youtube.com/watch?v=QLQtG88mQ9Y
bungie.net/en/News/Article/45753/7_Destiny-Update---03282017
strawpoll.me/12641497
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FIRST FOR WHAT IS A SOLAR BLANKET

First for PC is best

soon these threads will be filled with erp

sup fags im here for your world firsts then i'm going to go back to playing wow

A blanket it collects solar light during the day so you can sleep warm during the cold nights.

Just like during Destiny 1 days?

Oh ok that's decent.

Nth for me~~~~~~

PCMR hijacking these threads from now on.

Newsflash: no consolefags give a fuck about PC getting a release, but for fucks sake stop saying "hurt PC xDDD" because it's annoying as fuck and details the general.

Riposte

>unless PC is a serious advantage

I cannot see PC version being notably better than console version. And it certainly won't have more content thanks to Sony's contract shit.

>What does trials or Osiris DLC even mean though?

Turning Osiris into a plot relevant NPC of course. Remember that the guy got kicked out cause he was researching the darkness too intensely, and he also was obsessed over the Vex. Hence why he moved to mercury after leaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLQtG88mQ9Y

Everything is cyclical user!

Better visuals.

Higher Frame rate.

Better default controls and the option to use literally what ever you want to as a controller. (See the memelords playing OW with teacups).

Wouldn't hold my breath, user.

They could re-introduce trials with the first expansion that is Osiris based but obviously it will deal with Osiris, the Exo Stranger and the Vex.

Saint-14 could also be involved since he went after Osiris.

Literally who is this cuck on the cover of Destiny 2?

Generic action hero

So will the DLCs be available immediately upon release or will they come out some time later like TDB and HoW did?

how dumb are you?

Why would the DLC come out immediately upon release

>tfw Cabal shit finally
>Better default controls
it depends on if they actually bother to care about the port, some PC ports don't even have a cursor in menus
All I want are better matchmaking tools and a text chat, having to do all that PSN shit was a hassle

Because Activision.

>The ship for the beta emblem is different

Destiny 1's menu was already a cursor.

>it looks like a stealth bomber
almonds == activated

I wonder if we will have the option to recustomize our characters once before we start the game or if we want to jump in with the looks of our D1 guardians.

Would like to see the new customization options. If they're good I'd remake my guardians.

We can't even bring weapons over, you probably have to just eyeball it and start from scratch

The new one looks like an F-117.

Post your PC build for Destiny 2, here's mine.

>We finally get beards
>Awoken male get these kinds

>visuals, frame rate
Honestly these things are never problems in video games unless the visuals are actually designed poorly. I can still in this day and age get just as invested in a game I play on my gamecube as with a game I play on my ps4. Framerate and visuals really only matter if you're desperately trying to trick yourself into thinking that video games are real life, which is kinda sad.

They already confirmed our looks carry over.

>3 disc drives

why the fuck

>3 BR players
Why

>not watching 3 anime bds at the same time while raiding

this is why you don't have a nanopheonix

I never played Destiny 1 on my PS4 that much in the first place.

I'm moving to PC with a much more enjoyable control scheme.

I hope Bungie doesn't fuck up the port but I rarely ever preorder anywway.

>he blew up my stuff
now it's personal you cabal son of a bitch

oh right I'm dumb and woke up five minutes ago
still, they could fuck it up if they really don't give a fuck, in Nier Automata you have to double tap a key to dodge on keyboard while the controller gets its own button for dodging

Why not?

Where can I go to talk about this game that's not reddit, neogaf or this place

Is there a release date for the early access beta?

At what time was destiny 1's ealy beta access?

The menus in D1 worked like they were planning on making it for PC, so it'll be a massive surprise if they fuck it up.

>one drive for OS and softwares
>one for animu
>one for videogames
I don't see the problem.

Some time in June.

I'm almost sad about PC. I'm gonna miss the people I played with, maybe even some of you losers.

gamefaqs

One of the most cringy things I've ever seen.

>Implying PCfags will play this game for more than a month

he's talking about optical drives, not storage

why does it have to change?

Iuno mang, I kind of like the intention of the chassis design but not what they've shown for it. Could be polished up and released as something pretty neat.

It's being marketed towards retards and 15 year olds, so yeah no wonder.

>space combat for those useless glorified loading screen ships
>armor and weapons for said useless ships
>customization for weapons or armor aside from a shader
>true open world exploration that isn't severely cutdown
>new vehicles
>tons of new options in the character creator
>ability to customize your guardians face after creating them
>attachment system for weapons

Oh who am I kidding. They're just repackaging D1 and selling it to gullible idiots.

