Friday - Lancer
Saturday - Rider
Sunday - Assassin + EXTRA
Monday - caster
Tuesday - Berserker
Wednesday - Saber

>[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88y4ttqaW6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're accused of murder but get to pick one Servant as your attorney. Who do you pick?

This one.

We got this

Kiyohime

Caligula.

ded game

alive fandom

Brynhildr

G R A N D
R
A
N
D

CHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA!

What are the chances we get interludes for Helena, Edison, Tesla, MHX, or MHXA with guda guda 2

Delete this right now!

Dantes.
i'm going to jail, but he's definitely going to fuck over whomever framed me, HARD.

sure, enjoy your quartz interludes.

Jeanne, she's pretty good at trials.

1%

Wait and hope.

Easy as pie.

>Your honor, Hera had it out for him the whole time
>Case dismissed

do you wish to be burned alive

At least I'll have a good laugh seeing the judges embarrass themselves.

I'm not sure if I hate you or love you for stealing my choice and pic related

Moriarty. I'll get out scott free.

Thank you, bait gacha.
Now I don't have to live in shame.

that's historical Jeanne though

Ours is a dumb bimbo,who can't into math

Mo-san is for bullying sexually.
Please stop refusing my summons.

Historical Jeanne on record wanted to settle down and have kids, she also had no education and couldn't into math

Same shit

Did Historical Jeanne also lust for dragon dick

We have so much in common

That color is far too plain for Mo-san!

Well part of her reasoning for wanting to get home so bad was to help her sister with the "sheep"

So she definitely had a thing for animals even back then

Dragons are the ultimate animal

It's all very logical

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

It's okay if she's a dummy. I can math hard enough to compensate for her and her clones.

Interesting trial.

Whose looking forward to seeing Jannu take the DRAGON

Did Jannu Horta learn to write to lord it over her onee-san?

Careful. If they can convince King Hassan that you're guilty he's killing you himself.

Look forward to seeing all the normie memes. Imagine ANN trying to make dragondick jokes in their reviews.

They'd need to convince god, the evening bell only rings when god says so

See:
The best part is, if he spots the real murderer in the courtroom, the bell will take care of everything for us.

>When everyone keeps asking for a Gintama collab and you just make a similar setting to shut them up

I always end up going to bed literally a minute before news hits.
Of all the Sengoku nobodies they could have picked, why goddamn Chacha? This one's not even especially cute.

>that's historical Jeanne though
Both Jeannes did the same shit, Both were uneducated, but they had god telling them what to say and god embarrassed a bunch of people so badly that they had to shut up the person saying it

Honestly not the first time that its happened. That's basically the story of Jesus, where god came down and bashed hypocrisy, theiving, and foolishness so hard that they had to shut up the guy saying it or else their entire way of life was going up in flames

That's basically the story of all saints and apostles. History is all about "Shit, we got to shut this person up, they're schooling us too bad. History will see it as us having won if they're dead right?". Except no, they become a martyr instead. History fucks them over so badly that the entire church comes down on them hard and condemns them years later for their fuck up of trying to get rid of someone.

>ask for collab
>plagiarize the design instead
is this fine

Damn god is such a fucking cunt can't he like stay in heaven watching anime or something? Why does he always needs to come down and start spouting sophistry towards us? Or even worse make other people do that in his name. Literally worse than Zeus

>Both Jeannes did the same shit

I don't really think we've ever actually seen what happened exactly with Nasuverse's Jeanne during that
> but they had god telling them what to say and god embarrassed a bunch of people
oooookay,I'm just gonna stop here

>joan can't read or write

>eyy kiddo stop misusing My name for trivial shit. Btw stop being such twats
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck you dad

Her letter is worse than mine holy shit

Would level 90 Babbage with a maxed out L/OZ be slightly viable? I really want to use him, but he's just so bad.

Phantom Maiden interrogations ensue until the true murderer confesses.
Maybe not. Maybe he'll just say he was guilty to get away from the pain, but hey, whatever works.

She dictated her letters then signed them.

>Signed them
>But she can't read or write

He is not my dad my dad is a true omnipotent and omniscient god who needs no man and doesn't care for us

I miss the time when God would just send plagues or flood the world whenever he please. Sending "envoys" to scold humanity is pointless as shit since we'll never learn anyway.

>Of all the Sengoku nobodies they could have picked, why goddamn Chacha? This one's not even especially cute.
take a guess, because she's female, and they didn't want to do another genderbent for now.

Takeuchi keeps telling them he doesn't want too much of a ratio of dudes in this game, or else it'll be homo.

I can use these extra points in part 2, right?

They could have picked that Wukong, they already made so he can change sex here

So if you can only write your name in katakana you can claim you can write in japanese?

>4Gamer: Did the writers get to pick which Servants they’d be in charge of?

>Nasu: We decided on who would get certain Servants at a meeting. Servants were given out based on the convenience of managing them rather than the writer’s choices. But there were also traits that weren’t decided on by the writers, like Takeuchi saying, “I want Ushiwakamaru to be a girl!” I asked him, “Why?” and he replied with a complicated expression, “The male-to-female ratio is too stilted. It’s not appealing enough if it’s all guys.” “Oh, like usual, huh?” (laughs) But that really did turn out to be an important factor for FGO.

>4Gamer: Well… That’s just like Takeuchi to say that. (laughs)

>Nasu: After that, the three of us would discuss and come up with the backgrounds for each Servant, like coming up with a plausible excuse based on their legends for turning some of the Servants into women.

I don't want Him to get all Job on our asses though. On the other hand he'd probably rain fire and brimstone upon large parts of America, so that'd be a plus.

Servants Lot and Job when, actually?

Long story short, yes
You can't "own" a setting style, otherwise a lot of people who wrote books would be getting sued right about now.

Hey's what's up my guys and dudes and dudettes.

>Wukong
>not japanese
>unrelated to the Sengoku Period
user, I...

> Wukong
> A chinese figure
> In a Jap event

You what

Is he one those ROTK guys then? Or is he from the time around Rurouni Kenshin manga takes place?

>went from having 10 friends to having 30 during the event

Feels gud

post id

Post ego

They aren't your real friends though.

He's from at least 500 years before Sanzou was born. Don't remember what the exact timeframe was.

Everyone in /fgog/ is like family to me. Except that fag that I liked a lot and still deleted me

post EGAO

Guys, I actually like playing with Mo-san and making her go Buster-Gorilla with Support Merlin's help. Should I feel bad for not wanting any other 5* Saber?

So before together with Karna and Arjuna or something?

> ROTK

user stop embarrassing yourself.

Sun Wukong is far older than All of this shit, Centuries older. He's from Journey to the West and is far far more of a supernatural figure than anything that appeared in ROTK, Kenshin or the Sengoku period

What the WTF is up with her face?

Don't bully Iori

That artist's pretty great.

He's as old as thought my man : ^ )

youtube.com/watch?v=88y4ttqaW6U

Just played FFXV episode of Gladio and holy shit their Gilgamesh has nothing to do with our. Who would win?

After that. But let me check chapters 1-7 to see if I can find any references to Wukong's age.

no that's perfectly fine
be sure to set up an arts meme team for summer mode if you rolled her too

ANAL IDOL SERVANT

are the guda guda 2 servants going to have the same gimmick as the last story chapter were we dont know their names?

Berserker will probablty be the only other Servant

FF Gil > TM Gil

Don't bully autistic Iori.

well we already know she's iori

I hope I roll Summer Mode on summer.

ayy

FFV Gil is the best Gil.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING NEW CONTENT

Gareth-chan when?

Berserker yes. Chacha no.

More Helena in events when? Russian event when?