs despite being thematically somewhat appropriate. Even Darth Flandere McTreecock got a couple of item descriptions despite being a midgame boss.
Pitiful, really.

did you not realize this since the first game?

So what the fuck is up with that egg. So.e people are saying it magically teleporta you into the future, someone else said it was a DaS2 corpse memory of the past and is kicking you back to the present. Someone else said it's just breaking an illusion without any time travel.

Filianore disappears after you touch her ball.

D-did I do good, /dsg/?

Humanity is evil and needs to be controlled.

So what does Furtive dude say when you whack him instead of talking?

I tried this out on my pyro and I'm fucking in love with it. How much damage does it do for you guys on proper faith builds? With 40/40 fai/int and the miracle rings I do around 250 with the crystal chime.

>summon for boss
>skip no cutscenes
STOP

Is there a shortcut from Inner ringed city bonfire and the streets down to the swamp?

Im really getting sick of the ringed knights stretching my ring amd the praying koopas and may actually summon to get through this part.

All right, this boss was pretty fun. He was pretty tough, but fair, outside of his laser beam instagibbing me if it even so much as touches me because I was on NG+. If I got hit by the grab attack outside the first time, it was my own fault since he telegraphs it so obviously.

For the people who can't predict his charge, he does it when you're not in his face and he hasn't done anything for a few seconds (any time he's stationary, you should be suspicious). The tell is that you see the water splash at his feet right before he dashes, so you should already be suspecting a charge and quickly dodge the second you see the splash. Took me a few tries to figure that one out, but after that I was able to dodge it reliably.

His Oceiros-style rampage is also pretty easy to deal with, just roll under his belly when you see him begin, then follow him and hug his left side since that's where his head stops. During his second phase he tends to do it twice in a row I noticed, so you have to be careful after he stops the first time.

Other than that, what everybody else said is true, you just have to predict where his head ends up after an attack and chip at it one hit at a time. And there's no sense whining about it either, this is exactly how you beat Lorian, Champ and Nameless King.

But he wasn't you butt

The dark souls fucked him over, and he actually knew that he could not return it safely for his lady, so he needed you to kill him in a way, at least he knew this DEEP DOWN INSIDE.
He left messages just for you that helped you find him, after all.

>HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET HARD AND JERK OFF
just jerk off to Midir himself
what are you, dumb?

So what is the best way to counter the door shields? Thought they were a joke but got my shit pushed in almost every time ive faced them.

Shotel?

but they're cool

bout the same

>tfw you kill demon prince at the same time his fireballs kill you
>host presses f to pay respects

feels good man

He dies in one hit

>DLC has great bosses, unique level design, some endearing character questlines and amazing new weapons

>Everyone hates it

I don't get it

why is this DLC not fantastic

what's wrong with it in their eyes?

jesus fucking christ how long does it take to find a shortcut or another bonfire after the ringed inner wall bonfire?

I went through 15 estus and ended up dropping 200k souls without finding anything

I'd wager it's an illusion because we know Gwyn's children have experience with this kind of thing.

On the flipside since the series takes the whole "time is convoluted" thing and runs with it you could just as easily say its time travel as well.

how often do you guys get summoned to be a spear?

he said gwyn, not gael

I do agree with you that gael is a good guy though

>jingle bells rock in the distance
I love you

Reposting from last thread:

Why would I not just CE the tracers in? They're actually in the files, right? I remember /dsg/ saying they didn't have stamina costs or sound, but in sanadsk's video they have both, and

1. he's a fucktard so this couldn't have been too much work
2. that was patches ago, so unless they've literally removed things from the tracers since, aren't they literally 100% complete?

I can't CE them in on myself? Can I drop them for other people? Would I get banned? People I drop it for?

Cool, pass is dsg

I misread that, dont bully

Also, gwyn wasn't the villian, at least i dont think so.
'The lord side' only told us the half-truths, the dark side did the same. There are no 'good' or 'bad' sides in this conflict.

Shit, I've heard. With the lightsaber out you apparently slowwalk which means you aren't going to hit anyone who doesn't let you hit them.

Pass? What NG?

And what is your build?

Gywn just wanted Humanity to be contained because it is fucking dangerous. And he's generally a bro about it.

Even his natural automated defense systems.

even if I saw the charge coming his body is so massive i always get caught in it

breddy gud but what Midir and he's giga lasers.

Nig gael went completely mad after 1000 years of not being able to find the pigment. It wasnt until you slapped him that he realized he had it inside of him the whole time.

it's in the swamp area to the right after enterance

dsg, NG.

I'm SL72

I hit him on accident the first time I saw him with a Claymore and all he did was let out a yelp. Then I talked to him normal. I didn't see a health bar when I hit him either, so his probably an OG

So, in a hypothetical situation, if the Holders of each of the Great Souls (Gywn/Nito/Witch/Pygmy) and their respective armies/servants were to fight each other in a free for all battle royale, who'd come out on top?

Just add i final panel of him shoop and whooping

Post your close fights.

LET THE FEAST BEGIN

>a fine dark soul, to you
I was ready to complain you hadn't slipped that in there and then there it was. Good job my mang.

You can't use them as an item.
The best you can do is modify another weapon to use their model and moveset, but other players won't see it online and they'll have the same stats as the weapon you modified unless you modify those too.

the alternative to linking the fire was the world becoming a desert of ash
linking the fire is better even for the humans, after all he even helped them by giving a part of his soul to the 4kings

skelly man easy

>t. brainwashed locustdick sucker

Comic guy here
As of right now, the memes seem solid enough to at least begin work on the DLC2 edit.
Here's one of the panels now, criticism is greatly appreciated.

>A fine Dark Souls tm to you
kek

Its too hard, not enough hand holding, actually tries to pose a challenge

Like trc is literally designed like a des world, and we all know that game was built around centralized gimmicks that actually require more than hack and slash. TRC's gimmick was area denial from start to finish, which pissed em off.

So, how is the Repeating Crossbow? Worth using over the Avelyn?

Maybe a joke with the painting being in name of some stupid character name.

He didn't tho, it was not potent enough at least. He needed to eat his spaghetti and meatballs made from pigmys to have 'enough dark' inside him.

>completely mad
Only after eating them
>mad
Possibly