pastebin.com/AKx8Bz5X

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fRYS_AeaIMU

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsv7qKaZdVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aw, fuck, I forgot to remove the VPN thing.

Is there a reason that the so called control center doesn't just turn on all the vaults?

WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THE FUTURE LOOK AUTISTIC

What the fuck
You mean to tell me that the siblings pushing back the Kett and forming alliances with new species were rent-a-cops

What the fucking fuck

the initiative is just outcast general

I did some Photoshopping in GIMP. I'm not very good. I hope you like it though.

>white people still existing this far in the future

LMAO

I can't play this game knowing that Renegade Shepard would have killed half the crew for incompetence. I think the only true Renegade option in the entire game is to shoot Reyes in the back and even then he doesn't die.

i want to romance hitler

Cute Cora butt

>Kett bases on insanity
>Constant respawning
>Spawning right in front of the player

Just who exactly did the QA here. What the fuck.

Are the Hornet SMG and Valkyrie good?

Ryder's 22 at the start of the game, they aren't going to have an outstanding career at that age.

First girl, best girl. Other are great, too.

Quarians are cute moth people.

Ryder family genes

yes, that's the whole reason Addison chimped out, because Alec aka daddy Ryder was the qualified one

>implying space-autism isn't the next step in human evolution
I see your soul is still trapped in Earth's gravity

Especially not while getting fucked over by dadRyder's bullshit.

What a cute slut

Hornet is great if you have good aim and get a lot of headshots. Have yet to use Valk

>peepoo a shit
>vetra a shit

They had SAM doing basically everything

Alright guys I did it. I beat the game last night and I'm starting over doing something I've never done before in a Mass Effect game.

I'm starting a playthrough as a male character. Wish me luck.

Professional Techie Scott coming right up.

>make the council human only
>run the suicide mission with shepard being the only survivor
>obliterate the reapers along with all life in the galaxy

truly best outcome

Yeah, they're a fucking slog even when you get into your selected tree a bit more

I despised the first one on Eos on Insanity

Thanks, I have 5K Milky Way points and don't want to waste them on crappy stuff

Make a decent Adolf and upload it to the website. Then maybe we'll talk.

get the vintage heatsink, it's one of the best augmentation

PeeBee is cute and I want to kiss her tummy

mfw she literally taste like blueberries

It a civilian vessel.

>Unlock final Dad memory

Now things are getting spicy, I dont give a fuck about the kett anymore

Don't play as default Scott. You'll enjoy the game more with a customRyder

>female protagonists

If you can, take the side route jumping over the chasm on Habitat 7 and see if Liam says anything.

Doesn't that augment come with major penalties that make it questionable as to its worth?

Anyone manage to extract the nude models yet?

>not always using the default gif generators

>tfw you will never play around with Cora's massive black cock

why live?

infinite ammo for a nerfed clip size

I like the defaults and the customs and presets look like shit.

Maybe for memes or whatever. The animations for Scott just look so weird. Sara is at least endearing in a way

>tfw you'll never tickle her tummy while kissing her soft lips

I'm really surprised Ryder can't express more animosity towards Alec for that.

Sure, user. Whatever you say.

Really tickled the pickle

PooPee is honestly in the top 3 worst characters in any BioWare game ever. There should have been an option to execute her for the bullshit with the escape pod.

The "I didn't know him" dialogue options are pretty stark about it.

Just don't come back complaining about Scott's lack of emotions

he complains about it here and there, but I guess no point in getting angry over it when you're already in another galaxy

this isn't your personal blog also
>trying to lowkey tell everyone you're a girl

>tfw you get to dress up as one of your favorite super heroes

with how they litter ammo packs around battle arenas doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. Not enough to warrant the nerfed clip size anyways.

m8, i assumed he's one of those fags that likes to play pretty pretty dressup. You get catfished all the fucking time, don't you

Default Scotty is the superior one.

every thread huh, big guy?

>Thresher Maws once had a galactic civilization
>Reapers wiped them out and created Reaper Thresher Maws
>Reaper Thresher Maws were too intense for even the Reapers so they were banished from the Milky Way

doesn't look like it

How's my build looking so far?

>the benefactor knew about the reapers before literally everyone

H O W
O
W

>Cora's massive black cock
>black

Was there some weird mix up during genetic enhancement?

>tfw my ponytail keeps clipping through the heleus armor

mass effect 3 multiplayer dlc torrent where?

The benefactor is the catalyst.

how do you get the jacket with the scarf

no but i've no doubt you feel cooler by saying that

OK, so I don't go to /v/ or reddit or NeoGAF or any other site, I don't follow gaming news in any fashion anymore, and I didn't even know this game existed until I came here to see if there was a Dragon Quest general and saw this thread.

