>Legendary Gems
diablohub.com/database/category/legendary-gems/

>Seasons 2
eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/17152343/end-of-season-what-to-expect-30-12-2014

>CDR Calculator (this might be broken)
bannedofgamers.com/index.php?cdr/

>Horadric Caches information
diablohub.com/database/sorting/bounty-bags

>Clans (this is an old OP so I'm not really sure about this)
>NA
might have slots
>EU
might have slots

Post your battletags here and an officer is bound to see your request
Search for the clans ingame as well (check which language you have selected).

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o3zTM8P7LDSZRZbg0ipexFr-zZlriuMA-4FC6Lapbkc/htmlview?sle=true#
d3resource.com/journey/
reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/609cwz/toptier_tactics_for_leveling_1_70_season_10_race/
youtube.com/watch?v=NikfJGWMakk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>15 minutes ago
>no replies

Where the fuck is everyone? What class are you mongoloids playing? I literally can't pick this season, all builds are ass.

>2.1.2 pn
>season 2
>legendary gems
>greater rifts
A little out of date, buddy.

there was no new d3g OP anywhere so i looked for an archive one you nigger, this is all i found

Then update it?
Copypaste the link for the current patch
Copypaste the link for season 10
Not that hard

Where my boy Schwabi at?

Hey fuck off or do it yourself.

This is severe autism right here.
I will. But I have to wait for this thread to finish first, thanks to you.

we have a current d3g now, we didnt 20 min ago. fuck off

>I have to wait for this thread to finish first

Have fun waiting a month,.

Great. Go ahead and paste it in the thread pls.

>People on the forums are whining about how their snowflake shield basher can't clear as fast as a hammerdin and that optimal builds for each class exist
There's only one thing to do in endgame. Of course that's going to result in only one optimal build per class. If there were different things to farm in the endgame like in diablo 2 (poisonmancers farming the pit, horker barbarians killing the council in travincal and gambling with alkor, etc), then your shield basher could maybe have a niche that hammerdin crusaders don't occupy. Right now there's only one niche.

Seasons Arrive on Console

If you’ve been waiting to experience a fresh start for your console characters, you’re in luck! For the first time, those who own the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game will be able to discover the fun of Seasons, including unique rewards and the Season Journey. We’ll have more details on the specific ins and outs of how Seasons work on console soon, so be sure to stay tuned!

New Cosmetic Rewards

As with past Seasons, Season 10 continues to introduce new cosmetic rewards, obtainable by progress through the Season Journey.

In addition to the Head and Shoulders slots of the exclusive Conqueror Set, a brand new series of portraits themed around the Black Soulstone will be available. Pennant collectors will also be pleased to see a new arrival—Loremaster, inspired by the Book of Cain!

Season Journey Rewards

If you’ve been playing the past few Seasons diligently and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve accrued a few extra stash tabs. Players who have not yet earned a total of four stash tabs via the Season Journey can still unlock an additional stash tab by completing the following tasks at the Conqueror tier:

Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes
Complete Greater Rift 60 solo
Kill Greed on Torment XIII
Kill Maghda on Torment XIII in under 15 seconds
Reforge a Legendary or Set item
Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem
Level three Legendary Gems to 55
Complete two Conquests

Seasonal Conquests

Speaking of Conquests, we’re rotating those too! Love going as fast as you can? Sprinter and Speed Racer will be making a return. Want to go fast while killing things? Boss Mode and Worlds Apart are right up your alley. On A Good Day and I Can’t Stop are making a return, if leveling your Legendary Gems is more your thing. Finally, if you’re keen to prove your mastery of various Class Sets, Years of War and Dynasty will be returning

Haedrig’s Gift

Finally, just as before, you’ll get a shiny new Class Set courtesy of Haedrig’s Gift for completing certain chapters in the Season Journey. We’ve listed the available Sets below. For those new to Seasons, here’s how it works:

Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three Haedrig’s Gifts. Each Gift contains a few pieces from one of your Class Sets. Players can only unlock one Class Set in this manner per Season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so choose wisely!

In addition, the set you receive will depend on the Class of the character you’re playing when you open each Haedrig’s Gift. To collect a full Class Set, you’ll need to open all three on the same character.

