/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Aymeric's Dragon Fetish Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.56 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/26738a49887f2b9f9e6b0aa67ae5f7d1a09dd1f2

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivcensus.com
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/10990317/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

borelanders

more like BESTlanders, amirite???

i can't believe aymeric is donkey

Don't forget to /pet your local meower

first for lizard legs

>Resubbed, realized 3 days in that I really dont want to play at all since theres nothing to do and no reason to do it
>Need to justify paying my sub somehow

So what can I do on here that isnt time consuming but productive?

pst

>So what can I do on here that isnt time consuming but productive?

You do know it's an MMO right

Put some clothes on or you'll catch a cold

erp

nothing.

absolutely nothing.

Who is that bombshell meower in the back there?

Meower reporting for duty.

Which one?

Did you like it

*honking intensifies*

from right it's Stratos, Bun, Eun, Lethe's alt ()

Hey boys~

Post goals before Stormblood!

I want to marry an elezen!

you all need to go take a nap

>Lacks social linkshells

Sucks. : /

It's 10 PM, this is no time to nap

nth for Black

Wait the purple haired meower is lethe?

Yes it's their alt.

Why do I never see female Elezen in game, but there are plenty in the generals and seem super popular.

Were all hiding from the "I'm gonna marry an Elezen!" guy. Or fishing.

Fuck you fags. I want to kill shit

Vanilla is fine too.

Level a warrior and harness your inner rage.

Become my friend and help do roulettes and level our relics together!

kill me in bed desu

daymn

the idea of female elezen is nice but they are really ugly in this game.

Since I didn't start until mid Heavensward, I want to meet some like-minded friends to do Binding Coil of Bahamut with me, watching all of the cutscenes together. Maybe we could do the Crystal Tower too. It's a level 50 raid so I think two or three decently geared 60s could clear them, right?

I also want to get lovey dovey with an elezen who likes getting petted almost as much as she would like petting me. Marriage is too scary to consider and probably impossible besides so I can forget about that.
I'm not very good at achieving goals.

Astro is cool

Just got my account suspened for 216 hours. What are my options?

what did you do fuckass

me too user..me too

post meow boys

I've actually been running people through all of Coil lately so that they could watch the cutscenes. Not on Balmung, though

New player here in Character creation.

Which servers are you guys all playing on? Any recommendations? Otherwise I'm probably gonna go with Goblin, cuz why not.

first, tell us what you did

I'm going to make a killing come Stormblood by tanking for money. Shitters will be desperate to avoid the inevitably awful queue times.

It's the same c@ just palette swapped after I did it as a halloween fanta on my main.

I went to Limsa Lominsa and shouted 'ERPers need to be hung!" I did this everyday for the past two weeks at the same time for an hour each day. Spreading the holy good word.

>tfw have meowboy

potd exists for this very reason. nice try idiot.

Goblin is completely empty, don't go there. Excaliber/Leviathan is decent and easier to get into

Leviath, Excalibur, Ultros or Behemoth are probably the most highest pop servers you have a chance of making a character on if you actually wanna play the video game. Odin or something if you're EU I dunno.

The people in this general mostly play on Balmung because it's the ERP server and the vast majority of "people" here are forever alone hyper virgins, so if you want to be part of that and further escape reality, pay to transfer there.

they're sweet and nice and i wish i wasn't mean to them

ok

>cheating on your wife

Become friends with my ingame neighbor!

Famfrit. Most people here are on Gilgamesh, Balmung, Excalibur, Leviathan, Behemoth, and Odin

>implying people won't be trying to get into story quest dungeons

Not to mention PotD only levels you. They have to do dungeons for gear at 70

That's still me, just changed the hair really.

blackc@ please go to old hair, this isn't nice

I like you more as this cat more than I do your choco one. Post it more often from time to time.

Bad Manners?

the email said i am banned for profanity

>liking a generic cat from someone who has a far more interesting one

That hair really makes you look entirely different to me.

>The people in this general mostly play on Balmung because it's the ERP server and the vast majority of "people" here are forever alone hyper virgins, so if you want to be part of that and further escape reality, pay to transfer there.

Those types are a minority on Balmung. If you stay away from them, it's a healthy and fun server to play on and the vast majority of players on it are normal people.

In a while, just let me indulge.

Shiva or Ragnarok if you are EU

Don't bother with Odin, theres no Veeky Forums group there

Why would anyone ever want to play with anyone from /xivg/

There is, it just isnt autistic.

I thought you were naka before.

Since everyone is talking about servers, is levi good if I want not ded? Was thinking xcal but levi has a way higher pop

Not the first time I got that.

>tfw don't play with xivg people
>have a nice fc with nice people
>no drama or e-lationships

levi and excal are pretty much the same in terms of population, both good servers too.

It doesn't even really matter that much since cross server partyfinder exists now.

How come Warrior and Ninja are the only satisfying jobs to play in this entire game?

It's getting benched now since unlock happened and I'll probably wait with leveling it until some time into SB.

>Go to Odin
>Get put in dead containment LS by FC comprised of inner circles who play judge jury and executioner on whether to let you join
>They act all nice to you in limsa first before shoving you in there

You will try to refute this saying its not true, but it is, and you are so far in and conditioned by eachother that you don't believe this

I'm on Balmung/Aether and would help with running Binding Coil. You can't do undersized parties for Crystal Tower though.

What happened user

Total characters are on levi are way higher for whatever the hell that's worth
ffxivcensus.com

It's just getting depressing not seeing anyone anywhere where I am

Because you're a fag

what a shame

your blackcat is way cuter than the generic pink hair

Scholar too

that doesn't make any sense

post the lodestone of someone you could easily beat up

mods

Warriors and ninjas are fag classes

that's not a lodestone user!

If I ever get the urge to fanta I take it out on the alt so it's likely to not be the same when I feel like picking it back up again.

why is it that you never speak up about it in the game then?

Who is this goddess feline?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/10990317/

>that guy who thinks he can just start tanking on a DRK after leveling one DPS to max

the FC you're talking about is a normie FC that we just happened to be in, and people from the LS started talking to our FC and thus joined. If you talk to us, user, maybe we can get to know each other and you can join us?

Can anyone else weigh in on this

not him but why would he if there's just a bunch of cliques and inner circles? probably feels like you all would but seriously shit talk, which probably isn't an unfair assumption because it happens in every fc.