I understand there's some hubbub about this game? I don't really wanna know about that but even from several years ago when I stopped following gaming bullshit I know that 1) reviewers are retarded and 2) gaming communities are full of meme-loving fucks and idiots who love to jump on hatewagons and want everything to be le Tortanic xD

I LOVED Mass Effect 1, I love the universe it created to the point I even bought the novel that came out at the same time. I've played it repeatedly and still listen to the soundtrack to this day.

I enjoyed ME2 and 3 for their character writing but loathed the stories and gameplay and was really disappointed that they didn't even try to improve the gameplay from the first game and just threw most of it out in favor of shootan shit.

I need genuine opinions on this game. Does this even come close to fulfilling the promise of ME1 with going boldly forward into the final frontier? Does it satisfyingly expand on the fiction of the ME universe, or does it show genuine disdain for the fanbase? Does it have deeper RPG mechanics that's not generic AAA shootan? I can tolerate bad story if the character writing is great, I can tolerate bad animations and technical issues so long as they honestly tried with the resources they had and didn't half-ass shit like in ME2 and especially 3 (Tali face photo comes to mind), I can even tolerate lame gameplay if it has a well-balanced hard mode or in lieu of that is easy enough to get through to get back to the good stuff.

I just really miss ME1 and think the universe deserves better than 2 and 3, and want this game to at least try to be better.

Pic unrelated.

You're right

>XP rewarded
>But no currency

ebin

Vetra, Tali and PeeBee are the worst waifu's to ever exist

this can't be disputed

Buy Deluxe edition of the game.

As much of a fuccboi as he is, default Scott still looks better than any custom I've seen so far. They all look like Filipino societal rejects crossed with the presets from KOTOR. Default Sara has the power of memes to make her superior.

try going to the store?

Excellent motherfucking taste.

I am sure the constant respawning is a bug. This cannot be intended.

>Tali

kys

It's femRyders other casual outfit

what there a question in this shit? not reading that book.

a 66% is still failing, user.

If you were okay with ME1 and all the bugs/issues it launched with, you will enjoy MEA almost as much.

Chakwas is the best waifu

It's goofy in a funny and endearing way if you're into that. If that captured the ME feeling for you or not, that's up to your viewing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsv7qKaZdVE

fug, it looks so much better than Scott's

>Liking a smelly suit rat

plebe

Sorry to hear that my man, just start assuming everyone's a dude. Much safer.

Wasn't theres some rich volus that knew about the reapers before everybody mentioned on a planet description from ME1 or ME2's planet description?

Someone around here brought it up before.

Can someone give me some suggestions on what skills I should use for single player? I'm playing a tech build as engineers were my favorite in the original trilogy, but I'm having a hard time deciding on what three skills to use. I've only just got to Eos so I'm still starting out.

I'm currently using incinerate and overload for combo detonations, but I'm unsure of what else I want to put points into. Energy drain was always a favorite but I'm not sure if I'd rather use that or overload in Andromeda. Is overload and incinerate a good pair to keep or should I respec for something else? What third power should I go for to go with those two, or for another two that I should be using?

Post waifus then maybe we'll talk

Liara is shit.

>It's goofy in a funny and endearing way
Except this is totally tonally dissonant to the plot. The plot is you arrive in a new galaxy but everything is shit. You have no home, entire races are missing, food is running low, and a powerful empire of hostile aliens want to turn you into abominations. The story should have been way darker and the squad should not have been full of quippy optimists.

I'm busy BIOTIC MISSILEing everything to death, can you not stack the remnant pet with the assault turret?

Its 7/10 desu

Andromeda is like if Mass Effect 1 was made with different priorities. Instead of the focus on narrative and role-playing that ME1 had, Andromeda focuses on the minute-to-minute gameplay (combat and exploration), It does a pretty good job at these, and the world-building that goes into making Andromeda a new place with new struggles makes me interested to see the direction Bioware takes it (especially the Kett). I think once we get out of the Heleus cluster and into Andromeda as a whole, we'll start to see some really interesting things. It'd be nice to have a Mass Effect where the enemy is a galactic empire rather than an eldritch monstrosity like the Reapers.

no really, I can't find this shit anywhere

>sara in cora's suit
nice

wasn't it all free?

>tfw i spent over an hour on this for waifufags and only got 1 response
i thought it would make people happy

not everyone owns a legit copy :^)

Some people were a bit suspicious that there was a large space station, the Citadel, with no owners and only the keeper that speak to no one and maintain the Citadel. It's strange

Literally your existence in Andromeda is conspiracy and secrets, and essentially everyone is betraying each other

THIS IS JUICY

then why would you need the multiplayer DLC

Those two are the best pair to go with, third is kind of up to you. Most of your damage will come from combo detonating those two