I hope everyone realizes that all the PC version has to do is include an even HALFWAY decent text chat system to instantly become THE definitive version of destiny. Can't believe I bought a PS4Pro for this shit

>liking bungie after halo reach

And we'll buy it and enjoy it, then get so used to playing it that we get attached to people we raid with and never leave even when the fun wears thin.

halo reach was great though

Except for the PC players who will move on to greener pastures or Titanfall 3 or whatever is out by then.

>not liking bungie after halo reach

At least you can go back to Knack

PC players will be too occupied complaining about the game here and erping to move on

Analysis on this dog thing? Any grimoire behind the empire? I haven't found much. Seems to be another conquered species like the psions, but probably less intelligent.

>get attached to people we raid with
Too close to home.

Can't they just go to the discord for that?
It's mostly made up of that anyway.

Dont play Shittans PC friends

>Not playing the most fun class

Xur's gonna sell that new exotic package tomorrow, right?

New exotic package?

H O W

>attached to people we raid with
kek
>annoying nasally "traps" (annoying faggots that accept they have a gross voice and pretend to be traps because they sound like fat women)
>literal niggers
>everything in between
>all of them spout memes throughout the entire raid
>maybe 2 or 3 people in the entire general that are actually pleasant to raid with
>they don't raid together because they buy into the alpha team bullshit

Yeah no, you're all annoying retards. The only edge you have over literally any other place to find a team is that I know I'll only have to deal with any given one of you for about an hour before we beat the raid or you start reeing into your mic and the team disbands.

>Destiny 2 is on PC

bungie.net/en/News/Article/45753/7_Destiny-Update---03282017

>Xûr now sells two new Exotic weapon bundles each week in addition to his regular weekly sale items

>Each bundle costs 30 Strange Coins and 25 Silver Dust and contains 1 Exotic Weapon and 1 matching Weapon Ornament

>Not having the most optimal blu-ray, DVD, and CD drives.

Jesus dude, do you wipe your dick off with the same TP you use to wipe your ass? Holy shit.

Release the hounds.

Come on bro.

At least the bubble is nice for raids.

How is that a bad thing? You can still play on any platform you want.

oh you'll see

>PCshits are going to ruin another fanbase with their turbo autism

First dark souls now this

ITS NOT FAIR

Because the amount of retarded shitposting in the general is going to double, plus the added "lul submit to ur pc oberlords" meming from the fedoralords that are going to hang out here until the new elder scrolls comes out. It's not about the game, it's about the state of the community.

Nobody really cares about the platforms.

The only problem is that this being Veeky Forums we'll have more platform faggotry shitpost than we can count from here on out.

We already had enough shit in this general during D1, the last thing we need is people bringing this crap over.

I didn't say (you), I said "we". A (you) does not a "we" make.

The Great Debate
strawpoll.me/12641497

Move over poors :^)

one thing I always liked about destiny is the space magic aesthetics that the guardians have. The new trailer seems to be pushing this codbro helmet less look. I sincerely hope they dont drop the fantasy stuff out of the looks of the game, I'll be disappointed if everyone is just a masterchief clone sans a helmet.

>cayde-6 in d2

is this reddit: the character?

I hate characters that rely on quips.

>no option for combos

1 job

Nathan Fillion is always typecast as the quip character

>can't find any controller audio contollers for ps4 that are as good as the microsoft made one for xbox which lets me adjust overall volume and balance between party and game volume
I'm a little bit miffed.

They should have made three trailers.

One for the titans, where Zavala holds his speech

One for hunters, where Cayde verbally shitposts

One for warlocks, where Ikora is visibly boring

It's the crowd that comes with, the sense of superiority and ass approach to competitive games. Gonna stay far and away from the PC release.

Time to leave the peasantry behind boys.

It's time to ascend.

>trials of osiris already ruined a bunch of pve functions because for some reason pvp comes before the rest of the entire game
>add pcucks making a new petition for crucible every time they die
>the actual fun part of the game becomes unplayable trash because LoLfags and overw(eight)atchfags won't stop screaming about pvp balance

wooooo

>ascend
>gamestop

I know, but the last city is under siege. You'd think he'd stop fucking around

Why are all the titans wearing the queen's armor in the trailer?

Combos and meme choices only dilute the results. Gotta pick one senpai.

They're not.

It's only the pauldrons.
The chest piece is from the Command and Tactial sets introduced in House of Wolves.

How do you even get silver dust now?

They got rid of the packages that dropped a guaranteed ornament.