Here are the sets granted by Haedrig’s Gift in Season 10:

Barbarian – The Legacy of Raekor
Crusader – Armor of Akkhan
Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder
Monk – Inna’s Mantra
Witch Doctor – Zunimassa’s Haunt
Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus

>want to get the crusader set
>don't like the builds

Fuck dude literally NOTHING to play this season, yet I want to play so bad.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o3zTM8P7LDSZRZbg0ipexFr-zZlriuMA-4FC6Lapbkc/htmlview?sle=true#

S10 pocket guide

d3resource.com/journey/

reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/609cwz/toptier_tactics_for_leveling_1_70_season_10_race/

>reddit

Uliana buffs when?

I just want to spam SSS like an idiot

>directly linking plebbit

>page 10

Guys? I thought this season would bring a bunch of people, because of the neat QOL changes?

Nah. I'll still play it because my time is worth nothing, but D4 needs to be announced soon.

I'm here and I haven't played in about a year

Only if it was made by any company other than blizzshit. Literally can't trust them anymore with anything.

d3 costs $15
the 1st paid dlc they announced in 5 years
all they have done is add content
>>cant trust

Eat shit blizzdrone, not even gonna start this argument. The game is trash and has barely changed.

you are posting in a diablo general, eat shit

You are defending neoblizzard, eat shit.

Planning on making an innas monk for this season, though the mage set you get from hadrigs seems like a lot of fun.

What are the essential peices for those sets, outside the set pieces.

Hey folks, this is Rhyykkeeerrr...

youtube.com/watch?v=NikfJGWMakk

Can't decide which class to make. Crusader is interesting cause i haven't played that class since season 3. Monk is also fun, but i played that 3 season in row. Is wizard still as broken as it was in S9? Not going to make wizard tho, memed with that class in last season.

Look above.

the amount of
fuckoff lazy design of this patch
is fucking HILARIOUS

just
PRIMAL ANCIENTS
ALL THEY DID WAS ADD PRIMAL BEFORE ANCIENTS

WOW
SO MUCH CONTENT
THANKS BLIZZARD

seriously just stop playing this stupid fucking game and go back to d2 or play path of exile

PoE sucks dick, and is an ugly game, and I've played D2 for so many years it's insane.

PoE is so much better of a game it's actually disgusting

and this is coming from someone whos first ARPG WAS D3 for the first like five seasons or some shit.
>ugly game
Yeah, it's not as pretty as a fucking blizzard game, but it's got so much more and better content than this shit game.
seriously
it's so fucking depressing to see the state of d3, and what it COULD be
and the fact that some random fucking company in NEW ZEALAND can do a better job at it than the fuckers who literally helped create the fucking genre as it is now

>first ARPG WAS D3

If you had put that at the end of your post, maybe I would have read it all.

yeah meaning i dont have some nostalgia boner / rose coloured glasses for D2

i wish i knew what it was like to play the game during its hayday, but D3 and modern games have spoiled me to the point where I can't play it.

D3's combat and movement are also a million times better than PoE's clunky boring trash.

And this argument wont happen, because I'm going to sleep. But I'm also 100% right. Too bad the game gets boring as shit a moth into each season.

it isnt but okay dude

>can't bind move to the scroll wheel in PoE

It is.

>i like to do something, and if i cant do it the game is trash
it's okay though
play d3 and suffer with one, maybe two builds for your character

meanwhile poe has 10 builds for every class
:)

10 boring shit builds that play almost the exact same way, or are just auto attack builds.

Also nice cancerwatch image with a reddit filename, newshitter.

:(

So are there actually any good crusader builds for high lvl grifting or is crusader basically just a solo class this season?

I don't think so, unless you have a squad to take you with them.

whoa simply epic reddit bogeyman
really EPIC newfag meme dude

>all 10 builds play the same
retard who hasnt played poe past ten minutes spotted

>get called out
>get mad

Typical redditbab, go back to your shitty PoE general. Imagine being this bored out of your boring shit game that you need to shitpost in another thread. Even Grim Yawn is more fun.

>Called out
>cause i used an image i found on google
yeah dude im so mad about that
and not the fact that a game i used to enjoy playing has been content starved for the past year and a half

What builds are you guys going with?
I think I'm going to go with Zuni into Helltooth.

Anybody here play on the Asia server?

Probably gonna go with DH Shadow Impale, looks pretty fun